Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • According to the NFL Network, Manziel has been the first one to practice every day and the last to leave every day.

    I wish Hoyer would show that kind of professionalism.

    @stocktonshorts said:

    According to the NFL Network, Manziel has been the first one to practice every day and the last to leave every day.

    I wish Hoyer would show that kind of professionalism.

    YOU SIR ARE A LIAR, AND I'LL CALL THAT TO YOUR BIG BLOCK INCOMPREHENSIBLE HEAD.

    YOU ARE A POSER AND NOTHING BUT A TROUBLE STARTER.

    WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR FUCKING MONKEY AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

    DRIVE SAFE. HAVE A NICE DAY.

    OH ANDBTW GRAB A COOKIE ON THE WAY OUT.

    BITCH.

  • That was a strange ass video. This isn't college anymore. Thats the deal. I wish JFF all the best, I hope he turns into another Montana. But his fans are irritating as hell.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    That was a strange ass video. This isn't college anymore. Thats the deal. I wish JFF all the best, I hope he turns into another Montana. But his fans are irritating as hell.

    Fair enough.

    but how irritating is the constant hyperbolic selective outrage spewed by none manziel fans?

    this shit has been going on for too long.

    last year, he overslept the manning camp. prolly was from drinking. who knows though.

    and people were saying he lost the heisman for oversleeping.

    is that kind of idiocy not annoying?

    is the constant TMZ attention on him not annoying? does he bring it on himself?

    Does a woman wearing a miniskirt bring on rape?

    a society that cares more about what manziel does on the weekend than they do about a war we're currently in, not annoying?

    i admit it, the idiocy around manziel gets under my skin.

    An article by clay travis that's still relevant:

    http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/your-opinion-on-johnny-manziel-tells-us-more-about-you-than-him-090213

  • @stocktonshorts said:

    According to the NFL Network, Manziel has been the first one to practice every day and the last to leave every day.

    I wish Hoyer would show that kind of professionalism.

    YOU SIR ARE A LIAR, AND I'LL CALL THAT TO YOUR BIG BLOCK INCOMPREHENSIBLE HEAD.

    YOU ARE A POSER AND NOTHING BUT A TROUBLE STARTER.

    WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR FUCKING MONKEY AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

    DRIVE SAFE. HAVE A NICE DAY.

    OH ANDBTW GRAB A COOKIE ON THE WAY OUT.

    BITCH.

    @miktoxic said:

    YOU SIR ARE A LIAR, AND I'LL CALL THAT TO YOUR BIG BLOCK INCOMPREHENSIBLE HEAD.

    YOU ARE A POSER AND NOTHING BUT A TROUBLE STARTER.

    WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR FUCKING MONKEY AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

    DRIVE SAFE. HAVE A NICE DAY.

    OH ANDBTW GRAB A COOKIE ON THE WAY OUT.

    BITCH.

    No what you said about Hoyer only being on the Browns for the last week of Preseason Games last year, was a lie.

    What I said about the NFL Network saying today that Johnny has been first and last out this week, was the truth.

  • @miktoxic said:

    YOU SIR ARE A LIAR, AND I'LL CALL THAT TO YOUR BIG BLOCK INCOMPREHENSIBLE HEAD.

    YOU ARE A POSER AND NOTHING BUT A TROUBLE STARTER.

    WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR FUCKING MONKEY AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

    DRIVE SAFE. HAVE A NICE DAY.

    OH ANDBTW GRAB A COOKIE ON THE WAY OUT.

    BITCH.

    No what you said about Hoyer only being on the Browns for the last week of Preseason Games last year, was a lie.

    What I said about the NFL Network saying today that Johnny has been first and last out this week, was the truth.

    @stocktonshorts said:

    No what you said about Hoyer only being on the Browns for the last week of Preseason Games last year, was a lie.

    no that was me i think. i said like "august" or "the week before preseason games" or some shit. i didn't even guess, i just typed whatever. that's how much i cared about my response...google like 3" away and i could give a fuck. i just remember he arrived late and camps had already started. seemed later than may...but again who cares. i lived it i don't need convinced the dude's impressive.

    bro if you can't even tell us apart you shouldn't even be posting. and while we're on the subject, i'm tired of looking at that face. i dunno if that avatar is of you or what but i see it and just want to fucking edit it.

    !!!!!!!!!

    i'll let u pick mine--tasteful pro-Browns or hot chic (dime)--if you let me pick yourn.

    double shot of eye candy?

  • Charley Casserly from the NFL Network was at Browns camp today, and said that "neither QB had a good day". He also said, and I will quote:

    "My gut, and this is after watching practice today, but I've studied these QBs in the past too, but I'm not sure that the starter to lead this team to the playoffs is on the roster right now."

    He says it's his "gut feel" that the Browns will use both 1st round picks this year and combine them to "grab our QB of the future".

    Wow, that's ballzy.

  • what the...??

    for real?? Charlie fucking Casserly???

    that mutant prick.

    fucking hate that guy now.

    the enemy of my enemy is my friend.


    Manzielz, what's ur takes?

  • See what happens when Manziel plays against guys who are all fast and NFL caliber, and doesn't have the worlds biggest pockets to throw out of... Wasted pick.

  • Charley Casserly from the NFL Network was at Browns camp today, and said that "neither QB had a good day". He also said, and I will quote:

    "My gut, and this is after watching practice today, but I've studied these QBs in the past too, but I'm not sure that the starter to lead this team to the playoffs is on the roster right now."

    He says it's his "gut feel" that the Browns will use both 1st round picks this year and combine them to "grab our QB of the future".

    Wow, that's ballzy.

    @d-bone said:

    Charley Casserly from the NFL Network was at Browns camp today, and said that "neither QB had a good day". He also said, and I will quote:

    "My gut, and this is after watching practice today, but I've studied these QBs in the past too, but I'm not sure that the starter to lead this team to the playoffs is on the roster right now."

    He says it's his "gut feel" that the Browns will use both 1st round picks this year and combine them to "grab our QB of the future".

    Wow, that's ballzy.

    lol, if the browns are going to need to draft a QB in the first round next year, both picks will be in the top 5; you wouldn't need to combine them.

  • what the...??

    for real?? Charlie fucking Casserly???

    that mutant prick.

    fucking hate that guy now.

    the enemy of my enemy is my friend.


    Manzielz, what's ur takes?

    @sisky-fringo said:

    what the...??

    for real?? Charlie fucking Casserly?

    that mutant prick.

    fucking hate that guy now.

    the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

    Manzielz, what's ur takes?

    Yea, for real. I rewatched a couple of times so I would get his quote correct. He basically said that he has studied both guys for a while and says Brian is smart and studies hard, but isn't gifted physically. He said Johnny is a wild card, but doesn't think his Texas A&M offense experience will help him in the NFL because it was like nothing that is run in the NFL. He was pretty harsh, and said that it's just his gut feel, and that no one has said a word about it, but he did go on record and sort of "shocked" the other reporters/explayers.

  • what the...??

    for real?? Charlie fucking Casserly???

    that mutant prick.

    fucking hate that guy now.

    the enemy of my enemy is my friend.


    Manzielz, what's ur takes?

    @sisky-fringo said:

    what the...??

    for real?? Charlie fucking Casserly?

    that mutant prick.

    fucking hate that guy now.

    the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

    Manzielz, what's ur takes?

    i think it's possible-manziel/browns doesn't look like a fit.

    but Charlie is an idiot trying to coattail the manziel name.

  • wow. definitely ballsy to put that out there. if he's right he just saved his career for a few years. he's nothing special and his old GM connects are dissolved...he probably needs the sensationalism to stay working at this point.

    i hope he's wrong. but he made his own bed either way.

  • wow. definitely ballsy to put that out there. if he's right he just saved his career for a few years. he's nothing special and his old GM connects are dissolved...he probably needs the sensationalism to stay working at this point.

    i hope he's wrong. but he made his own bed either way.

    @sisky-fringo said:

    wow. definitely ballsy to put that out there. if he's right he just saved his career for a few years. he's nothing special and his old GM connects are dissolved...he probably needs the sensationalism to stay working at this point.

    i hope he's wrong. but he made his own bed either way.

    Man I hope he is wrong. I hope we aren't taking a QB before the 4th round for the next decade. I think we'll all know before years end, one way or the other.

  • All hes doing is betting against Manziel, which isn't a stretch. Hoyer isnt the long term guy in any scenario and he knows that. So if he doesn't think Johnny will translate to the NFL then its an easy call to say Browns will need another QB soon.

  • Nooooo! None of this, screw that guy!

    I still worry it'll take longer that TC for the offense to start melting faces as a unit, but none of this "they all suck" shit.

  • For all the good words out of Camp about Hoyer, not much is about his actual play. They said he looked sharp on day 2, heard he looked bad today. Joe Thomas said he's like Tom Brady but then later commented that if it looked like the first team defense was destroying the first team offense so far in camp, its because they have been.

    So how great could Hoyer have looked if the defense is destroying the offense so far.

    Several reports would indicate that if you watched today's practice, you wouldn't think there's a NFL starter on the team.

  • If they both suck then just kill me now plz. To early to scream for Mariota?

  • I trust our defense, along with our running game and Kyle Shanahan to keep us in all 16 games this year, with a shot late to win each and every one.

  • I think it's quite obvious that Hoyer will be the starter.

    Johnny is in no hurry, he only played 2 years in college and could sit for a year or two to get caught up.

    Johnny is only 21 years old and still has a huge learning curve ahead of him.

    The preseason is going to be crucial for Manziel because the starters in preseason play fairly soft.

    It's the 2nd and 3rd team guys fighting for roster spots and starting time who bust their fucking asses and Manziel will see a lot of that.

  • After FOUR days in Training Camp that is a stupid ass comment to make. The guy is fresh out of college for petes sake.

  • Yea, the other on air talent didn't quite know what to say to him.