Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • @douche-nozzle said:

    I didn't say spilled I said swilled......look it up in a dictionary. It's comical how you guys make this shit up! The only fights at Steeler games are started by dru nk ignorant Browns fans.

    Dude ... the Steelers are playing right now ... and you are on a Browns Board debating spilled v. swilled.

    Zombo

  • Yes, I like it!!!....."please stop offering opinions on FF"....."but, before I practice what I preach, here's my opinion on JF."...oy

    Ok, I'll play along......lets talk about how Gilbert, Bitonio, Kirksey and West came into camp and freaking owned it! F an A! Ray Farmer hit on 4 out of his first 5.....amazing reallY!......and we are only in camp, yet it is very apparent that these 4 belong!!!! And RF knows his stuff!

    A few more drafts like this and it will be "sustained success"....

    @mudfly said:

    Yes, I like it!!!....."please stop offering opinions on FF"....."but, before I practice what I preach, here's my opinion on JF."...oy

    Ok, I'll play along......lets talk about how Gilbert, Bitonio, Kirksey and West came into camp and freaking owned it! F an A! Ray Farmer hit on 4 out of his first 5.....amazing reallY!......and we are only in camp, yet it is very apparent that these 4 belong!!!! And RF knows his stuff!

    A few more drafts like this and it will be "sustained success"....

    Yeah brother. The rookies are looking good. So far so good with Farmer. JM was def an owner pick to get $$$ and attention. That plan definitely worked.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    I didn't say spilled I said swilled......look it up in a dictionary. It's comical how you guys make this shit up! The only fights at Steeler games are started by dru nk ignorant Browns fans.

    Dude ... the Steelers are playing right now ... and you are on a Browns Board debating spilled v. swilled.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Dude ... the Steelers are playing right now ... and you are on a Browns Board debating spilled v. swilled.

    Zombo

    Hahaha. No kidding. What a tool.

  • OMFG. Literally it would be like regretting getting married before the honeymoon. If there was any chance that that's the case then the Browns are doomed for eternity.

    @cuwoohio said:

    OMFG. Literally it would be like regretting getting married before the honeymoon. If there was any chance that that's the case then the Browns are doomed for eternity.

    Thats what I have been saying. Way too much knee jerking. Let's see how this plays out
  • @cuwoohio said:

    OMFG. Literally it would be like regretting getting married before the honeymoon. If there was any chance that that's the case then the Browns are doomed for eternity.

    Thats what I have been saying. Way too much knee jerking. Let's see how this plays out

    @comeonman said:

    Thats what I have been saying. Way too much knee jerking. Let's see how this plays out

    Too much knee jerking and you'll go blind.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    I didn't say spilled I said swilled......look it up in a dictionary. It's comical how you guys make this shit up! The only fights at Steeler games are started by drunk ignorant Browns fans.

    Do yourself a favor.....go to a Steeler game that is NOT a Browns game, don't get drunk, and watch the courtesy and good old fashioned respect between fans.

    Well being a Steelers fan I just figured you misspelled it, and you had no idea what swilled meant, and then I wondered what kind of a douche would say swilled instead of drank. Pittsburgh fans are some of the most belligerent, redneck, dickheads Ive ever met so I think I'll pass on the invite....
  • @comeonman said:

    Thats what I have been saying. Way too much knee jerking. Let's see how this plays out

    Too much knee jerking and you'll go blind.

    @taco918 said:

    Too much knee jerking and you'll go blind.

    good one
  • Speaking of the Steelers, they need to get rid of that #7. Interception, multiple missed receivers, no points over two quarters even AFTER getting to spend unshared time with the 1's all pre-season. Browns logic says get rid of him. He could never take a team to a superbowl, let alone actually win one. 😛

    And how about that Nick Football running the no huddle all damn game. You can't score that way!

  • Now go easy tex....

    He scored a TD against the backups. They're gonna challenge for the division simply cause the steel curtain is back.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Can we all please shut up about JF? Let him hold the clipboard this season. Honestly he should be #3 on the depth chart this year after Grossman who should come in if god forbid Hoyer goes down again. JF needs to learn NFL defense's. Once he does that than we can give him a realistic appraisal.

    uhhhhh no. I agree with the shutting up part, but Grossman is well Gross man. I still expect Johnny to start at some point this year, unless Hoyer does what we can only dream of.....Win games and give us good QB play.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    uhhhhh no. I agree with the shutting up part, but Grossman is well Gross man. I still expect Johnny to start at some point this year, unless Hoyer does what we can only dream of.....Win games and give us good QB play.

    I'd rather Shaw play that Grossman- he's a lost cause.

    @douche-nozzle said:

    I didn't say spilled I said swilled......look it up in a dictionary. It's comical how you guys make this shit up! The only fights at Steeler games are started by drunk ignorant Browns fans.

    Do yourself a favor.....go to a Steeler game that is NOT a Browns game, don't get drunk, and watch the courtesy and good old fashioned respect between fans.

    Well, last Browns- Steelers game I attended in Cleveland- drunk & obnoxious STEELER fan started the fight in my section, and got thrown out.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    I just find it funny that there are only altercations when the Browns come to town?

    Rivalries are always more violent. I've never seen a fight break out in a soccer stadium *except* when local rivals are playing (bear in mind that local rivals over here means < 5 miles apart).

  • Christ Almighty this is one of the saddest threads I've read. And I scanned through all six pages of it so I'm just as sad.

    This is what I said before about not getting your hopes so high for JM. A couple crappy on-the-road preseason games and regrets of the FO drafting JM?

    So he's not "Andrew Luck NFL ready"...so what. Hoyer was looking shaky too. Signs point to what Tour said - the competition to see who would be the season's starter was a distraction. Probably for the whole team, especially for the WRs as well as the QBs. Bad throws and dropped passes were the result.

    We should be thankful Pettine didn't want to play it out until the 11th hour like Mangini.

    Tomorrow is the first home preseason game and I'm damn excited to see it!

  • Christ Almighty this is one of the saddest threads I've read. And I scanned through all six pages of it so I'm just as sad.

    This is what I said before about not getting your hopes so high for JM. A couple crappy on-the-road preseason games and regrets of the FO drafting JM?

    So he's not "Andrew Luck NFL ready"...so what. Hoyer was looking shaky too. Signs point to what Tour said - the competition to see who would be the season's starter was a distraction. Probably for the whole team, especially for the WRs as well as the QBs. Bad throws and dropped passes were the result.

    We should be thankful Pettine didn't want to play it out until the 11th hour like Mangini.

    Tomorrow is the first home preseason game and I'm damn excited to see it!

    @douche-nozzle said:

    ... go start writing your comedy routine for "This week in the AFC North"

    They are funny... and you should play this year.... I'll even keep your running totals for you.

    @tml1138 said:

    Signs point to what Tour said - the competition to see who would be the season's starter was a distraction.

    That guy really knows his shit... 😉

  • Hey guys couldn't help but post this.. you older folks will remember this one.... Anyone see Manziel in this ? lol. He even does the $ sign... hope they bust him with this one at camp.... lmao.. From a fan

    down in Texas!! Go Dawgs!

    https://screen.yahoo.com/shes-beauty-103736807.html

  • I think JFF was still a gleam in his old man's eye when this was made.

  • well....looks like the NFL rules REALLY fast on giving the finger.....JF just got a $12k fine......looks like Roger is making the money sign now....hahahaha

  • Well, normally I would say something like "He learned his lesson", but Johnny Finger has proven not to learn very well, and yes, that includes the playbook.

  • Well, normally I would say something like "He learned his lesson", but Johnny Finger has proven not to learn very well, and yes, that includes the playbook.

    @d-bone said:

    Well, normally I would say something like "He learned his lesson", but Johnny Finger has proven not to learn very well, and yes, that includes the playbook.

    Well....he IS learning how to spend his new found income.....that would be the second fine in 2 weeks....at least he's consistent....

  • Well, normally I would say something like "He learned his lesson", but Johnny Finger has proven not to learn very well, and yes, that includes the playbook.

    @d-bone said:

    Well, normally I would say something like "He learned his lesson", but Johnny Finger has proven not to learn very well, and yes, that includes the playbook.

    Bazinga!

    Sheldon-sheldon-cooper-31965530-500-645.

  • People have been fined more for things that were less stupid. Pull your head out Johnny