Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
OK when?
Pre injury RG3 had a rocket
Post injury and he barley steps into his throws.
Pre injury RG3 had a rocket
Post injury and he barley steps into his throws.
Seems like it. Coming out I thought he had a cannon and we saw it his rookie year...
All I've seen from him last year and this year is wobbly ducks. Wobbly spirals that are off the mark, little zip, and not much down the field. His mechanics seem to have degraded post-injury for whatever reason. Too many subway clubs, maybe.
-
Everyone is eager to see what Johnny can do and if you say you're not you're a liar. Maybe he's great maybe he's shit. But you want to see for yourself don't you?
Everyone is eager to see what Johnny can do and if you say you're not you're a liar. Maybe he's great maybe he's shit. But you want to see for yourself don't you?
yes of course. i would think that the leash got tighter on hoyer today the more he was sketchy considering that is in the back of everyone's minds from haslam to farmer to pettine. but no one made that call except pettine.
now i watched dilfer question pettine on espn after today's afternoons games were done. he basically said that it was still hoyer's team and blah blah blah. hey i'm a cleveland brown's qb supporter. doesn't matter who it is, just win. now because manziel looked good in 1.3 drives lead me to believe he is the heir apparent? hell no. but if hoyer can't handle the heat get him the F out the kitchen.
-
Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi ยท 3m 3 minutes ago #Browns games v #Colts & #Bengals have been flexed to FOX. No change from 1 pm kickoffs.
Wonder if this will have a National impact - everyone's been waiting to see JFF . . . I just want to win.
-
-
that'd be nice for a change.
hey walter's right. when JF plays everybody wins.........
-
The bar I was at in North Hollywood (Big Wangs) went APESHIT when Manziel went in.
-
The bar I was at in North Hollywood (Big Wangs) went APESHIT when Manziel went in.
The bar I was at in North Hollywood (Big Wangs) went APESHIT when Manziel went in.
Sounds like a gay bar, Manziel is much cuter than Hoyer...
-
The bar I was at in North Hollywood (Big Wangs) went APESHIT when Manziel went in.
The bar I was at in North Hollywood (Big Wangs) went APESHIT when Manziel went in.
what happened when he dropped and fumbled the snap and then he picked it up and got SLAMMED
-
The bar I was at in North Hollywood (Big Wangs) went APESHIT when Manziel went in.
Sounds like a gay bar, Manziel is much cuter than Hoyer...
-
What? That was the fucking lamest and corniest shit ever.
Hit a nerve?
-
The bar I was at in North Hollywood (Big Wangs) went APESHIT when Manziel went in.
what happened when he dropped and fumbled the snap and then he picked it up and got SLAMMED
what happened whe he dropped and fumbled the snap and then he picked it up and got SLAMMED
I did some key bumps out in the parking lot and beat up nerdy Steelers fans.
-
so APESHIT isn't a gay reference?
-
What? That was the fucking lamest and corniest shit ever.
Hit a nerve?
-
what happened whe he dropped and fumbled the snap and then he picked it up and got SLAMMED
I did some key bumps out in the parking lot and beat up nerdy Steelers fans.
I did some key bumps out in the parking lot and beat up nerdy Steelers fans.
why did you have to go to the lot?
around here key bumps happen AT the bar
-
I did some key bumps out in the parking lot and beat up nerdy Steelers fans.
why did you have to go to the lot?
around here key bumps happen AT the bar
why did you have to go to the lot?
around here key bumps happen AT the bar
I bought the key bumps in the lot across the street from a Mexican guy named Tito.
-
No you blathering Wal Mart dolt, everyone knows it's a huge sports bar.
LMAO yea, EVERYONE!
-
No you blathering Wal Mart dolt, everyone knows it's a huge sports bar.
LMAO yea, EVERYONE!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login