Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
it's also the birthday of Agnes Moorehead. So there.
I posted that just to piss off the fans of Margaret Hamilton.
WSS
-
Happy bday future Browns HOF QB!
-
so if jm wants a birthday bj all he has to do is look on this board. there are probably a few that are more than willing. good luck fan boys on your quest.
-
I doubt he reads the board, why are you wishing him a Happy Birthday? Just because we needed another QB thread? Oh, Walter.
Let's see 22 years old, that was 1988 for this Johnny M. I was partying my ass off, traveling all over the country and nailing everything that moved. So we got that in common.
Zombo
--But I wasn't second string.
1988. 1992. Either way lolZombo said:
I doubt he reads the board, why are you wishing him a Happy Birthday? Just because we needed another QB thread? Oh, Walter.
Let's see 22 years old, that was 1988 for this Johnny M. I was partying my ass off, traveling all over the country and nailing everything that moved. So we got that in common.
Zombo
--But I wasn't second string.
-
1988. 1992. Either way lolZombo said:
I doubt he reads the board, why are you wishing him a Happy Birthday? Just because we needed another QB thread? Oh, Walter.
Let's see 22 years old, that was 1988 for this Johnny M. I was partying my ass off, traveling all over the country and nailing everything that moved. So we got that in common.
Zombo
--But I wasn't second string.
1988. 1992. Either way lol
I see the confusion ... My name is Johnny M., and I was 22 in 1986. So I meant '86, not '88. Johnny born '92 ... I wonder if I knew his Mom, traveled to Texas quite a bit.
Zombo
-
1988. 1992. Either way lol
I see the confusion ... My name is Johnny M., and I was 22 in 1986. So I meant '86, not '88. Johnny born '92 ... I wonder if I knew his Mom, traveled to Texas quite a bit.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I see the confusion ... My name is Johnny M., and I was 22 in 1986. So I meant '86, not '88. Johnny born '92 ... I wonder if I knew his Mom, traveled to Texas quite a bit.
Zombo
Probably not. He seems to have some athleitic ability.

-
Zombo said:
I see the confusion ... My name is Johnny M., and I was 22 in 1986. So I meant '86, not '88. Johnny born '92 ... I wonder if I knew his Mom, traveled to Texas quite a bit.
Zombo
Probably not. He seems to have some athleitic ability.

-
I doubt he reads the board, why are you wishing him a Happy Birthday? Just because we needed another QB thread? Oh, Walter.
Let's see 22 years old, that was 1988 for this Johnny M. I was partying my ass off, traveling all over the country and nailing everything that moved. So we got that in common.
Zombo
--But I wasn't second string.
Zombo said:
I doubt he reads the board, why are you wishing him a Happy Birthday? Just because we needed another QB thread? Oh, Walter.
Let's see 22 years old, that was 1988 for this Johnny M. I was partying my ass off, traveling all over the country and nailing everything that moved. So we got that in common.
Zombo
--But I wasn't second string.
4 years older than you then....
blistered the sun with the skins of ass i threw away back then. but did do my own travels through the southwest on the way to AZ.
if manziel was a blond haired blue eyed uber kind then i might have something to talk to him about.
-
Zombo said:
I doubt he reads the board, why are you wishing him a Happy Birthday? Just because we needed another QB thread? Oh, Walter.
Let's see 22 years old, that was 1988 for this Johnny M. I was partying my ass off, traveling all over the country and nailing everything that moved. So we got that in common.
Zombo
--But I wasn't second string.
4 years older than you then....
blistered the sun with the skins of ass i threw away back then. but did do my own travels through the southwest on the way to AZ.
if manziel was a blond haired blue eyed uber kind then i might have something to talk to him about.
4 years older than you then....
blistered the sun with the skins of ass i threw away back then. but did do my own travels through the southwest on the way to AZ.
if manziel was a blond haired blue eyed uber kind then i might have something to talk to him about.
Lol. Well Johnny and I are the same size, same dark hair, big schnoz, ugly mug ... but Peen has me on the athletic ability thing ...although I did have quick wrist action in Air Hockey.
Z
-
Rumor has it that when the doctor tried to slap JF on the ass right after birth, johnny had a different idea, and instead slapped the doctor, with his cock. He then proceeded to run through the hospital raw dogging every big breasted nurse he could find. Only stopping to blow a couple lines of coke, and chug a few tall boys.
-
Rumor has it that when the doctor tried to slap JF on the ass right after birth, johnny had a different idea, and instead slapped the doctor, with his cock. He then proceeded to run through the hospital raw dogging every big breasted nurse he could find. Only stopping to blow a couple lines of coke, and chug a few tall boys.
Rumor has it that when the doctor tried to slap JF on the ass right after birth..
Thought you were going to go with:
"... but Johnny faked left, went right and the Doc never laid a glove on him."
-
Dallas writer travels to Kerrville, TX and finds:
In the town where he learned to play football, Johnny Manziel is just as polarizing as he is everywhere else.
-
I heard TMZ is looking for 62 plus year old beat reporters...........
-
βHe wasnβt a localβ
That plus a family with money coming in (read jealousy) is as far as you need to read. Small Tx town set in it's ways and generally unaccepting of "outsiders". Same person's quote about if he'd been born there it might be different. Texas has a lot of towns like this so no surprises here.
-
Thank god somebody on the offense has some fire and passion.
-
Idk if I would describe it as trashing.
Anyway, johnny boy will have a chance to show out next week.
-
Wow, he really did say that! Hoyer doesn't look fired up he looks like the journeyman quarterback we all thought he was. You would think by now even the defense would be shouting Manziel. They could have beat Baltimore, Texas, Buffalo and the Colts the way the defense played.
Hoyer had to remind us at his press conference last week that he was the reason the Browns are 7-5. It's time to remind Hoyer that he is the reason we could be 10-3.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login