Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • Cousins? God no

  • @nickers said:

    Well.. I know it it's only 1 game and another half of football played by Johnny.. But based on what I've seen. I just don't see this little shit (JM) getting any better than he already is. Hey looks way worse than Spergon Wynn,Charlie McFry and Colt McCoy. I think Johnny Cacca is a pussy. He proved it by putting that towel over his head on the side lines,after he "got hurt". Wich I'm really starting to doubt this little assholes character.Once again, We saw Hoyer trot out onto the field and outplayed him. JM just proved he is no competition for Brian Hoyer. Secondly.. Jimmy Haslam needs to relinquish his ownership and sell it to a Clevelander, that actually understands Cleveland football. or else the viscious cycle will continue..He sucks, He looks lost,derailed and confused.Jimmy and Johnny.. please get the fuck out of Cleveland. You both are an embarrassment To Cleveland fans

    Neither qb played well today. Hoyer hit the one nice pass that gave us a td, but outside if that was godawful. He turned it over(it's not like he got it back for us), he squandered good field position twice, he took sacks(some his fault, some not)....this is the 5th straight time he has played poorly.

    And yes, JF did not play well either. He only ran like 18 plays, but he certainly didn't get the offense moving well in those three possessions.

    Neither one gave us the sort of performance that leads to winning football.

    @tacosman said:

    Neither qb played well today. Hoyer hit the one nice pass that gave us a td, but outside if that was godawful. He turned it over(it's not like he got it back for us), he squandered good field position twice, he took sacks(some his fault, some not)....this is the 5th straight time he has played poorly.

    And yes, JF did not play well either. He only ran like 18 plays, but he certainly didn't get the offense moving well in those three possessions.

    Neither one gave us the sort of performance that leads to winning footbal

    you are right, sort of, it's not just the qb...friggin ol is sucking it up....on one of hoyers sacks, friggin bitonio left his block 2 seconds after contact and shuffled toward the center to help out...only problem was the center had his man controlled....you cannot blame that on hoyer...and why do we keep getting second rate running backs ala crowell...how do the pittsburghs and seatlles get guys like bell and lynch...yipper, they have better gm's and ownership...just answered my own question....poor ole cleveland, its back to the basement yet again...and no qb...phwapppp....

  • @mudfly said:

    Mature posters....ha!.....idol worship of a kid QB is mature.

    I'll tell you whats UNFAIR......raising a kid QB to god like status before he ever throws a pass....creating expectations he could never meet.....refusal to just let him find his way by constantly preaching his gospel....feeding a media monster before he was even a player....the hype perpetuated by the mass crazies that followed him....all THAT was unfair.....NOT asking him to play a football game

    So before you storm out the door blaming us for JFF's complete failure to date....lets look in the goddamn mirror and see who created the unrealistic expectations and constantly promoted his greatness....

    Let's add in Manziel did everything in his power to feed the monster he (helped) create. Crap, I'm not throwing him under the bus- yet. However it sure seems like everything that was pointed out pre draft- gimmicky offense, injury risk, can't read a defense- is coming true.

    Well, we can't pan him off on Jerrah anymore, because his trade value is now zero.

    @hoorta said:

    Let's add in Manziel did everything in his power to feed the monster he (helped) create. Crap, I'm not throwing him under the bus- yet. However it sure seems like everything that was pointed out pre draft- gimmicky offense, injury risk, can't read a defense- is coming true.

    Well, we can't pan him off on Jerrah anymore, because his trade value is now zero.

    right now he looks like another colt mccoy without a doubt....without a doubt....he even pulls hamstrings like good ol colt did....

  • Start Connor Shaw.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    I think I am done posting here till next season. This past week was unreadable. This place is over run with ignorant posters that lack football knowledge and class. There have been a handful of mature posters that I respect (you know who you are) and I thank you for the civilized conversations.

    Lacked football knowledge- or just called a spade a spade? I agree it only took one game for the Johnny hatas to return battleship broadsides against the Manzealots, and deservedly so- from my perspective. Can't stand the heat- stay out of the kitchen. If you think we're being harsh on Manziel- you should have been here last year when we dry roasted Brandon Wee-Done. Think I said- this is the Big Boy League- Johnny College Football don't mean crap when you're playing for a paycheck. So sorry some of us didn't worship at the JFF Altar of Greatness when he came into the NFL. I said it about a dozen times "I'm from Missouri- SHOW ME."

    To date- he's shown NOTHING. Oh gee, he's only a rookie. Carr has won more games, with less of a supporting cast.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    I think I am done posting here till next season. This past week was unreadable. This place is over run with ignorant posters that lack football knowledge and class. There have been a handful of mature posters that I respect (you know who you are) and I thank you for the civilized conversations.

    Is that a tear in your eye?

  • @mudfly said:

    Mature posters....ha!.....idol worship of a kid QB is mature.

    I'll tell you whats UNFAIR......raising a kid QB to god like status before he ever throws a pass....creating expectations he could never meet.....refusal to just let him find his way by constantly preaching his gospel....feeding a media monster before he was even a player....the hype perpetuated by the mass crazies that followed him....all THAT was unfair.....NOT asking him to play a football game

    So before you storm out the door blaming us for JFF's complete failure to date....lets look in the goddamn mirror and see who created the unrealistic expectations and constantly promoted his greatness....

    Let's add in Manziel did everything in his power to feed the monster he (helped) create. Crap, I'm not throwing him under the bus- yet. However it sure seems like everything that was pointed out pre draft- gimmicky offense, injury risk, can't read a defense- is coming true.

    Well, we can't pan him off on Jerrah anymore, because his trade value is now zero.

    @hoorta said:

    Let's add in Manziel did everything in his power to feed the monster he (helped) create. Crap, I'm not throwing him under the bus- yet. However it sure seems like everything that was pointed out pre draft- gimmicky offense, injury risk, can't read a defense- is coming true.

    Well, we can't pan him off on Jerrah anymore, because his trade value is now zero.

    I disagree. I bet Jerrah would give you a 3rd rounder and feel like he made a steal. He likes a good gamble and is not shy of the media for sure. If the Browns really don't want him, that's their best bet and likely best offer.

    And guess who had a 47 yd TD against the Colts today. Yep, that Browns castoff Wee-done. 😛

  • and fuck you Texas

  • @hoorta said:

    Let's add in Manziel did everything in his power to feed the monster he (helped) create. Crap, I'm not throwing him under the bus- yet. However it sure seems like everything that was pointed out pre draft- gimmicky offense, injury risk, can't read a defense- is coming true.

    Well, we can't pan him off on Jerrah anymore, because his trade value is now zero.

    I disagree. I bet Jerrah would give you a 3rd rounder and feel like he made a steal. He likes a good gamble and is not shy of the media for sure. If the Browns really don't want him, that's their best bet and likely best offer.

    And guess who had a 47 yd TD against the Colts today. Yep, that Browns castoff Wee-done. 😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    And guess who had a 47 yd TD against the Colts today. Yep, that Browns castoff Wee-done. 😛

    Even Weeden looks better. That says it all.

  • and fuck you Texas

    @j0hnnybg00d said:

    and fuck you Texas

    "And fuck you Lone Star beer"-now them's fightin' words. HA! 😁

    PS-I don't drive off or give up that easy. You jackasses are stuck with me. Especially mik. He knows I'd really miss his rants if I left.

  • Cousins? God no

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    Cousins? God no

    maybe a second cousin. if she's cute. and im drunk.

  • @hoorta said:

    Let's add in Manziel did everything in his power to feed the monster he (helped) create. Crap, I'm not throwing him under the bus- yet. However it sure seems like everything that was pointed out pre draft- gimmicky offense, injury risk, can't read a defense- is coming true.

    Well, we can't pan him off on Jerrah anymore, because his trade value is now zero.

    I disagree. I bet Jerrah would give you a 3rd rounder and feel like he made a steal. He likes a good gamble and is not shy of the media for sure. If the Browns really don't want him, that's their best bet and likely best offer.

    And guess who had a 47 yd TD against the Colts today. Yep, that Browns castoff Wee-done. 😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    I disagree. I bet Jerrah would give you a 3rd rounder and feel like he made a steal. He likes a good gamble and is not shy of the media for sure. If the Browns really don't want him, that's their best bet and likely best offer.

    And guess who had a 47 yd TD against the Colts today. Yep, that Browns castoff Wee-done. 😛

    Yup... that Wheezy sure knows how to protect a 35 point lead.

    Got Jerrah down for a 3rd... Tell him, thanks and we'll get back to him as soon as we talk to Chip Kelly.

  • the Browns can never just get it right with a freaking QB. every year is the same? more like every decade since 1999 is the same.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I disagree. I bet Jerrah would give you a 3rd rounder and feel like he made a steal. He likes a good gamble and is not shy of the media for sure. If the Browns really don't want him, that's their best bet and likely best offer.

    And guess who had a 47 yd TD against the Colts today. Yep, that Browns castoff Wee-done. 😛

    Yup... that Wheezy sure knows how to protect a 35 point lead.

    Got Jerrah down for a 3rd... Tell him, thanks and we'll get back to him as soon as we talk to Chip Kelly.

    @tour2ma said:

    Got Jerrah down for a 3rd... Tell him, thanks and we'll get back to him as soon as we talk to Chip Kelly.

    I had actually thought of that too Tour, especially since JF had originally committed to him at Oregon before A&M finally offered. You may be on to something. Maybe get a bidding war started. 😁

  • In the meantime........Teddy Twatwater is progressing very nicely. They gave Miami a good game today. Minnesota just needs a few more pieces to start really competing. Derek Carr is getting his rookie feet nice and wet for next year, albeit Oakland will still suck. We could have had either one. Maybe they should just throw Manziel to the wolves next year and let it play out. Get some team around him and build a defense. And draft a quarterback in the third round because Hoyer will be gone.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Got Jerrah down for a 3rd... Tell him, thanks and we'll get back to him as soon as we talk to Chip Kelly.

    I had actually thought of that too Tour, especially since JF had originally committed to him at Oregon before A&M finally offered. You may be on to something. Maybe get a bidding war started. 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    I had actually thought of that too Tour, especially since JF had originally committed to him at Oregon before A&M finally offered. You may be on to something. Maybe get a bidding war started. 😁

    Man... talk about a Texas dilemma! Johnny as an Eagle warring against the Cowboys? Shrinks'd be flocking to Texas.

  • @hoorta said:

    Let's add in Manziel did everything in his power to feed the monster he (helped) create. Crap, I'm not throwing him under the bus- yet. However it sure seems like everything that was pointed out pre draft- gimmicky offense, injury risk, can't read a defense- is coming true.

    Well, we can't pan him off on Jerrah anymore, because his trade value is now zero.

    I disagree. I bet Jerrah would give you a 3rd rounder and feel like he made a steal. He likes a good gamble and is not shy of the media for sure. If the Browns really don't want him, that's their best bet and likely best offer.

    And guess who had a 47 yd TD against the Colts today. Yep, that Browns castoff Wee-done. 😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    I disagree. I bet Jerrah would give you a 3rd rounder and feel like he made a steal. He likes a good gamble and is not shy of the media for sure. If the Browns really don't want him, that's their best bet and likely best offer.

    And guess who had a 47 yd TD against the Colts today. Yep, that Browns castoff Wee-done. 😛

    Dallas has the best O line in football. Weeen's sister could have thrown that td. Our O line can't even set up the running game. We suck and you can't blame it on one guy. They suck collectively! And the front office is responsible! Undrafted free agents my ass!
  • In the meantime........Teddy Twatwater is progressing very nicely. They gave Miami a good game today. Minnesota just needs a few more pieces to start really competing. Derek Carr is getting his rookie feet nice and wet for next year, albeit Oakland will still suck. We could have had either one. Maybe they should just throw Manziel to the wolves next year and let it play out. Get some team around him and build a defense. And draft a quarterback in the third round because Hoyer will be gone.

    @opal312 said:

    In the meantime........Teddy Twatwater is progressing very nicely. They gave Miami a good game today. Minnesota just needs a few more pieces to start really competing. Derek Carr is getting his rookie feet nice and wet for next year, albeit Oakland will still suck. We could have had either one. Maybe they should just throw Manziel to the wolves next year and let it play out. Get some team around him and build a defense. And draft a quarterback in the third round because Hoyer will be gone.

    aarff,

    you are a woman correct? or a girl?

    you're not going to get those boots you wanted from your husband for xmas cuz he thinks you're already cheating on him, so get that out your head.

    teddy tko bridgegap, sammy watkins and mike evans all contributed greatly to what their team did today and it all resulted in one big fat fucking goose egg.

    now break out your double dong and go fuck yourself...both ways at the same time.hon.

    need some lube?

  • dirty dog.

    i betcha you'd fuck a snake if someone held it's head.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Got Jerrah down for a 3rd... Tell him, thanks and we'll get back to him as soon as we talk to Chip Kelly.

    I had actually thought of that too Tour, especially since JF had originally committed to him at Oregon before A&M finally offered. You may be on to something. Maybe get a bidding war started. 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    I had actually thought of that too Tour, especially since JF had originally committed to him at Oregon before A&M finally offered. You may be on to something. Maybe get a bidding war started. 😁

    It starts at 7th round, and goes up from there. 🙂 Ag we love ya- stick around- even if Johnny doesn't.

    Like the Swallows returning to Capistrano, even Lumburgh- Derek Anderson's #1 fan has made a re appearance after many, many years.