Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
^
If The Cleveland Browns trade a 1st round pick for Sam Bradford I think that will be my final straw. I'd probably root for whatever team moves to Los Angeles. Why would you trade a 1st round pick for a 13 million dollar a year QB who has missed 31 games in 5 seasons and entertaining the final year of his contract who considered retirement a few months ago and has openly said he wouldn't extend his contract in Cleveland. Please let these rumors just be rumors.
-
^
If The Cleveland Browns trade a 1st round pick for Sam Bradford I think that will be my final straw. I'd probably root for whatever team moves to Los Angeles. Why would you trade a 1st round pick for a 13 million dollar a year QB who has missed 31 games in 5 seasons and entertaining the final year of his contract who considered retirement a few months ago and has openly said he wouldn't extend his contract in Cleveland. Please let these rumors just be rumors.
^
If The Cleveland Browns trade a 1st round pick for Sam Bradford I think that will be my final straw. I'd probably root for whatever team moves to Los Angeles. Why would you trade a 1st round pick for a 13 million dollar a year QB who has missed 31 games in 5 seasons and entertaining the final year of his contract who considered retirement a few months ago and has openly said he wouldn't extend his contract in Cleveland. Please let these rumors just be rumors.
Yeah but it would not be The Browns if we did not do something stupid at least once a month

-
Can't wait til they ship him to Philly on draft night.
I called it. Saw it coming months before last year's draft.
Have some of us been vindicated? YOU BET!
ARE SOME OF US HAPPY?!??! HELL FUCKING NO! We blew another first round pick on a bum.
But as an organization, we can "RIGHT" the wrong.
-
I actually think Bradford might be a good trade.
He's just been "unlucky".
-
I actually think Bradford might be a good trade.
He's just been "unlucky".
Not that he is a bad player.....with his record of knee injuries it is too much of a risk .......... we would need another pick based on success
-
Can't wait til they ship him to Philly on draft night.
I called it. Saw it coming months before last year's draft.
Have some of us been vindicated? YOU BET!
ARE SOME OF US HAPPY?!??! HELL FUCKING NO! We blew another first round pick on a bum.
But as an organization, we can "RIGHT" the wrong.
I called it. Saw it coming months before last year's draft.
Have some of us been vindicated? YOU BET!
ARE SOME OF US HAPPY?!??! HELL FUCKING NO! We blew another first round pick on a bum.
But as an organization, we can "RIGHT" the wrong.
ha...this is really great.......so, we blew "an extra" pick on selecting the heisman winning bum QB.....and you're pissed.....
Yet...on the very next thread you promote trading all our early picks to trade up and "take a risk" on heisman winning QB Mariota.....and then justify it by saying they are all risks....
My money says if we did that and he failed ....you would be the first in line for Farmers job(head).....
-
tick tock.
-
-
Can't wait til they ship him to Philly on draft night.
I called it. Saw it coming months before last year's draft.
Have some of us been vindicated? YOU BET!
ARE SOME OF US HAPPY?!??! HELL FUCKING NO! We blew another first round pick on a bum.
But as an organization, we can "RIGHT" the wrong.
Can't wait til they ship him to Philly on draft night.
I called it. Saw it coming months before last year's draft.
Have some of us been vindicated? YOU BET!
ARE SOME OF US HAPPY?!??! HELL FUCKING NO! We blew another first round pick on a bum.
But as an organization, we can "RIGHT" the wrong.
But you're a bigger jagoff than the Squeelers fans, if you aren't one anyway.
(Which is my bet)
WSS
-
Zombo said:
This chick is crazy.
Run, Johnny, run.
How wholesome can a girl get?
-
Zombo said:
This chick is crazy.
Run, Johnny, run.
How wholesome can a girl get?
-
^
If The Cleveland Browns trade a 1st round pick for Sam Bradford I think that will be my final straw. I'd probably root for whatever team moves to Los Angeles. Why would you trade a 1st round pick for a 13 million dollar a year QB who has missed 31 games in 5 seasons and entertaining the final year of his contract who considered retirement a few months ago and has openly said he wouldn't extend his contract in Cleveland. Please let these rumors just be rumors.
^
If The Cleveland Browns trade a 1st round pick for Sam Bradford I think that will be my final straw. I'd probably root for whatever team moves to Los Angeles. Why would you trade a 1st round pick for a 13 million dollar a year QB who has missed 31 games in 5 seasons and entertaining the final year of his contract who considered retirement a few months ago and has openly said he wouldn't extend his contract in Cleveland. Please let these rumors just be rumors.
that would almost be worth it...

But yes I think that would be a terrible deal unless we get lucky and the guy doesn't get hurt again. I mean there's a chance he could be a solid starter in the NFL but there are so many strikes against that happening already. Not the least of which is if he's any good he'll be a free agent. If he's not we've wasted another number 1 pick.
WSS
-
i saw three way.
am i in the wrong place?
(no, not talking 2 guy 3 way you fags)
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Does that really surprise you? Have you ever known any front office to come straight out and tell the media the open truth about a situation like that?
I take Pettine at his word. I think he is a real straight shooter and I'm glad he's our head coach because of it. There is a certain way he has of looking people right in the eye and saying exactly what he thinks. That is something you either have or you don't. He does.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Does that really surprise you? Have you ever known any front office to come straight out and tell the media the open truth about a situation like that?
I take Pettine at his word. I think he is a real straight shooter and I'm glad he's our head coach because of it. There is a certain way he has of looking people right in the eye and saying exactly what he thinks. That is something you either have or you don't. He does.
I take Pettine at his word. I think he is a real straight shooter and I'm glad he's our head coach because of it. There is a certain way he has of looking people right in the eye and saying exactly what he thinks. That is something you either have or you don't. He does.
++++
i'll break it down even more.
i believe (and can see) that pettine farmer and the whole crew really want to field a big tough rough competitive team. no short slackin jaw jackin bullshit. go bust some skulls and get wins. mccown mccabe mccloud....it doesn't matter, run it up their gut, break 'em down and keep marching on until they can stop you.
NEXT!
-
Zombo said:
This chick is crazy.
Run, Johnny, run.
How wholesome can a girl get?
-
Zombo said:
That certainly puts "when Johnny comes marching home again" in a brand new perspective. Interestingly enough, the author knew enough to bold font the word discharge.
-
Yeah, I'm an old guy now. But if a chick ever tattooed my name on herself, I'd get the fuck away from that fast. And the heartbeat? Run, dude. Ain't gonna end well.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Yeah, I'm an old guy now. But if a chick ever tattooed my name on herself, I'd get the fuck away from that fast. And the heartbeat? Run, dude. Ain't gonna end well.
Zombo
LOL! You never know - she might go the Community Love route and add the 3:16 after John in case there's any younger versions of Skippy out there ready to plug and play...
-
Crazy speculation?......like shocking picks that wouldnt really shock me?......Ok, Id speculate that the Browns could pick a DB earlier than expected(cause they love them and there are some really good ones).......soooooo, if we hit no mans land at 19 and our guys are gone and no trade backs are happening.....then I could see us going for a Landon Collins or Eric Rowe......or maybe even a Gordon or Gurley RB pick......just because they are too good to pass up....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login