Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.3k 1
  • Hey whatever happened to that defensive mastermind that was Johnny kryptonite in college anyway? 😉

  • thanks edwardjew.

    only way manziel sees the field this year would be due to injury.

    what does it mean to play QB like you're from texas, put on some spurs, do a square dance and butt fuck the hairy cheerleaders?

  • Hey whatever happened to that defensive mastermind that was Johnny kryptonite in college anyway? 😉

    @wargograw said:

    Hey whatever happened to that defensive mastermind that was Johnny kryptonite in college anyway? 😉

    He took the money and ran. Maybe he will bring a semblance of a D to Aggieland.

    I'm interested in watching what Steele does with what he has to work with.

    I'm still worried that Miles will be turned on again by Jennings.

  • I think he was being sarcastic Mik.

  • What were your thoughts on Haley? I wanted him or Orgeron and instead we moved our bum of a LB coach to DT. Insane.

  • I think he was being sarcastic Mik.

    @wargograw said:

    I think he was being sarcastic Mik.

    it's hard to tell anymore lol.

    carry on young squire!

  • thanks edwardjew.

    only way manziel sees the field this year would be due to injury.

    what does it mean to play QB like you're from texas, put on some spurs, do a square dance and butt fuck the hairy cheerleaders?

    @miktoxic said:

    thanks edwardjew.

    only way manziel sees the field this year would be due to injury.

    what does it mean to play QB like you're from texas, put on some spurs, do a square dance and butt fuck the hairy cheerleaders?

    No dude, it means to play like Drew Brees or Andrew Luck or Andy Dalton Chase Daniel or Nick Foles or RGIII. Oh I'm sorry WAR - Ryan TannehillThe Browns have had 3 (losers), both McCowns and that idiot from U.T.

    BTW, the A & M cheerleaders are probably the hottest and quite possibly the loosest in college football.I can say that and I went to LSU.

  • I'd certainly take loose over nonexistent, their current status.

  • It's a shame we live in such a public world. Everything is TMZ. Johnny can't even crap without us knowing what color it is.

    I wonder what it would have been for Stabler, Baugh or any of those other hard partiers.

  • @miktoxic said:

    thanks edwardjew.

    only way manziel sees the field this year would be due to injury.

    what does it mean to play QB like you're from texas, put on some spurs, do a square dance and butt fuck the hairy cheerleaders?

    No dude, it means to play like Drew Brees or Andrew Luck or Andy Dalton Chase Daniel or Nick Foles or RGIII. Oh I'm sorry WAR - Ryan TannehillThe Browns have had 3 (losers), both McCowns and that idiot from U.T.

    BTW, the A & M cheerleaders are probably the hottest and quite possibly the loosest in college football.I can say that and I went to LSU.

    @edwardejw said:

    BTW, the A & M cheerleaders are probably the hottest and quite possibly the loosest in college football.I can say that

    I might be wrong, but arent they all men?

  • bruce jenner type men.

    and doesn't A and M stand for ass and munch?

    (sorry AG and wargo...hee hee).

  • @edwardejw said:

    BTW, the A & M cheerleaders are probably the hottest and quite possibly the loosest in college football.I can say that

    I might be wrong, but arent they all men?

    @manzier said:

    I might be wrong, but arent they all men?

    Yep.

  • bruce jenner type men.

    and doesn't A and M stand for ass and munch?

    (sorry AG and wargo...hee hee).

    @miktoxic said:

    bruce jenner type men.

    and doesn't A and M stand for ass and munch?

    (sorry AG and wargo...hee hee).

    Don't need to be sorry to me. I'm one of the few old men that think having Ice Cream Men (they dress in all white ice cream men uniforms and all they need is a cap) as cheerleaders is a throwback to the middle ages. We need to hire Kate Upton to choose our cheerleaders for us,.

  • I agree....There are some who would want that and actually feel good about it...just so they can say "I told you so".....but I think they are the minority////

    Most of us would be elated if he played well.....and even more so if he did it with some class and professionalism....

    @mudfly said:

    I agree....There are some who would want that and actually feel good about it...just so they can say "I told you so".....but I think they are the minority////

    Most of us would be elated if he played well.....and even more so if he did it with some class and professionalism....

    I hope you're right and hell I could be wrong but I just don't get that vibe as much as you do. It doesn't matter though when Thad "the champ" Lewis beats everyone else out and leads us to the promise land. Right? Anyone?

  • @miktoxic said:

    bruce jenner type men.

    and doesn't A and M stand for ass and munch?

    (sorry AG and wargo...hee hee).

    Don't need to be sorry to me. I'm one of the few old men that think having Ice Cream Men (they dress in all white ice cream men uniforms and all they need is a cap) as cheerleaders is a throwback to the middle ages. We need to hire Kate Upton to choose our cheerleaders for us,.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Don't need to be sorry to me. I'm one of the few old men that think having Ice Cream Men (they dress in all white ice cream men uniforms and all they need is a cap) as cheerleaders is a throwback to the middle ages. We need to hire Kate Upton to choose our cheerleaders for us,.

    So letting a civilian become a Yell Leader wasn't enough for you? 😉

  • @mudfly said:

    I agree....There are some who would want that and actually feel good about it...just so they can say "I told you so".....but I think they are the minority////

    Most of us would be elated if he played well.....and even more so if he did it with some class and professionalism....

    I hope you're right and hell I could be wrong but I just don't get that vibe as much as you do. It doesn't matter though when Thad "the champ" Lewis beats everyone else out and leads us to the promise land. Right? Anyone?

    @jrb12711 said:

    I hope you're right and hell I could be wrong but I just don't get that vibe as much as you do. It doesn't matter though when Thad "the champ" Lewis beats everyone else out and leads us to the promise land. Right? Anyone?

    I like Connor Shaw but his negative is lack of arm strength. I have read a couple articles on working on improving throwing strength and some say it can be developed through training while others say it basically is something after a certain age you either have it or you don't.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I hope you're right and hell I could be wrong but I just don't get that vibe as much as you do. It doesn't matter though when Thad "the champ" Lewis beats everyone else out and leads us to the promise land. Right? Anyone?

    I like Connor Shaw but his negative is lack of arm strength. I have read a couple articles on working on improving throwing strength and some say it can be developed through training while others say it basically is something after a certain age you either have it or you don't.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    I like Connor Shaw but his negative is lack of arm strength. I have read a couple articles on working on improving throwing strength and some say it can be developed through training while others say it basically is something after a certain age you either have it or you don't.

    Arm strength is a combination of things, some of which can be taught, some can't. You need wrist snap, you need shoulder and elbow snap - you can train your quick-twitch muscles to some degree, but some people just have more aptitude than others. You can train all your life and not crack a 10-second 100m; Usain Bolt can train one day a week and do that for the next 5 years easy.

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    I like Connor Shaw but his negative is lack of arm strength. I have read a couple articles on working on improving throwing strength and some say it can be developed through training while others say it basically is something after a certain age you either have it or you don't.

    Arm strength is a combination of things, some of which can be taught, some can't. You need wrist snap, you need shoulder and elbow snap - you can train your quick-twitch muscles to some degree, but some people just have more aptitude than others. You can train all your life and not crack a 10-second 100m; Usain Bolt can train one day a week and do that for the next 5 years easy.

    @gftchris said:

    Arm strength is a combination of things, some of which can be taught, some can't. You need wrist snap, you need shoulder and elbow snap - you can train your quick-twitch muscles to some degree, but some people just have more aptitude than others. You can train all your life and not crack a 10-second 100m; Usain Bolt can train one day a week and do that for the next 5 years easy.

    agreed....its about way more than strength.....

    Id think it was a lot like swinging a ball bat or golf club....motion and speed control distance as much or more than pure strength

    A natural motion will get you more power than any weight training will.....and I think it's hard to develop that.....

    I love Connor Shaw...but am willing to accept he likely wont suddenly develop the physical tools needed to be a great passer......

  • @gftchris said:

    Arm strength is a combination of things, some of which can be taught, some can't. You need wrist snap, you need shoulder and elbow snap - you can train your quick-twitch muscles to some degree, but some people just have more aptitude than others. You can train all your life and not crack a 10-second 100m; Usain Bolt can train one day a week and do that for the next 5 years easy.

    agreed....its about way more than strength.....

    Id think it was a lot like swinging a ball bat or golf club....motion and speed control distance as much or more than pure strength

    A natural motion will get you more power than any weight training will.....and I think it's hard to develop that.....

    I love Connor Shaw...but am willing to accept he likely wont suddenly develop the physical tools needed to be a great passer......

    @mudfly said:

    agreed....its about way more than strength.....

    Id think it was a lot like swinging a ball bat or golf club....motion and speed control distance as much or more than pure strength

    A natural motion will get you more power than any weight training will.....and I think it's hard to develop that.....

    I love Connor Shaw...but am willing to accept he likely wont suddenly develop the physical tools needed to be a great passer......

    I'd take a clone of Brian Hoyer though, he could be an excellent backup to JFF in a few years...

  • Kinda feel for Hoyer right now......Last year, he was so preoccupied and discombobulated by JFF and the high profile QB competition that he couldn't just settle in an focus....and now, somehow, he's gotten himself back into another one.....and it's on hard knocks to boot.....ha!