Delete This Account
-
98 posts? Who knew you were here in the first place?
He should go for 100 and then quit.

Eh, all those poets are drama queens anyway. Sayonara.
-
Guys, I just hacked his account and found his e-mail, so we can send him death threats, viruses and spam e-mails.
That's the modus operandi when someone leaves the board, right?
-
His problem, as a poet, is that he is sober. Everyone knows that poets can only function when they are high on something: booze, H, week, crack, whatever. I wonder what Shakespeare was intaking.
Good idea, let's toast our dearly departed sober poet:
Dylan Thomas epitomised this tradition of the roistering rhymer – to the distaste of Kingsley Amis, who wrote a singularly unpleasant epitaph for him:
They call you "drunk with words";
but when we drink
And fetch it up, we sluice it down
the sink.
You should have stuck to spewing
beer, not ink. -
Geeezzz some famous old writers we had to read in college:
.......But it's true that modern American literature is strewn with examples of alcoholic excess: Poe, Hemingway, Faulkner ("I usually write at night. I always keep my whiskey within reach"), Hart Crane, Tennessee Williams, Truman Capote, Dorothy Parker ("I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"), Ring Lardner, Raymond Chandler, O Henry, Jack London, Delmore Schwartz, F Scott Fitzgerald, ("Too much champagne is just right"), John Berryman, Jack Kerouac, Charles Bukowski, Anne Sexton, Patricia Highsmith – the list is long even without including those, such as Hunter S Thompson, more renowned for their experiments with other substances ("I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me"). In a new book, The Trip to Echo Spring, Olivia Laing looks at six American writer-alcoholics, beginning with the story of how the ageing, critically acclaimed John Cheever and an aspiring young unknown called Raymond Carver became drinking buddies while teaching in Iowa in 1973. "He and I did nothing but drink," Carver later wrote. "I mean, we met our classes in a manner of speaking, but the entire time we were there … I don't think either of us ever took the covers off our typewriters."........
-
old Shep was an author and a poet?
stomping off just as the Browns will be a far, far better,
very different kickass football team must be pretty hard to come
up with a real explanation.
Byeee.
-
There once was a poet from Spokane
Who dropped from the barstool to his can
When he came up for air
The franchise looked bare
So he asked for a drop but no ban

-
Geeezzz some famous old writers we had to read in college:
.......But it's true that modern American literature is strewn with examples of alcoholic excess: Poe, Hemingway, Faulkner ("I usually write at night. I always keep my whiskey within reach"), Hart Crane, Tennessee Williams, Truman Capote, Dorothy Parker ("I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"), Ring Lardner, Raymond Chandler, O Henry, Jack London, Delmore Schwartz, F Scott Fitzgerald, ("Too much champagne is just right"), John Berryman, Jack Kerouac, Charles Bukowski, Anne Sexton, Patricia Highsmith – the list is long even without including those, such as Hunter S Thompson, more renowned for their experiments with other substances ("I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me"). In a new book, The Trip to Echo Spring, Olivia Laing looks at six American writer-alcoholics, beginning with the story of how the ageing, critically acclaimed John Cheever and an aspiring young unknown called Raymond Carver became drinking buddies while teaching in Iowa in 1973. "He and I did nothing but drink," Carver later wrote. "I mean, we met our classes in a manner of speaking, but the entire time we were there … I don't think either of us ever took the covers off our typewriters."........
Geeezzz some famous old writers we had to read in college:
.......But it's true that modern American literature is strewn with examples of alcoholic excess: Poe, Hemingway, Faulkner ("I usually write at night. I always keep my whiskey within reach"), Hart Crane, Tennessee Williams, Truman Capote, Dorothy Parker ("I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"), Ring Lardner, Raymond Chandler, O Henry, Jack London, Delmore Schwartz, F Scott Fitzgerald, ("Too much champagne is just right"), John Berryman, Jack Kerouac, Charles Bukowski, Anne Sexton, Patricia Highsmith – the list is long even without including those, such as Hunter S Thompson, more renowned for their experiments with other substances ("I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me"). In a new book, The Trip to Echo Spring, Olivia Laing looks at six American writer-alcoholics, beginning with the story of how the ageing, critically acclaimed John Cheever and an aspiring young unknown called Raymond Carver became drinking buddies while teaching in Iowa in 1973. "He and I did nothing but drink," Carver later wrote. "I mean, we met our classes in a manner of speaking, but the entire time we were there … I don't think either of us ever took the covers off our typewriters."........
Bukowski Tales Of Ordinary Madness
-
-
-
I'll believe he leaves this board when I see it.
Sincerely,
miktoxic and LondonBrown
-
Mods, delete this account.
Goodbye NFL, goodbye Browns, goodbye Brownsboard.
Good luck all.
Mods, delete this account.
Goodbye NFL, goodbye Browns, goodbye Brownsboard.
Good luck all.
Would it help if one of the gay members pulled your peepee? Calsnots?
-
Zombo said:
Shep started here.
It's a long story.
Z
Shep is actually a pretty decent guy, of 20,000+ posts here. He migrated to "the other place that cannot be named" when we had the great gay Brady Quinn disruption. BTW, I came out on the good side of that argument- "it's a sin if we draft Quinn". I occasionally drop by "over there" to say hi, there's a bunch of posters I'd welcome with open arms here.
He apparently does some stuff in Hollywood as a writer. Quite elusive, but I finally tracked him down in person a few years back at & after a Browns game. Nephew Dan agrees with this old fart- his daughter is smoking hot.
-
Zombo said:
Shep started here.
It's a long story.
Z
Shep is actually a pretty decent guy, of 20,000+ posts here. He migrated to "the other place that cannot be named" when we had the great gay Brady Quinn disruption. BTW, I came out on the good side of that argument- "it's a sin if we draft Quinn". I occasionally drop by "over there" to say hi, there's a bunch of posters I'd welcome with open arms here.
He apparently does some stuff in Hollywood as a writer. Quite elusive, but I finally tracked him down in person a few years back at & after a Browns game. Nephew Dan agrees with this old fart- his daughter is smoking hot.
Shep is actually a pretty decent guy, of 20,000+ posts here. He migrated to "the other place that cannot be named" when we had the great gay Brady Quinn disruption. BTW, I came out on the good side of that argument- "it's a sin if we draft Quinn". I occasionally drop by "over there" to say hi, there's a bunch of posters I'd welcome with open arms here.
He apparently does some stuff in Hollywood as a writer. Quite elusive, but I finally tracked him down in person a few years back at & after a Browns game. Nephew Dan agrees with this old fart- his daughter is smoking hot.
I missed that whole DA/Quinn debate. Good thing. In the end what was the argument really about? Which one was worse? As they both ended up being bad....not that we have had much better since.
-
Shep is actually a pretty decent guy, of 20,000+ posts here. He migrated to "the other place that cannot be named" when we had the great gay Brady Quinn disruption. BTW, I came out on the good side of that argument- "it's a sin if we draft Quinn". I occasionally drop by "over there" to say hi, there's a bunch of posters I'd welcome with open arms here.
He apparently does some stuff in Hollywood as a writer. Quite elusive, but I finally tracked him down in person a few years back at & after a Browns game. Nephew Dan agrees with this old fart- his daughter is smoking hot.
I missed that whole DA/Quinn debate. Good thing. In the end what was the argument really about? Which one was worse? As they both ended up being bad....not that we have had much better since.
I missed that whole DA/Quinn debate. Good thing. In the end what was the argument really about? Which one was worse? As they both ended up being bad....not that we have had much better since.
If you lived through Hoyer/Manziel you lived through Anderson/Quinn.
Mediocre nobody is performing OK and the team is performing well. Fanboys want shiny new first rounder. Every time the starter has a bad game, the screaming begins. Eventually the coach succumbs. The draft pick sucks (which the coach already knew) the team goes to hell and we reboot the whole thing with another mediocre QB holding the place for another shiny new rookie.
Leave Tyrod alone.
Zombo
--Mayfield will take the job when he's ready. Win games on Sundays no matter what.
-
I missed that whole DA/Quinn debate. Good thing. In the end what was the argument really about? Which one was worse? As they both ended up being bad....not that we have had much better since.
If you lived through Hoyer/Manziel you lived through Anderson/Quinn.
Mediocre nobody is performing OK and the team is performing well. Fanboys want shiny new first rounder. Every time the starter has a bad game, the screaming begins. Eventually the coach succumbs. The draft pick sucks (which the coach already knew) the team goes to hell and we reboot the whole thing with another mediocre QB holding the place for another shiny new rookie.
Leave Tyrod alone.
Zombo
--Mayfield will take the job when he's ready. Win games on Sundays no matter what.
Zombo said:
If you lived through Hoyer/Manziel you lived through Anderson/Quinn.
I just thought that was sillyiness...don't recall that is particularly caused a riff here
Mediocre nobody is performing OK and the team is performing well. Fanboys want shiny new first rounder. Every time the starter has a bad game, the screaming begins. Eventually the coach succumbs. The draft pick sucks (which the coach already knew) the team goes to hell and we reboot the whole thing with another mediocre QB holding the place for another shiny new rookie.
Leave Tyrod alone.
Zombo
--Mayfield will take the job when he's ready. Win games on Sundays no matter what.
Story of our lives lately.
-
I just thought that was sillyiness...don't recall that is particularly caused a riff here
It was different the second time around because I just tossed all the fanboys except the two that are still here.
Back then the "Quinn Fags"... MZ, Shep, Inspecta etc ...thought they had a right to tell Stan and I how to run the board. They thought that since they posted every day, that they had a say in the management, like it was some Commie commune or something.
We had a poster named Lumbergh, who was a ... the one and only ... fanboy of Derek Anderson. He was an Oregon St. fan/grad and followed Anderson to our board and went after anyone who challenged Anderson. He was like Poetic G but with a razor sharp wit and relentless protection of his man.
Well, the Quinn Fags didn't like that we gave him equal protection to do his thing. They wanted us to ban him. They were even convinced he was a ghost account set up by me or Stan (or Ghoolie) ... he wasn't. He was a real dude.
They were so irate that we wouldn't reign in Lumbergh that they threatened to leave. That was all Stan needed to hear.
Stan and I noticed three things: 1)The Quinn Fags were gay. 2) The Browns won more games when Anderson QB'd. And most importantly, 3)Lumbergh had the same right as them to express his opinions, if they couldn't handle him that was their problem.
So one day, MZ stands up and says something along the lines of "If you don't ban Lumbergh, then delete me". Boom, he was gone, Stan shot him down in the middle of the street with his blood spattering on Shep's Cardigan sweater.Everyone that complained got shot in the middle of the street too. Their shell of a deleted account was all that remained in the thread.
So the Quinn Fags that were still here (Shep, Inspecta, etc. ) used our PM system to contact each other and set up a rival board. We just banned them all.They started their board, gave it a homoerotic name and struggled for years, begging members for money and having a hard time keeping one page of active threads.
Not sure if it is still there, but if it is I'm sure it sucks. A bunch of whiny pussies complaining about moderation and Shep fellating every Joey Harrington that has a pro day.
So Sober Poet, we have no problem deleting your account, we once deleted half the board ... so what's your beef?
Zombo -
Sounds a bit like the whole Cal jumping on Allen's knob, and hating on Rosen...and the Rosen knob gobblers hating on Cal. Except to a more extreme degree....because those guys Quinn/DA were actually Browns, not just prospects.
Me? I just want us to get a guy that can win. Hopefully between TT and BM we got that now. If not....we can make like Heidi Klum and say aufwiedersehen to them as well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login