Elf come back?
-
this could help? https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/02/nfl-to-allow-teams-to-wear-alternates-three-times/ I believe our color rush jersey is Orange?(that should heal blindness) now if we only knew our Alternate jersey? And our Throwback jersey(maybe like 70's throwback?)
this could help? https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/02/nfl-to-allow-teams-to-wear-alternates-three-times/ I believe our color rush jersey is Orange?(that should heal blindness) now if we only knew our Alternate jersey? And our Throwback jersey(maybe like 70's throwback?)
Browns color rush jerseys are brown, with orange stripes and numbers. No white at all on jersey.
-
this could help? https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/02/nfl-to-allow-teams-to-wear-alternates-three-times/ I believe our color rush jersey is Orange?(that should heal blindness) now if we only knew our Alternate jersey? And our Throwback jersey(maybe like 70's throwback?)
this could help? https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/02/nfl-to-allow-teams-to-wear-alternates-three-times/ I believe our color rush jersey is Orange?(that should heal blindness) now if we only knew our Alternate jersey? And our Throwback jersey(maybe like 70's throwback?)
.........The old rules allowed throwbacks twice and color rush once, and in some places that was two or three too many. The league has ditched the requirement that teams wear them for Thursday night games, and teams may now wear the alternate uniform(s) of their choice up to three times, total.
But it’s also a marketing opportunity for teams which actually like the monochromatic look, or have alternates that people actually like (like the Rams).......
Ah yes good ol' American capitalism at work.
Is this a great country or what!

-
The problem was that when the Browns wore color rush jerseys, they wore all brown, which did make them look like walking turds.
-
Have ya seen the attendance numbers from the Yanks at Indians weekend series? woof! Hate to see the black & gack butts in our building week 1 https://nflspinzone.com/2018/07/13/cleveland-browns-greatest-fans-in-world/ beating the steelqueens week 1 can't hurt
-
Have ya seen the attendance numbers from the Yanks at Indians weekend series? woof! Hate to see the black & gack butts in our building week 1 https://nflspinzone.com/2018/07/13/cleveland-browns-greatest-fans-in-world/ beating the steelqueens week 1 can't hurt
Have ya seen the attendance numbers from the Yanks at Indians weekend series? woof! Hate to see the black & gack butts in our building week 1 https://nflspinzone.com/2018/07/13/cleveland-browns-greatest-fans-in-world/ beating the steelqueens week 1 can't hurt
I’m an isolated Browns fan in Omaha, so maybe that’s why I haven’t noticed it; but Browns “fans” actually switch to the Steelers?!
I’m not sure why, but there is a Sheet ton of Steelers fans in Omaha; every time I see someone with a Steelers license plate frame, I’m doing well to just honk and flip them off.
I really want to shoot out their tires lol.
-
Have ya seen the attendance numbers from the Yanks at Indians weekend series? woof! Hate to see the black & gack butts in our building week 1 https://nflspinzone.com/2018/07/13/cleveland-browns-greatest-fans-in-world/ beating the steelqueens week 1 can't hurt
I’m an isolated Browns fan in Omaha, so maybe that’s why I haven’t noticed it; but Browns “fans” actually switch to the Steelers?!
I’m not sure why, but there is a Sheet ton of Steelers fans in Omaha; every time I see someone with a Steelers license plate frame, I’m doing well to just honk and flip them off.
I really want to shoot out their tires lol.
I’m an isolated Browns fan in Omaha, so maybe that’s why I haven’t noticed it; but Browns “fans” actually switch to the Steelers?!
I’m not sure why, but there is a Sheet ton of Steelers fans in Omaha; every time I see someone with a Steelers license plate frame, I’m doing well to just honk and flip them off.
I really want to shoot out their tires lol.
Just FRAK Arseholes.
-

Had to find a place to put this.
-
The Browns are supposedly his namesake:

-
Hope he comes back. When I go out state and talk about football the Browns shitty logo always comes up. Our logo is a Shmuck3n helmet no design just a boring butt helmet.
Hope he comes back. When I go out state and talk about football the Browns shitty logo always comes up. Our logo is a Shmuck3n helmet no design just a boring butt helmet.
Well, look who's on the Season Ticket Id's & the pass they're handing out for freebies..

-
I would like to see a mean looking elf
-
Hope he comes back. When I go out state and talk about football the Browns shitty logo always comes up. Our logo is a Shmuck3n helmet no design just a boring butt helmet.
Well, look who's on the Season Ticket Id's & the pass they're handing out for freebies..

-
-
It's the other teams and fans look at it as a cartoon elf.
-
-
-
What pass for freebies..........................I got the Ticket Member card. Also the cool album cover with the elf on it too.
I'm not the STHOR. Season ticket holder of record. As I understand it, one card gets you % discount at the stadium team shop. The other card is preloaded with $$ (don't ask me how much) that you can use to buy hot dogs and such at games. If you didn't get one, talk to your customers relations guy.
-
What's everyone's thoughts on the Dawg Pound and dawg-related logos for the Browns?
Ingrained now into Browns lore or something that is dated and needs to be moved on from?
What's everyone's thoughts on the Dawg Pound and dawg-related logos for the Browns?
Ingrained now into Browns lore or something that is dated and needs to be moved on from?
Hate the Dawg shid. Has nothing to do with the Browns.
-
What's everyone's thoughts on the Dawg Pound and dawg-related logos for the Browns?
Ingrained now into Browns lore or something that is dated and needs to be moved on from?
What's everyone's thoughts on the Dawg Pound and dawg-related logos for the Browns?
Ingrained now into Browns lore or something that is dated and needs to be moved on from?
I guess part of it is when you became a BROWNS fan or maybe if you're like me and some of the original players you never liked the elf, brownie, whatever it is.
The BROWNS never really had a true logo and latched on to the dawgs, dogs, whatever with the exciting successful teams in the 1980s.
So what is the answer? Depends on who you ask.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
