Mayfield or Mahomes
-
-
-
Mayfield hasn't played a single nfl down.
And Mahomes has thrown all of 35 passes in his NFL career. Hardly what you would call a tremendous head start.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MahoPa00.htm
-
Anyone seen an add on TV about an in depth program on Baker that is supposed to air I think on July 29? I can't find it anywhere though.
I do know that NFL Network starts "Inside Training Camp" tomorrow starting at 1pm EDT.
Browns TC starts Thursday.
https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/06/cleveland_browns_training_camp_176.html
-
?
your sleep posting again. no one here cares or will open this chit..Go gm your team. Signing more NT/LB/CB than will ever see the field is as good as his move in adding Camela Erving..ya miss Dorsey yet?
-
?
your sleep posting again. no one here cares or will open this chit..Go gm your team. Signing more NT/LB/CB than will ever see the field is as good as his move in adding Camela Erving..ya miss Dorsey yet?
your sleep posting again. no one here cares or will open this chit..Go gm your team. Signing more NT/LB/CB than will ever see the field is as good as his move in adding Camela Erving..ya miss Dorsey yet?
If no one cares about Mahomes, then why was a thread created about Mahomes?
Or was this just an exercise for Browns fans on here to wax poetic about how great they think Mayfield will be in comparison to Mahomes, and anyone posting anything that might disagree with that just gets yelled at?
-
your sleep posting again. no one here cares or will open this chit..Go gm your team. Signing more NT/LB/CB than will ever see the field is as good as his move in adding Camela Erving..ya miss Dorsey yet?
If no one cares about Mahomes, then why was a thread created about Mahomes?
Or was this just an exercise for Browns fans on here to wax poetic about how great they think Mayfield will be in comparison to Mahomes, and anyone posting anything that might disagree with that just gets yelled at?
If no one cares about Mahomes, then why was a thread created about Mahomes?
last i checked, today is hump day and this dawg don't agree with a Mahomo fan pissing in our lawn with Mahomo videos after we just signed Mayfield. Dawg89 who started this has 65 post.Dutch blew by that in 2 days here..Happy Hump Day & don't bring that Mahomo piss in my Lawn..Good day now, my job has no guarantees(nor warranty)
-
If no one cares about Mahomes, then why was a thread created about Mahomes?
last i checked, today is hump day and this dawg don't agree with a Mahomo fan pissing in our lawn with Mahomo videos after we just signed Mayfield. Dawg89 who started this has 65 post.Dutch blew by that in 2 days here..Happy Hump Day & don't bring that Mahomo piss in my Lawn..Good day now, my job has no guarantees(nor warranty)
last i checked, today is hump day and this dawg don't agree with a Mahomo fan pissing in our lawn with Mahomo videos after we just signed Mayfield. Dawg89 who started this has 65 post.Dutch blew by that in 2 days here..Happy Hump Day & don't bring that Mahomo piss in my Lawn..Good day now, my job has no guarantees(nor warranty)
And I conned my wife into thinking yesterday was hump day. Shall I go for a twofer??
-
your sleep posting again. no one here cares or will open this chit..Go gm your team. Signing more NT/LB/CB than will ever see the field is as good as his move in adding Camela Erving..ya miss Dorsey yet?
If no one cares about Mahomes, then why was a thread created about Mahomes?
Or was this just an exercise for Browns fans on here to wax poetic about how great they think Mayfield will be in comparison to Mahomes, and anyone posting anything that might disagree with that just gets yelled at?
If no one cares about Mahomes, then why was a thread created about Mahomes?
Or was this just an exercise for Browns fans on here to wax poetic about how great they think Mayfield will be in comparison to Mahomes, and anyone posting anything that might disagree with that just gets yelled at?
I think it may be an exercise in trying to decide if in fact any Big 12 QB in history will actually turn out to be a good NFL QB. So far, the best that conference has produced since its inception in 1994 has been Andy Dalton. And see my thread on QB Tiers. I do not rate him in the top half of QBs in the NFL. Neither he nor Sam Bradford...who will be holding the seat in Arizona until they decide if Josh Rosen is ready.
So...yea, I think it is mostly about where they come from.
-
last i checked, today is hump day and this dawg don't agree with a Mahomo fan pissing in our lawn with Mahomo videos after we just signed Mayfield. Dawg89 who started this has 65 post.Dutch blew by that in 2 days here..Happy Hump Day & don't bring that Mahomo piss in my Lawn..Good day now, my job has no guarantees(nor warranty)
And I conned my wife into thinking yesterday was hump day. Shall I go for a twofer??
And I conned my wife into thinking yesterday was hump day. Shall I go for a twofer??
-
And I conned my wife into thinking yesterday was hump day. Shall I go for a twofer??
Reminds me of the Aggie who joined the French Foreign Legion.
He got assigned to some place 50 miles out in the desert and inquired of the Sgt. Major what the men did for sex so far away from everything. The Sgt. Maj. took him over to the coral and showed him their female camel saying, "We use her".
About a week later the Sgt. Maj. was doing his nightly rounds when into his flashlight beam he finds the Aggie on a chair doing the Camel from behind. The Sgt. Maj. asked him what he was doing and the Aggie told him he was doing as instructed. The Sgt. Maj. replied, "No you idiot-we use her to ride the 50 miles into town to the whorehouse."??
-
The Goodyear blimp too.
What about it? It is still here, trust me. Main building is at Wingfoot Lake. There are a couple of other bases as well:
https://www.goodyearblimp.com/behind-the-scenes/airship-bases.html
I have on a few occasions seen as many as 3-4 blimps flying together over Akron. This photo shows 4 over downtown.

What about it? It is still here, trust me. Main building is at Wingfoot Lake. There are a couple of other bases as well:
https://www.goodyearblimp.com/behind-the-scenes/airship-bases.html
I have on a few occasions seen as many as 3-4 blimps flying together over Akron. This photo shows 4 over downtown.

"Captain, we have LeBron's house in sight." Captain: "Bombs away!!!"
-
Anyone seen an add on TV about an in depth program on Baker that is supposed to air I think on July 29? I can't find it anywhere though.
I do know that NFL Network starts "Inside Training Camp" tomorrow starting at 1pm EDT.
Browns TC starts Thursday.
https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/06/cleveland_browns_training_camp_176.html
Anyone seen an add on TV about an in depth program on Baker that is supposed to air I think on July 29? I can't find it anywhere though.
I do know that NFL Network starts "Inside Training Camp" tomorrow starting at 1pm EDT.
Browns TC starts Thursday.
https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/06/cleveland_browns_training_camp_176.html
"All the Way Up" Two segments on FOX this Sunday afternoon. Already have it racked up to record Bill.
-
last i checked, today is hump day and this dawg don't agree with a Mahomo fan pissing in our lawn with Mahomo videos after we just signed Mayfield. Dawg89 who started this has 65 post.Dutch blew by that in 2 days here..Happy Hump Day & don't bring that Mahomo piss in my Lawn..Good day now, my job has no guarantees(nor warranty)
And I conned my wife into thinking yesterday was hump day. Shall I go for a twofer??
And I conned my wife into thinking yesterday was hump day. Shall I go for a twofer??
You have a TV drinking date in can't-a-da tomarrow named Johnny Manziel..i'd start with "Tonight's the night part 2 my darling"
-
Only 1 preseason game completed.
Watched Mahomes last night. He sucked and could not move the offense. Perhaps its nothing, but I believe he will be a bust. The Chiefs always draft the wrong QB and moved up in the wrong draft.
-
Only 1 preseason game completed.
Watched Mahomes last night. He sucked and could not move the offense. Perhaps its nothing, but I believe he will be a bust. The Chiefs always draft the wrong QB and moved up in the wrong draft.
Only 1 preseason game completed.
Watched Mahomes last night. He sucked and could not move the offense. Perhaps its nothing, but I believe he will be a bust. The Chiefs always draft the wrong QB and moved up in the wrong draft.
He who lives in a glass house shouldnt throw stones.
Chiefs have nothing on us when it comes to drafting the wrong QB
-
Only 1 preseason game completed.
Watched Mahomes last night. He sucked and could not move the offense. Perhaps its nothing, but I believe he will be a bust. The Chiefs always draft the wrong QB and moved up in the wrong draft.
He who lives in a glass house shouldnt throw stones.
Chiefs have nothing on us when it comes to drafting the wrong QB
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login