How is your excitement
-
Some of you guys are really sensitive. I’m a Vikings fan, but as I’ve said before, I like what the Browns are doing this year. I remember the Brian Sipe and Ozzie Newsome years and I hope the Browns become a good team again.
Some of you guys are really sensitive. I’m a Vikings fan, but as I’ve said before, I like what the Browns are doing this year. I remember the Brian Sipe and Ozzie Newsome years and I hope the Browns become a good team again.
you will never win the day with that kind attitude mr.
-
I am excited to see if we retain our pre season trophy this year.......brought tears to my eyes watching the Browns win it last year ...
-
Some of you guys are really sensitive. I’m a Vikings fan, but as I’ve said before, I like what the Browns are doing this year. I remember the Brian Sipe and Ozzie Newsome years and I hope the Browns become a good team again.
Some of you guys are really sensitive. I’m a Vikings fan, but as I’ve said before, I like what the Browns are doing this year. I remember the Brian Sipe and Ozzie Newsome years and I hope the Browns become a good team again.
See, now, how hard was that? And we are not sensitive.....we just don't care much for prevaricators and feckless trolls. Now perhaps you can/have shed yourself of those labels and we can have a real discussion.
And, as you may note, my avatar is a bit of a subtitle to this forum.
-
So getting back to my original question, where is the excitement level? ESPN has the Browns winning 3, I think they will probably be closer to 6 wins.
One guy, Zombo, thinks the Playoffs. What is the general feeling in Cleveland. I’m genuinely curious about how optimistic the fans are because I think a lot of good stuff has happened in the last year for you guys.
-
So getting back to my original question, where is the excitement level? ESPN has the Browns winning 3, I think they will probably be closer to 6 wins.
One guy, Zombo, thinks the Playoffs. What is the general feeling in Cleveland. I’m genuinely curious about how optimistic the fans are because I think a lot of good stuff has happened in the last year for you guys.
So getting back to my original question, where is the excitement level? ESPN has the Browns winning 3, I think they will probably be closer to 6 wins.
One guy, Zombo, thinks the Playoffs. What is the general feeling in Cleveland. I’m genuinely curious about how optimistic the fans are because I think a lot of good stuff has happened in the last year for you guys.
With 20 years of shite behind us, I for one am in a "Prove it" mode. I have no real basis for optimism....because with optimism come expectations.....and certainly we Browns fans have no legitimate right to have positive expectations. There is some hope...which is not the same thing. Nor is there total pessimism....if for no other reason than that things cannot get any worse than they have been. But, "excitement" and "optimism" do not enter into the equation for me. Others may feel differently, and good for them.
-
I'am ready for the new season, and hope it can be better than the year before. This will be a big year, because it can not get any worse than last years 0-16 record. GO BROWNS !!
-
Just watching the 3rd installment of the "All the way up: Baker Mayfield". They covered the now infamous flag plant after the OSU game. I guess all is forgiven here.?
-
Just watching the 3rd installment of the "All the way up: Baker Mayfield". They covered the now infamous flag plant after the OSU game. I guess all is forgiven here.?
Just watching the 3rd installment of the "All the way up: Baker Mayfield". They covered the now infamous flag plant after the OSU game. I guess all is forgiven here.?
There was really nothing to "forgive". I mean, he beat the Buckeyes because the Buckeyes didn't play well against him.....and because he is good, and his attempt to plant a flag out of over enthusiasm in turf, not grass just made him look a bit silly...perhaps even foolish.
I just hope he figures out what he will be playing on in FIRST energy stadium.
-
Just watching the 3rd installment of the "All the way up: Baker Mayfield". They covered the now infamous flag plant after the OSU game. I guess all is forgiven here.?
Just watching the 3rd installment of the "All the way up: Baker Mayfield". They covered the now infamous flag plant after the OSU game. I guess all is forgiven here.?
Nah... was still twat move... but now he's our twat...
EDIT: I guess Stan missed one...
-
Time to revisit this topic .
I am hopeful for a win. Kicking game is a factor now . Gordon gone did not change the team play. Run game is decent. Taylor is okay for now.
We are not getting blown away and other teams should be aware of us.
-
I am very hopeful they will get WINS! They really look alot like the Kardiac Kids of old!
The defense looks good! The offense needs to gel and operate without JG! I liked Zane Gonzalez till today. NOT ANYMORE,HE NEEDS TO GO! Turn in your spikes and kicking shoe! No need for anyone to show you out, the doors are right, and left!
GO BROWNS!!!
-
I'm still excited. Frustrating start to the season for sure, but we have improved.
With so many question marks heading into 2018, I'm certain they're heading in the right direction. Can't fix everything at once, but look at the D...sure tackling and an attitude.
Special teams killing us. The offense can surely improve. Young team WILL make strides this year.
-
Man whatever you say about the browns you can't deny it's exciting stuff, if ultimately disappointing!!
I think I came of age as a browns fan last night....sat watching with my good lady here in birmingham, england, with my browns t shirt on. It was in the final quarter when she said to me...'12-3??...they're going to win, there's only 8 minutes left'. I replied...'there's a long way to go yet....they will "browns it up!"' She gave me a quizzical look.....i said... 'just watch this'
Then those final 8 minutes happened like it seems to happen in every game I've seen. So near but yet so far, every time.
My good lady's post game analysis.....'that kicker is Sheet!' ?
-
Time to revisit this topic .
I am hopeful for a win. Kicking game is a factor now . Gordon gone did not change the team play. Run game is decent. Taylor is okay for now.
We are not getting blown away and other teams should be aware of us.
Time to revisit this topic .
We are not getting blown away and other teams should be aware of us.
Maybe too early for that.
Last season there were a half dozen or so games the browns didn't get blown away , and the year before that.
I'm sure teams have always been aware of the browns. No one wants to fall victim to being the first to lose to them..
It's like an additional hurdle the browns have to face. Teams play extra hard.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login