Skip to content

Urban Meyer

College Football Forum
132 18 3.7k 1
  • and after all of this The BUCKS will be in the final 4 while mich sits at home

  • You poor, delusional, old man. 

    I'd reiterate that you should read the report, but I know you won't. (Meyer probably destroyed evidence, Meyer hid Smith's past from Gene, Smith took high school coaches to strip clubs, BS excuse blaming medication, etc etc etc)

    Again, it gave multiple reasons why they COULD have fired him. But at the end of the day OSU has shown they care more about winning than anything else. 

    The rest of the CFB is shaking their head at OSU and that terrible press conference. Hell, Meyer released and apology for his apology today.. two days later... obviously because of the backlash he was getting. 

    @mld-woody said:

    You poor, delusional, old man. 

    I'd reiterate that you should read the report, but I know you won't. (Meyer probably destroyed evidence, Meyer hid Smith's past from Gene, Smith took high school coaches to strip clubs, BS excuse blaming medication, etc etc etc)

    Again, it gave multiple reasons why they COULD have fired him. But at the end of the day OSU has shown they care more about winning than anything else. 

    The rest of the CFB is shaking their head at OSU and that terrible press conference. Hell, Meyer released and apology for his apology today.. two days later... obviously because of the backlash he was getting. 

    somebody mad!  Somebody mad!

  • @mld-woody said:

    You poor, delusional, old man. 

    I'd reiterate that you should read the report, but I know you won't. (Meyer probably destroyed evidence, Meyer hid Smith's past from Gene, Smith took high school coaches to strip clubs, BS excuse blaming medication, etc etc etc)

    Again, it gave multiple reasons why they COULD have fired him. But at the end of the day OSU has shown they care more about winning than anything else. 

    The rest of the CFB is shaking their head at OSU and that terrible press conference. Hell, Meyer released and apology for his apology today.. two days later... obviously because of the backlash he was getting. 

    somebody mad!  Somebody mad!

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    somebody mad!  Somebody mad!

    Man, you just have to try and troll me in every thread, huh?

    Note to self: Make sure I have hobbies when old

  • ?

  • I'm a huge Buckeye fan and at least some of what Woody is saying is correct. Not that the school would have or wanted to, but several of these thing COULD have gotten him fired. And he could dispute that later. There are A LOT of things that people can get fired from, with cause and without. I am glad they didnt.

    As for the comments that NO ONE from National media wanted him fired, that 1000% wrong. There have been people on ESPN and FS1 saying that he should. I'm sure you can find the videos. And you said most said he shouldn't be punished is wrong as well. 

    Dont just think you know everything when their is evidence to prove you wrong. Even a very good friend and former player of Urbans said he was disappointed in it. That was Mr. Cris Carter 

  • Alright, you're clearly not going to get it. It's been a common theme among "buckeye Nation" during this whole thing, so I'm not surprised. Everyone else seems to get it, so that's good. I'll just stop wasting my time trying to explain it to you

    @mld-woody said:

    Alright, you're clearly not going to get it. It's been a common theme among "buckeye Nation" during this whole thing, so I'm not surprised. Everyone else seems to get it, so that's good. I'll just stop wasting my time trying to explain it to you

    I get that you’re a little biased crickets little **MASK** that’s all that really the point is you’re trying to make is more about you than anything else

  • https://apnews.com/82b40d7d1ab44cf09c2f84eefbbbeeb1

    Meyer’s texts raise open records question for Ohio State

  • https://apnews.com/82b40d7d1ab44cf09c2f84eefbbbeeb1

    Meyer’s texts raise open records question for Ohio State

    @mld-woody said:

    https://apnews.com/82b40d7d1ab44cf09c2f84eefbbbeeb1

    Meyer’s texts raise open records question for Ohio State

    Again, a simpering prig like you would want him fired for picking his nose on the sideline.

  • @mld-woody said:

    https://apnews.com/82b40d7d1ab44cf09c2f84eefbbbeeb1

    Meyer’s texts raise open records question for Ohio State

    Again, a simpering prig like you would want him fired for picking his nose on the sideline.

    @the-gipper said:

    Again, a simpering prig like you would want him fired for picking his nose on the sideline.

    Again, your hypothetical, exaggerated scenarios mean little... as I'm talking about things that actually happened...

    I can want OSU to look bad all I want, but u didn't generate an investigative report that makes Meyer, Smith, etc look bad and implicate them in a handful of things. And again, you should actually read it. Though I'm sure you won't take anything from it.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Again, a simpering prig like you would want him fired for picking his nose on the sideline.

    Again, your hypothetical, exaggerated scenarios mean little... as I'm talking about things that actually happened...

    I can want OSU to look bad all I want, but u didn't generate an investigative report that makes Meyer, Smith, etc look bad and implicate them in a handful of things. And again, you should actually read it. Though I'm sure you won't take anything from it.

    @mld-woody said:

    Again, your hypothetical, exaggerated scenarios mean little... as I'm talking about things that actually happened...

    I can want OSU to look bad all I want, but u didn't generate an investigative report that makes Meyer, Smith, etc look bad and implicate them in a handful of things. And again, you should actually read it. Though I'm sure you won't take anything from it.

    I read from it.   The MAIN mistake Meyer did was to lie to the media.  The rest is all picayune that you choose to blow out of proportion. Some of it gets some mention in some quarters, but even the media sees no reason to "fire" Meyer.

    Maybe you have been following Trump too much, since you want to fire anyone for anything.

    Basically what I am saying is that no one outside of Ann Arbor and outside of some overly zealous Metoo fanatics agrees with you.  Not here, not at ESPN,  not anywhere. 

    So, why don't you just screw yourself into the ground over it, Rumpy.

  • Jealousy is such an ugly thing. "Oh boy we can play gotcha with this! Fire his butt!"

  • Jealousy is such an ugly thing. "Oh boy we can play gotcha with this! Fire his butt!"

    @mjp28 said:

    Jealousy is such an ugly thing. "Oh boy we can play gotcha with this! Fire his butt!"

    Yep, sorry, but it is his inferiority/loser complex that fuels what he says.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Again, your hypothetical, exaggerated scenarios mean little... as I'm talking about things that actually happened...

    I can want OSU to look bad all I want, but u didn't generate an investigative report that makes Meyer, Smith, etc look bad and implicate them in a handful of things. And again, you should actually read it. Though I'm sure you won't take anything from it.

    I read from it.   The MAIN mistake Meyer did was to lie to the media.  The rest is all picayune that you choose to blow out of proportion. Some of it gets some mention in some quarters, but even the media sees no reason to "fire" Meyer.

    Maybe you have been following Trump too much, since you want to fire anyone for anything.

    Basically what I am saying is that no one outside of Ann Arbor and outside of some overly zealous Metoo fanatics agrees with you.  Not here, not at ESPN,  not anywhere. 

    So, why don't you just screw yourself into the ground over it, Rumpy.

    @the-gipper said:

    I read from it.   The MAIN mistake Meyer did was to lie to the media.  The rest is all picayune that you choose to blow out of proportion. Some of it gets some mention in some quarters, but even the media sees no reason to "fire" Meyer.

    Maybe you have been following Trump too much, since you want to fire anyone for anything.

    Basically what I am saying is that no one outside of Ann Arbor and outside of some overly zealous Metoo fanatics agrees with you.  Not here, not at ESPN,  not anywhere. 

    So, why don't you just screw yourself into the ground over it, Rumpy.

    But that simply isnt true. I am a huge Buckeye fan, and glad they didnt fire him, and I dont think he should have been either. But there have been people on TV who said he should have been fired. I agree with your premise, but saying nobody when it isnt true makes it look like you are only seeing and saying what you want.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I read from it.   The MAIN mistake Meyer did was to lie to the media.  The rest is all picayune that you choose to blow out of proportion. Some of it gets some mention in some quarters, but even the media sees no reason to "fire" Meyer.

    Maybe you have been following Trump too much, since you want to fire anyone for anything.

    Basically what I am saying is that no one outside of Ann Arbor and outside of some overly zealous Metoo fanatics agrees with you.  Not here, not at ESPN,  not anywhere. 

    So, why don't you just screw yourself into the ground over it, Rumpy.

    But that simply isnt true. I am a huge Buckeye fan, and glad they didnt fire him, and I dont think he should have been either. But there have been people on TV who said he should have been fired. I agree with your premise, but saying nobody when it isnt true makes it look like you are only seeing and saying what you want.

    @gunz41 said:

     makes it look like you are only seeing and saying what you want.

  • Jealousy is such an ugly thing. "Oh boy we can play gotcha with this! Fire his butt!"

    @mjp28 said:

    Jealousy is such an ugly thing. "Oh boy we can play gotcha with this! Fire his butt!"

    Come on mjp, I know you're better than that.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Jealousy is such an ugly thing. "Oh boy we can play gotcha with this! Fire his butt!"

    Come on mjp, I know you're better than that.

    @mld-woody said:

    Come on mjp, I know you're better than that.

    Well it is true on some people or fans, kind of creates a feeding frenzy on attacking especially rivals or unpopular teams like Alabama. 

    Human nature sometimes, and if a Michigan player or coach is in the news it can go the other way too......in a NY minute!

    Right?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I read from it.   The MAIN mistake Meyer did was to lie to the media.  The rest is all picayune that you choose to blow out of proportion. Some of it gets some mention in some quarters, but even the media sees no reason to "fire" Meyer.

    Maybe you have been following Trump too much, since you want to fire anyone for anything.

    Basically what I am saying is that no one outside of Ann Arbor and outside of some overly zealous Metoo fanatics agrees with you.  Not here, not at ESPN,  not anywhere. 

    So, why don't you just screw yourself into the ground over it, Rumpy.

    But that simply isnt true. I am a huge Buckeye fan, and glad they didnt fire him, and I dont think he should have been either. But there have been people on TV who said he should have been fired. I agree with your premise, but saying nobody when it isnt true makes it look like you are only seeing and saying what you want.

    @gunz41 said:

    But that simply isnt true. I am a huge Buckeye fan, and glad they didnt fire him, and I dont think he should have been either. But there have been people on TV who said he should have been fired. I agree with your premise, but saying nobody when it isnt true makes it look like you are only seeing and saying what you want.

    Oh, there may have been a few scattered people here and there......but they were few and far between.   Even a Buckeye hater like Paul Finebaum said it wouldn't shouldn't happen.

    Those like the trollina Woody, basically say that you, as an employer, are responsible for the actions of your employees, and that if they do something wrong, you are responsible and should be terminated.

  • @gunz41 said:

     makes it look like you are only seeing and saying what you want.

    @mld-woody said:

    I didn't say that nobody said it.....just the haters and the metoo fanatics.     Which of those are you?  

  • Jealousy is such an ugly thing. "Oh boy we can play gotcha with this! Fire his butt!"

    Come on mjp, I know you're better than that.

    Except that mjp is correct.
  • @mld-woody said:

    Come on mjp, I know you're better than that.

    Well it is true on some people or fans, kind of creates a feeding frenzy on attacking especially rivals or unpopular teams like Alabama. 

    Human nature sometimes, and if a Michigan player or coach is in the news it can go the other way too......in a NY minute!

    Right?

    @mjp28 said:

    Well it is true on some people or fans, kind of creates a feeding frenzy on attacking especially rivals or unpopular teams like Alabama. 

    Human nature sometimes, and if a Michigan player or coach is in the news it can go the other way too......in a NY minute!

    Right?

    So, when the next Michigan player commits a sexual assault (and there have been a few who have done so lately),  and the school covers it up, then Harbaugh should be terminated.  That, at least, is woody's way of thinking, clearly.

    https://www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/Michigan-football-covered-up-rape-allegations-and-threats-of-violence-then-lied-about-it-people-need-to-be-fired-immediately-393

    https://thinkprogress.org/feds-invesitgate-university-of-michigans-handling-of-sexual-assault-case-involving-football-player-3d83b0589e4a/