Big Ben Concussed Today
-
so did that girl in the bathroom he ALLEGEDLY raped get concussed?
hope Garrett gets his sack on him week one.
-
Walked off the field alone, told Pouncey he's fine. He won't miss week one, he's simply in protocol because his head hit the ground.
-
Walked off the field alone, told Pouncey he's fine. He won't miss week one, he's simply in protocol because his head hit the ground.
-
How many concussions is this for him now. Do you get one and the second ones come a lot easier
It's not his first. I still doubt he misses week one, the season is still a ways off.
-
How many concussions is this for him now. Do you get one and the second ones come a lot easier
It can make you more susceptible to additional or possibly worse injuries to your brain.
If big ben weren't making an ungodly amount of money for playing this year I don't know why he just doesn't hang it up......even with the money I think I'd still say "no mas".
-
Wait until 5-0 gets him
-
The dude got in a motorcycle accident where he bounced his head off a windshield and it barely affected him.
The deal he made with the devil isn't going to be null and void because he hit his head on the ground while wearing a football helmet.
-
Big Ben is a rapist.
Agreed.
He has been fahking the Browns his entire career.
- He has more wins than EVERY BROWNS QB who has played during his career
- He is 22-2 Versus the Browns
Ben Roethlisberger has been raping the Browns for 12 years.
Ben also gets to laugh at Kellen Winslow II being drafted ahead of him.
-
How many concussions is this for him now. Do you get one and the second ones come a lot easier
It's not his first. I still doubt he misses week one, the season is still a ways off.
-
How many concussions is this for him now. Do you get one and the second ones come a lot easier
It can make you more susceptible to additional or possibly worse injuries to your brain.
If big ben weren't making an ungodly amount of money for playing this year I don't know why he just doesn't hang it up......even with the money I think I'd still say "no mas".
It can make you more susceptible to additional or possibly worse injuries to your brain.
If big ben weren't making an ungodly amount of money for playing this year I don't know why he just doesn't hang it up......even with the money I think I'd still say "no mas".
He said he wants to play another 3-5 seasons. Why would he retire with that offense in place? It's not like he's lost a step.
-
-
-
Zombo said:
Lol, why is the QB being hit in practice?
Wouldn't have happened on Todd Haley's watch.
Z
Yeah, Haley is to busy kneeling and kissing Hue's backside. Dude, he hit is head on the ground.
Yeah, Haley is to busy kneeling and kissing Hue's backside. Dude, he hit is head on the ground.
Fuck you, you fat Steeler-Loving piece of shit.
Why do I have to constantly have to own to own your retarded ass?
Can't I just come on here and post with my boys?
No, I have to babysit Stan's retarded friend who thinks it's funny to troll Browns fans on a Browns Board.
Fuck you.
This season you get one thread per week. You post in other threads, I'll delete any of your self-serving stupid posts.
You respond to me or post in one of my threads it gets deleted and you take a one day timeout.
Don't like it? Fuck off.
Zombo
-
LOL!! ?
-
On the the flight to gb, if he were concussed he wouldn't be on a plane.
-
It can make you more susceptible to additional or possibly worse injuries to your brain.
If big ben weren't making an ungodly amount of money for playing this year I don't know why he just doesn't hang it up......even with the money I think I'd still say "no mas".
He said he wants to play another 3-5 seasons. Why would he retire with that offense in place? It's not like he's lost a step.
He said he wants to play another 3-5 seasons. Why would he retire with that offense in place? It's not like he's lost a step.
Hmmmm, let's see he's 36 has played 14 years and can still walk and remember where his car keys are......oh and has already earned over $170,000,000 not including endorsements or anything else. Now I like money like the next guy -but- when do you say "no mas" and walk away when the next DE or LB might kill you?
From spotrac.....
Estimated Career Earnings
YEAR TEAM SALARY SIGNING BONUS ROSTER BONUS WORKOUT BONUS RESTRUCTURE BONUS OPTION BONUS INCENTIVE TOTAL CASH 2004 
$230,000 $600,000 $1,172,000 - - - $283,500 $2,285,500 2005 
$305,000 - - - - $7,237,500 $2,367,750 $9,910,250 2006 
$655,500 - - - - - $2,342,750 $2,998,250 2007 
$1,006,000 - - - - - $573,500 $1,579,500 2008 
$2,500,000 $25,200,000 - - - - - $27,700,000 2009 
$4,750,000 - $3,000,000 - - - - $7,750,000 2010 
$6,155,882 - - - - - - $6,155,882 2011 
$6,000,000 - - - $5,600,000 - - $11,600,000 2012 
$900,000 - - - $10,700,000 - - $11,600,000 2013 
$2,600,000 - - - $9,000,000 - - $11,600,000 2014 
$12,100,000 - - - - - - $12,100,000 2015 
$1,000,000 $31,000,000 $3,250,000 - - - $7,482 $35,257,482 2016 
$17,750,000 - - - - - - $17,750,000 2017 
$12,000,000 - - - - - - $12,000,000 14 seasons $67,952,382 $56,800,000 $7,422,000 - $25,300,000 $7,237,500 $5,574,982 $170,286,864 2018 
$12,000,000 - $5,000,000 - - - - $17,000,000 2019 
$12,000,000 - $5,000,000 - - - - $17,000,000 $91,952,382 $56,800,000 $17,422,000 - $25,300,000 $7,237,500 $5,574,982 $204,286,864
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
