Skip to content

Big Ben Concussed Today

The Browns Board
78 19 1.8k
  • This doesn't look like a guy that is slowing down.

    https://t.co/v6mD3K0cVN

  • Well I believe that pit will win the AFCN this year but the BROWNS have an outside chance at maybe second.....but a tough schedule.  I do think they might challenge in 2019.

    ODDS TO WIN 2018 AFC NORTH (12/30/18)
    Team Odds
    Pittsburgh Steelers 10/21
    Baltimore Ravens 15/4
    Cincinnati Bengals 8/1
    Cleveland Browns 8/1
  • @mjp28 said:

    Those are the cracks, Bell was all ticked he got tagged but still a good RB, no backup QB to a 36 year old somewhat battered starter, AB not a youngster. I'm not sure I'd take AB first pick this year as a FL player......maybe? Yes the pit questions are really on the defensive side going into game 1.

    I don't see ben as a brady for some reason maybe a lot of the belichick magic I guess.

    Bell is the best in the league but we don't need him to win. Ben isn't exactly what I would call "battered". He hardly gets touch anymore and came into this camp in tremendous shape. No one in the league out works brown, there is a reason he was voted number 2 by his peers.

    @vagitron said:

    Bell is the best in the league but we don't need him to win. Ben isn't exactly what I would call "battered". He hardly gets touch anymore and came into this camp in tremendous shape. No one in the league out works brown, there is a reason he was voted number 2 by his peers.

    Roethlisberger has had 23 documented injuries during his NFL career. He lost just 1 game to a torn meniscus in his left knee in 2016. An MCL sprain to the same knee cost Roethlisberger 4 games in 2015. Last year, though, he only missed Week 17 after the Steelers clinched their playoff seed. Roethlisberger has averaged just 1.6 rushing attempts per game over the past 5 years, while completing 65.5% of his passes and generating a 5.1% passing-TD rate......

    Ben has got very good getting rid of the ball quickly plus AB has been a freak at route running and catching the ball, Bell also does take pressure off of Ben. As long as that holds they continue to win the somewhat weak AFCN.

  • It seems like you've forgotten the Browns have won 1 game in 2 years when you talk about the two teams gipper. The same.can be said for your steeler predictions year after year.

    "This is the year you are in the gutter" - gipper 

    And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    @vagitron said:

    It seems like you've forgotten the Browns have won 1 game in 2 years when you talk about the two teams gipper. The same.can be said for your steeler predictions year after year.

    "This is the year you are in the gutter" - gipper 

    And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    Don’t know about that I just think that Callaway will end up being better than Washington. in your case you doing ours is taking the Dusty Springfield approach just to Wishon and hoping and dreaming and praying 

  • @vagitron said:

    It seems like you've forgotten the Browns have won 1 game in 2 years when you talk about the two teams gipper. The same.can be said for your steeler predictions year after year.

    "This is the year you are in the gutter" - gipper 

    And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    Don’t know about that I just think that Callaway will end up being better than Washington. in your case you doing ours is taking the Dusty Springfield approach just to Wishon and hoping and dreaming and praying 

    @the-gipper said:

    Don’t know about that I just think that Callaway will end up being better than Washington. in your case you doing ours is taking the Dusty Springfield approach just to Wishon and hoping and dreaming and praying 

    Oh it's true and if I took the time to go digging through post history season after season you say the same Sheet. Washington is also a second round pick, one of the most physical wr's in college football last year and he's a combat catch machine. Watch highlights from the last preseason game if you want confirmation. Calloway will be good if he can stay on the field. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Don’t know about that I just think that Callaway will end up being better than Washington. in your case you doing ours is taking the Dusty Springfield approach just to Wishon and hoping and dreaming and praying 

    Oh it's true and if I took the time to go digging through post history season after season you say the same Sheet. Washington is also a second round pick, one of the most physical wr's in college football last year and he's a combat catch machine. Watch highlights from the last preseason game if you want confirmation. Calloway will be good if he can stay on the field. 

    @vagitron said:

    Oh it's true and if I took the time to go digging through post history season after season you say the same Sheet. Washington is also a second round pick, one of the most physical wr's in college football last year and he's a combat catch machine. Watch highlights from the last preseason game if you want confirmation. Calloway will be good if he can stay on the field. 

    Just wishing and hoping and hoping and wishing and dreaming and praying that someday you will be able to suck Dusty Springfield SockJust wishing and hoping and hoping and wishing and dreaming and praying that someday you will be able to suck Dusty Springfield Sock

  • @vagitron said:

    It's not his first. I still doubt he misses week one, the season is still a ways off.

    One of the best QBs of my lifetime. One tough sonofabitch. And an Ohio boy, to boot. How can you not love this guy?

    @ghoolie said:

    One of the best QBs of my lifetime. One tough sonofabitch. And an Ohio boy, to boot. How can you not love this guy?

    Because he plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Fu¢k him. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    One of the best QBs of my lifetime. One tough sonofabitch. And an Ohio boy, to boot. How can you not love this guy?

    Because he plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Fu¢k him. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Because he plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Fu¢k him. 

    Yeah.... I forgot, that is so important in life. Childish fan bullschidt. As if any of this is important. Moronic.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Because he plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Fu¢k him. 

    Yeah.... I forgot, that is so important in life. Childish fan bullschidt. As if any of this is important. Moronic.

    @ghoolie said:

    Yeah.... I forgot, that is so important in life. Childish fan bullschidt. As if any of this is important. Moronic.

    You literally spend hours upon hours of your life trolling strangers.

    You lecturing people on what is important in life is priceless. 

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Because he plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Fu¢k him. 

    Yeah.... I forgot, that is so important in life. Childish fan bullschidt. As if any of this is important. Moronic.

    @ghoolie said:

    Yeah.... I forgot, that is so important in life. Childish fan bullschidt. As if any of this is important. Moronic.

    What the Shmuck do you think this forum is? If you want life lessons go Shmucking get on the Oprah chat board.