*GAMEDAY THREADS* Eagles & Lions
-
-
Whew, back out helmet in hand!
Looks pretty good for a broken wrist...................
I thought for sure he broke something....
-
u know those pass plays down there at the 1 were haleys call right?
it was a team call which included huey and after 3 straight plays the 1st and 3rd being the same call pre season or not we should have just tried to punch it in
-
So what about the Baker INT? The receiver in a crossing route gets hit by a defender so another defender has a clear path to the ball. Does this get flagged in regular season? Not with the Browns?
When I saw the replay it somehow relieved me, because it can partially spare Baker's guilt on the play: the defender was sitting in the zone, but if the receiver hadn't been hit he would have had at least a shot at catching the ball or avoid the interception. The QB is already throwing the ball when the receiver gets picked.
-
-
-
u know those pass plays down there at the 1 were haleys call right?
My guess is they were “trying things”. Pre-season and all.
My guess is they were “trying things”. Pre-season and all.
Exactamundo! We know we have two big backs that can score from the one. We need to know what we can do with redzone passing plays and that was prime opportunity in a meaningless game. Sure I was pissed while it was happening because I wanted to give the D more than a TD spread for the remainder of the game, but I understood it for what it was.
-
so your sure about that ? then tell me about ward since you are a seer of such things
hey what position ? all he had to do was throw the damn ball away
stifle yourself, seriously. Literally everyone from Tyrod himself to the announcers and training staff felt or were acting like it was broken. You must super fun at parties.
Of course you're the football guru who wants a QB to throw the ball away on 4th and goal. Hey savant, while we're at it should we just take a QB kneel on 1st down every drive too?
-
Whew, back out helmet in hand!
Looks pretty good for a broken wrist...................
I thought for sure he broke something....
-
At first I was furious about not punching it in, but now I realize we were definitely trying to work on some things. It's completely maddening as a fan though, and I just wanted to celebrate a touchdown. Even more infuriating were the number of "wtf plays" we had where it appeared our players didn't know what they were doing. One of them happened on the goal line, and that was unacceptable. I guess that's the proof we need to show that we definitely needed to work on the passing plays!
The bigger problem I had was the QB draw call. It was so obvious, and why would you run that with your first string QB? QB draws only work AGAINST us, not FOR us. LOL
-
My guess is they were “trying things”. Pre-season and all.
Exactamundo! We know we have two big backs that can score from the one. We need to know what we can do with redzone passing plays and that was prime opportunity in a meaningless game. Sure I was pissed while it was happening because I wanted to give the D more than a TD spread for the remainder of the game, but I understood it for what it was.
Exactamundo! We know we have two big backs that can score from the one. We need to know what we can do with redzone passing plays and that was prime opportunity in a meaningless game. Sure I was pissed while it was happening because I wanted to give the D more than a TD spread for the remainder of the game, but I understood it for what it was.
If they were going to try something they should have tried throwing it to Njoku.
-
My guess is they were “trying things”. Pre-season and all.
Exactamundo! We know we have two big backs that can score from the one. We need to know what we can do with redzone passing plays and that was prime opportunity in a meaningless game. Sure I was pissed while it was happening because I wanted to give the D more than a TD spread for the remainder of the game, but I understood it for what it was.
Exactamundo! We know we have two big backs that can score from the one. We need to know what we can do with redzone passing plays and that was prime opportunity in a meaningless game. Sure I was pissed while it was happening because I wanted to give the D more than a TD spread for the remainder of the game, but I understood it for what it was.
That's true, it's not exactly a regular season division game -but- I'm sure we fans wanted to see at least ONE stinkin' TD in 60 minutes, ONE? Where's Harry Doyle?

But for the degenerate gamblers the BROWNS were favored by -4 and won by 5!
-
Exactamundo! We know we have two big backs that can score from the one. We need to know what we can do with redzone passing plays and that was prime opportunity in a meaningless game. Sure I was pissed while it was happening because I wanted to give the D more than a TD spread for the remainder of the game, but I understood it for what it was.
That's true, it's not exactly a regular season division game -but- I'm sure we fans wanted to see at least ONE stinkin' TD in 60 minutes, ONE? Where's Harry Doyle?

But for the degenerate gamblers the BROWNS were favored by -4 and won by 5!
That's true, it's not exactly a regular season division game -but- I'm sure we fans wanted to see at least ONE stinkin' TD in 60 minutes, ONE? Where's Harry Doyle?

But for the degenerate gamblers the BROWNS were favored by -4 and won by 5!
Why would anyone ever bet on a preseason game? Just to make money for the casinos?
-
That's true, it's not exactly a regular season division game -but- I'm sure we fans wanted to see at least ONE stinkin' TD in 60 minutes, ONE? Where's Harry Doyle?

But for the degenerate gamblers the BROWNS were favored by -4 and won by 5!
Why would anyone ever bet on a preseason game? Just to make money for the casinos?
Why would anyone ever bet on a preseason game? Just to make money for the casinos?
Degenerates who must gamble......not me.

-
another thing I forgot to mention why did hue put taylor back out there after he was hurt ?
it just doesn't make sense
-
so your sure about that ? then tell me about ward since you are a seer of such things
hey what position ? all he had to do was throw the damn ball away
stifle yourself, seriously. Literally everyone from Tyrod himself to the announcers and training staff felt or were acting like it was broken. You must super fun at parties.
Of course you're the football guru who wants a QB to throw the ball away on 4th and goal. Hey savant, while we're at it should we just take a QB kneel on 1st down every drive too?
stifle yourself, seriously. Literally everyone from Tyrod himself to the announcers and training staff felt or were acting like it was broken. You must super fun at parties.
Of course you're the football guru who wants a QB to throw the ball away on 4th and goal. Hey savant, while we're at it should we just take a QB kneel on 1st down every drive too?
taylor is a freaking vet he should know to take care of himself and yes so what 4th down in a meaningless game either run out of bounds or throw it away
also hue should be fired for putting him back in
-
Off topic - Chubb. Not feeling his running style or vision so far. I have serious concerns. Dayes is still my #2 guy.
-
Off topic - Chubb. Not feeling his running style or vision so far. I have serious concerns. Dayes is still my #2 guy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
