Browns win - What happens to Ghoolie After The Game?
-
Some of us here are old enough to remember the Browns winning,and winning alot! We will conduct ourselves as we have always. ANY WAY WE F U C K I N WANT!!! as for barking... I am a Cleveland Browns DAWG and always will be, win or lose! I have earned that!!! Unlike some Douchebag attention whhooors here!
GO BROWNS!!!
-
You are a sad, sad man.
I guess that’s fair to say. It’ll be the first opening day win in over 10 years though, so there will be some pent up jubilation gushing out, haha.
I mean, what happens to you after the Browns win this Sunday?
I guess that’s fair to say. It’ll be the first opening day win in over 10 years though, so there will be some pent up jubilation gushing out, haha.
I mean, what happens to you after the Browns win this Sunday?
Sry was talking to the OP.
-
Zombo said:
I think he was talking to the OP.
It'll be like any other Sunday Night for the OP, tossing the salad of a large black man in a dark alley in Memphis.
Zombo
That or he'll be feasting on Uncle Lou's Fried Chicken lol
-
Fun idea. I’ll give it a shot.
Ok, Browns win. What happens to Ibleedbrown after the game.
I’ll probably lose my mind, both fists in the air and strutting around the sports bar like a douchebag. Which could be really awkward because it’s basically a Bengals bar. Don’t get me wrong, nice folks and all, invite us to the potlucks and shìt, but they’ve never really seen me after a Browns win. Hell, l haven’t seen me after a Browns win in a while.
So things could go terribly sideways if the Bengals lose. Mean stares, elbows to the head and orgies in the bathroom. BUT, things could go really well if the Bengals win too. High fives, free drinks and orgies in the bathroom.
Fun idea. I’ll give it a shot.
Ok, Browns win. What happens to Ibleedbrown after the game.
I’ll probably lose my mind, both fists in the air and strutting around the sports bar like a douchebag. Which could be really awkward because it’s basically a Bengals bar. Don’t get me wrong, nice folks and all, invite us to the potlucks and shìt, but they’ve never really seen me after a Browns win. Hell, l haven’t seen me after a Browns win in a while.
So things could go terribly sideways if the Bengals lose. Mean stares, elbows to the head and orgies in the bathroom. BUT, things could go really well if the Bengals win too. High fives, free drinks and orgies in the bathroom.
You get the thread. Great post.
-
I almost think that you'd be happier if the Steelers beat us.
1) You seem to be a Steeler fan.
2) You'd rather the Browns lose so you can call them bums and rant on every player & coach.
Now, you 'could' say that it's not true.....but perception is reality.
I almost think that you'd be happier if the Steelers beat us.
1) You seem to be a Steeler fan.
2) You'd rather the Browns lose so you can call them bums and rant on every player & coach.
Now, you 'could' say that it's not true.....but perception is reality.
Very good injection, very good. Let me try to straighten this all out, once and for all.
I loathe this franchise.
This franchise is NOT the Cleveland Browns. The Browns were moved to Baltimore and the very moment they were renamed the Ravens, the historically proper Cleveland Browns died. The current franchise is a fraud, a facade, a marketing gimmick designed to capitalize on the most feeble-minded fans in all of professional sports. Someone recognized that Browns fans would bastardize their tradition for any huckster that put an orange package around a lie.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Some here ACHE for the chance to celebrate a win over the Steelers by saying HA HA GHOOLIE, WE WON AND YOU DON"T GET TO BE ONE OF US. Sorry, but I don't want to be one of you. Not as it applies to football. Do you understand? If the Browns beat the Steelers I still will feel the same. I have no respect for this fake franchise. If they win the SB? It is NOT connected to the real Cleveland Browns.
I just can't accept lies, man. That's all there is to this.
-
I almost think that you'd be happier if the Steelers beat us.
1) You seem to be a Steeler fan.
2) You'd rather the Browns lose so you can call them bums and rant on every player & coach.
Now, you 'could' say that it's not true.....but perception is reality.
Very good injection, very good. Let me try to straighten this all out, once and for all.
I loathe this franchise.
This franchise is NOT the Cleveland Browns. The Browns were moved to Baltimore and the very moment they were renamed the Ravens, the historically proper Cleveland Browns died. The current franchise is a fraud, a facade, a marketing gimmick designed to capitalize on the most feeble-minded fans in all of professional sports. Someone recognized that Browns fans would bastardize their tradition for any huckster that put an orange package around a lie.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Some here ACHE for the chance to celebrate a win over the Steelers by saying HA HA GHOOLIE, WE WON AND YOU DON"T GET TO BE ONE OF US. Sorry, but I don't want to be one of you. Not as it applies to football. Do you understand? If the Browns beat the Steelers I still will feel the same. I have no respect for this fake franchise. If they win the SB? It is NOT connected to the real Cleveland Browns.
I just can't accept lies, man. That's all there is to this.
Very good injection, very good. Let me try to straighten this all out, once and for all.
I loathe this franchise.
This franchise is NOT the Cleveland Browns. The Browns were moved to Baltimore and the very moment they were renamed the Ravens, the historically proper Cleveland Browns died. The current franchise is a fraud, a facade, a marketing gimmick designed to capitalize on the most feeble-minded fans in all of professional sports. Someone recognized that Browns fans would bastardize their tradition for any huckster that put an orange package around a lie.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Some here ACHE for the chance to celebrate a win over the Steelers by saying HA HA GHOOLIE, WE WON AND YOU DON"T GET TO BE ONE OF US. Sorry, but I don't want to be one of you. Not as it applies to football. Do you understand? If the Browns beat the Steelers I still will feel the same. I have no respect for this fake franchise. If they win the SB? It is NOT connected to the real Cleveland Browns.
I just can't accept lies, man. That's all there is to this.
Your opinions about this do not matter to anyone but you. Seriously. If you think this way....drop out of here. Go bother some Ravens or Steelers board. I am sure you can make friends with people there with you bovine feces.
Sincerely, Your only friend here: TG.
-
Absolutely nothing,
I show up here, like I always do, impervious and impenetrable to your collective bullschidt. The only time I DON"T show up, is when you jackoffs think I am going to come rub it in your faces. LMAO. I win, no matter what. I can see you guys after games, fists clenched white, refusing to come to TBB for fear of me laughing at you, and ME....doing some other schidt with this place furthest from my mind.
Here we Go Brownies, here we go.......................by the way...............Browns fans need to loose the woof-woof schidt. It has nothing to do with the Cleveland Browns.
I win, no matter what. I can see you guys after games, fists clenched white, refusing to come to TBB for fear of me laughing at you, and ME....doing some other schidt with this place furthest from my mind.
This is laughably untrue.
You got kicked off this board, and was so desperate to be allowed back you begged and pleaded to Stan to be allowed on.
Obviously this place means a lot to you. I'm guessing it is because your real life is so unbelievably empty.
Sad, honestly.
-
I almost think that you'd be happier if the Steelers beat us.
1) You seem to be a Steeler fan.
2) You'd rather the Browns lose so you can call them bums and rant on every player & coach.
Now, you 'could' say that it's not true.....but perception is reality.
Very good injection, very good. Let me try to straighten this all out, once and for all.
I loathe this franchise.
This franchise is NOT the Cleveland Browns. The Browns were moved to Baltimore and the very moment they were renamed the Ravens, the historically proper Cleveland Browns died. The current franchise is a fraud, a facade, a marketing gimmick designed to capitalize on the most feeble-minded fans in all of professional sports. Someone recognized that Browns fans would bastardize their tradition for any huckster that put an orange package around a lie.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Some here ACHE for the chance to celebrate a win over the Steelers by saying HA HA GHOOLIE, WE WON AND YOU DON"T GET TO BE ONE OF US. Sorry, but I don't want to be one of you. Not as it applies to football. Do you understand? If the Browns beat the Steelers I still will feel the same. I have no respect for this fake franchise. If they win the SB? It is NOT connected to the real Cleveland Browns.
I just can't accept lies, man. That's all there is to this.
Very good injection, very good. Let me try to straighten this all out, once and for all.
I loathe this franchise.
This franchise is NOT the Cleveland Browns. The Browns (players) were moved to Baltimore and the very moment they were renamed the Ravens, (wrong again, they were not renamed- the Ravens were an entirely NEW franchise- go believe the earth is flat, that's about as accurate) the historically proper Cleveland Browns died. The current franchise is a fraud, a facade, a marketing gimmick designed to capitalize on the most feeble-minded fans in all of professional sports. Someone recognized that Browns fans would bastardize their tradition for any huckster that put an orange package around a lie.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Some here ACHE for the chance to celebrate a win over the Steelers by saying HA HA GHOOLIE, WE WON AND YOU DON"T GET TO BE ONE OF US. Sorry, but I don't want to be one of you. Not as it applies to football. Do you understand? If the Browns beat the Steelers I still will feel the same. I have no respect for this fake franchise. If they win the SB? It is NOT connected to the real Cleveland Browns.
I just can't accept lies, man. That's all there is to this.
Historically inaccurate BS, only real in Ghoolie's fantasy world. You hate this franchise? Then WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE? F'kin' troll only here to piss guys off? Go post on a Steeler board Sybil. Big Raiders fan? it fits- the roving Raiders want suck-ups to the "brand" like you- wherever they play. It must really pain you to see the Cleveland Browns brand is still in um- Cleveland.
-
Very good injection, very good. Let me try to straighten this all out, once and for all.
I loathe this franchise.
This franchise is NOT the Cleveland Browns. The Browns (players) were moved to Baltimore and the very moment they were renamed the Ravens, (wrong again, they were not renamed- the Ravens were an entirely NEW franchise- go believe the earth is flat, that's about as accurate) the historically proper Cleveland Browns died. The current franchise is a fraud, a facade, a marketing gimmick designed to capitalize on the most feeble-minded fans in all of professional sports. Someone recognized that Browns fans would bastardize their tradition for any huckster that put an orange package around a lie.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Some here ACHE for the chance to celebrate a win over the Steelers by saying HA HA GHOOLIE, WE WON AND YOU DON"T GET TO BE ONE OF US. Sorry, but I don't want to be one of you. Not as it applies to football. Do you understand? If the Browns beat the Steelers I still will feel the same. I have no respect for this fake franchise. If they win the SB? It is NOT connected to the real Cleveland Browns.
I just can't accept lies, man. That's all there is to this.
Historically inaccurate BS, only real in Ghoolie's fantasy world. You hate this franchise? Then WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE? F'kin' troll only here to piss guys off? Go post on a Steeler board Sybil. Big Raiders fan? it fits- the roving Raiders want suck-ups to the "brand" like you- wherever they play. It must really pain you to see the Cleveland Browns brand is still in um- Cleveland.
Historically inaccurate BS, only real in Ghoolie's fantasy world. You hate this franchise? Then WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE? F'kin' troll only here to piss guys off? Go post on a Steeler board Sybil. Big Raiders fan? it fits- the roving Raiders want suck-ups to the "brand" like you- wherever they play. It must really pain you to see the Cleveland Browns brand is still in um- Cleveland.
I go away for 4+ months and nothing changes here. Not sure why I even bothered coming back.
-
Historically inaccurate BS, only real in Ghoolie's fantasy world. You hate this franchise? Then WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE? F'kin' troll only here to piss guys off? Go post on a Steeler board Sybil. Big Raiders fan? it fits- the roving Raiders want suck-ups to the "brand" like you- wherever they play. It must really pain you to see the Cleveland Browns brand is still in um- Cleveland.
I go away for 4+ months and nothing changes here. Not sure why I even bothered coming back.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I almost think that you'd be happier if the Steelers beat us.
1) You seem to be a Steeler fan.
2) You'd rather the Browns lose so you can call them bums and rant on every player & coach.
Now, you 'could' say that it's not true.....but perception is reality.
Very good injection, very good. Let me try to straighten this all out, once and for all.
I loathe this franchise.
This franchise is NOT the Cleveland Browns. The Browns were moved to Baltimore and the very moment they were renamed the Ravens, the historically proper Cleveland Browns died. The current franchise is a fraud, a facade, a marketing gimmick designed to capitalize on the most feeble-minded fans in all of professional sports. Someone recognized that Browns fans would bastardize their tradition for any huckster that put an orange package around a lie.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Some here ACHE for the chance to celebrate a win over the Steelers by saying HA HA GHOOLIE, WE WON AND YOU DON"T GET TO BE ONE OF US. Sorry, but I don't want to be one of you. Not as it applies to football. Do you understand? If the Browns beat the Steelers I still will feel the same. I have no respect for this fake franchise. If they win the SB? It is NOT connected to the real Cleveland Browns.
I just can't accept lies, man. That's all there is to this.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Look. The arrow of time goes in one direction. We can't have Art Modell and his franchise back. Much like I cannot have three of my very best friends back from the grave.
We ALL feel cheated. They friggin' moved to Baltimore and THEN won a super bowl. What'd we do to deserve that? Yadda, yadda. - The arrow of time continues regardless.
We were lucky enough to get a franchise back. Unlucky that nobody (until perhaps Dorsey) could figure out how to move the franchise forward. All of our records have been trashed by Lerner & Haslam. HECK, look what they did to our uniforms !!!!!!!!! It sucks! But that's what they've given us to work with.
My sig, for years, has said, Being a Browns fan is a test to see how much you can take. - Not everyone can take the punishment. I get it. I think, for you, it's best if you just become a Steeler, Raider, or America's Team fan. Maybe a Patriots fan. They're still winning. Perhaps just give up football fandom and concentrate more on music....or math. You're good at math right? Perhaps you can come up with a bridge between the Standard Model and the Quantum world.
The old Browns are gone, says the arrow of time.
-
-
Last true browns fan...lol. he's a troll, but damn, he's actually funny cause he's willfully ignorant like a flat earther. Not funny haha...funny sad.
Last true browns fan...lol. he's a troll, but damn, he's actually funny cause he's willfully ignorant like a flat earther. Not funny haha...funny sad.
He really is pathetic isn’t he. I haven’t really thought about it much before you said this But think about it yeah he is actually a pathetic figure. He can’t be happy about his football team. He can’t be happy that people here really do dislike him. After all I am his only friend on this board. And I don’t know he was supposed to sold some business for millions of dollars and moved to Vegas I take it that that whole venture has gone tits up. I just hope he is not going through a divorce
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login