Browns win - What happens to Ghoolie After The Game?
-
I almost think that you'd be happier if the Steelers beat us.
1) You seem to be a Steeler fan.
2) You'd rather the Browns lose so you can call them bums and rant on every player & coach.
Now, you 'could' say that it's not true.....but perception is reality.
Very good injection, very good. Let me try to straighten this all out, once and for all.
I loathe this franchise.
This franchise is NOT the Cleveland Browns. The Browns were moved to Baltimore and the very moment they were renamed the Ravens, the historically proper Cleveland Browns died. The current franchise is a fraud, a facade, a marketing gimmick designed to capitalize on the most feeble-minded fans in all of professional sports. Someone recognized that Browns fans would bastardize their tradition for any huckster that put an orange package around a lie.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Some here ACHE for the chance to celebrate a win over the Steelers by saying HA HA GHOOLIE, WE WON AND YOU DON"T GET TO BE ONE OF US. Sorry, but I don't want to be one of you. Not as it applies to football. Do you understand? If the Browns beat the Steelers I still will feel the same. I have no respect for this fake franchise. If they win the SB? It is NOT connected to the real Cleveland Browns.
I just can't accept lies, man. That's all there is to this.
Very good injection, very good. Let me try to straighten this all out, once and for all.
I loathe this franchise.
This franchise is NOT the Cleveland Browns. The Browns (players) were moved to Baltimore and the very moment they were renamed the Ravens, (wrong again, they were not renamed- the Ravens were an entirely NEW franchise- go believe the earth is flat, that's about as accurate) the historically proper Cleveland Browns died. The current franchise is a fraud, a facade, a marketing gimmick designed to capitalize on the most feeble-minded fans in all of professional sports. Someone recognized that Browns fans would bastardize their tradition for any huckster that put an orange package around a lie.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Some here ACHE for the chance to celebrate a win over the Steelers by saying HA HA GHOOLIE, WE WON AND YOU DON"T GET TO BE ONE OF US. Sorry, but I don't want to be one of you. Not as it applies to football. Do you understand? If the Browns beat the Steelers I still will feel the same. I have no respect for this fake franchise. If they win the SB? It is NOT connected to the real Cleveland Browns.
I just can't accept lies, man. That's all there is to this.
Historically inaccurate BS, only real in Ghoolie's fantasy world. You hate this franchise? Then WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE? F'kin' troll only here to piss guys off? Go post on a Steeler board Sybil. Big Raiders fan? it fits- the roving Raiders want suck-ups to the "brand" like you- wherever they play. It must really pain you to see the Cleveland Browns brand is still in um- Cleveland.
-
Very good injection, very good. Let me try to straighten this all out, once and for all.
I loathe this franchise.
This franchise is NOT the Cleveland Browns. The Browns (players) were moved to Baltimore and the very moment they were renamed the Ravens, (wrong again, they were not renamed- the Ravens were an entirely NEW franchise- go believe the earth is flat, that's about as accurate) the historically proper Cleveland Browns died. The current franchise is a fraud, a facade, a marketing gimmick designed to capitalize on the most feeble-minded fans in all of professional sports. Someone recognized that Browns fans would bastardize their tradition for any huckster that put an orange package around a lie.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Some here ACHE for the chance to celebrate a win over the Steelers by saying HA HA GHOOLIE, WE WON AND YOU DON"T GET TO BE ONE OF US. Sorry, but I don't want to be one of you. Not as it applies to football. Do you understand? If the Browns beat the Steelers I still will feel the same. I have no respect for this fake franchise. If they win the SB? It is NOT connected to the real Cleveland Browns.
I just can't accept lies, man. That's all there is to this.
Historically inaccurate BS, only real in Ghoolie's fantasy world. You hate this franchise? Then WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE? F'kin' troll only here to piss guys off? Go post on a Steeler board Sybil. Big Raiders fan? it fits- the roving Raiders want suck-ups to the "brand" like you- wherever they play. It must really pain you to see the Cleveland Browns brand is still in um- Cleveland.
Historically inaccurate BS, only real in Ghoolie's fantasy world. You hate this franchise? Then WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE? F'kin' troll only here to piss guys off? Go post on a Steeler board Sybil. Big Raiders fan? it fits- the roving Raiders want suck-ups to the "brand" like you- wherever they play. It must really pain you to see the Cleveland Browns brand is still in um- Cleveland.
I go away for 4+ months and nothing changes here. Not sure why I even bothered coming back.
-
Historically inaccurate BS, only real in Ghoolie's fantasy world. You hate this franchise? Then WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE? F'kin' troll only here to piss guys off? Go post on a Steeler board Sybil. Big Raiders fan? it fits- the roving Raiders want suck-ups to the "brand" like you- wherever they play. It must really pain you to see the Cleveland Browns brand is still in um- Cleveland.
I go away for 4+ months and nothing changes here. Not sure why I even bothered coming back.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I almost think that you'd be happier if the Steelers beat us.
1) You seem to be a Steeler fan.
2) You'd rather the Browns lose so you can call them bums and rant on every player & coach.
Now, you 'could' say that it's not true.....but perception is reality.
Very good injection, very good. Let me try to straighten this all out, once and for all.
I loathe this franchise.
This franchise is NOT the Cleveland Browns. The Browns were moved to Baltimore and the very moment they were renamed the Ravens, the historically proper Cleveland Browns died. The current franchise is a fraud, a facade, a marketing gimmick designed to capitalize on the most feeble-minded fans in all of professional sports. Someone recognized that Browns fans would bastardize their tradition for any huckster that put an orange package around a lie.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Some here ACHE for the chance to celebrate a win over the Steelers by saying HA HA GHOOLIE, WE WON AND YOU DON"T GET TO BE ONE OF US. Sorry, but I don't want to be one of you. Not as it applies to football. Do you understand? If the Browns beat the Steelers I still will feel the same. I have no respect for this fake franchise. If they win the SB? It is NOT connected to the real Cleveland Browns.
I just can't accept lies, man. That's all there is to this.
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Look. The arrow of time goes in one direction. We can't have Art Modell and his franchise back. Much like I cannot have three of my very best friends back from the grave.
We ALL feel cheated. They friggin' moved to Baltimore and THEN won a super bowl. What'd we do to deserve that? Yadda, yadda. - The arrow of time continues regardless.
We were lucky enough to get a franchise back. Unlucky that nobody (until perhaps Dorsey) could figure out how to move the franchise forward. All of our records have been trashed by Lerner & Haslam. HECK, look what they did to our uniforms !!!!!!!!! It sucks! But that's what they've given us to work with.
My sig, for years, has said, Being a Browns fan is a test to see how much you can take. - Not everyone can take the punishment. I get it. I think, for you, it's best if you just become a Steeler, Raider, or America's Team fan. Maybe a Patriots fan. They're still winning. Perhaps just give up football fandom and concentrate more on music....or math. You're good at math right? Perhaps you can come up with a bridge between the Standard Model and the Quantum world.
The old Browns are gone, says the arrow of time.
-
-
Last true browns fan...lol. he's a troll, but damn, he's actually funny cause he's willfully ignorant like a flat earther. Not funny haha...funny sad.
Last true browns fan...lol. he's a troll, but damn, he's actually funny cause he's willfully ignorant like a flat earther. Not funny haha...funny sad.
He really is pathetic isn’t he. I haven’t really thought about it much before you said this But think about it yeah he is actually a pathetic figure. He can’t be happy about his football team. He can’t be happy that people here really do dislike him. After all I am his only friend on this board. And I don’t know he was supposed to sold some business for millions of dollars and moved to Vegas I take it that that whole venture has gone tits up. I just hope he is not going through a divorce
-
If the Browns go 19 - 0 and win the SB, I will STILL loathe this franchise.
More than you, more than anyone on this board, I am most likely the LAST of true Cleveland Browns fans. I won't whore what was, for Lerner and Haslam.
Look. The arrow of time goes in one direction. We can't have Art Modell and his franchise back. Much like I cannot have three of my very best friends back from the grave.
We ALL feel cheated. They friggin' moved to Baltimore and THEN won a super bowl. What'd we do to deserve that? Yadda, yadda. - The arrow of time continues regardless.
We were lucky enough to get a franchise back. Unlucky that nobody (until perhaps Dorsey) could figure out how to move the franchise forward. All of our records have been trashed by Lerner & Haslam. HECK, look what they did to our uniforms !!!!!!!!! It sucks! But that's what they've given us to work with.
My sig, for years, has said, Being a Browns fan is a test to see how much you can take. - Not everyone can take the punishment. I get it. I think, for you, it's best if you just become a Steeler, Raider, or America's Team fan. Maybe a Patriots fan. They're still winning. Perhaps just give up football fandom and concentrate more on music....or math. You're good at math right? Perhaps you can come up with a bridge between the Standard Model and the Quantum world.
The old Browns are gone, says the arrow of time.
Look. The arrow of time goes in one direction. We can't have Art Modell and his franchise back. Much like I cannot have three of my very best friends back from the grave.
We ALL feel cheated. They friggin' moved to Baltimore and THEN won a super bowl. What'd we do to deserve that? Yadda, yadda. - The arrow of time continues regardless.
We were lucky enough to get a franchise back. Unlucky that nobody (until perhaps Dorsey) could figure out how to move the franchise forward. All of our records have been trashed by Lerner & Haslam. HECK, look what they did to our uniforms !!!!!!!!! It sucks! But that's what they've given us to work with.
My sig, for years, has said, Being a Browns fan is a test to see how much you can take. - Not everyone can take the punishment. I get it. I think, for you, it's best if you just become a Steeler, Raider, or America's Team fan. Maybe a Patriots fan. They're still winning. Perhaps just give up football fandom and concentrate more on music....or math. You're good at math right? Perhaps you can come up with a bridge between the Standard Model and the Quantum world.
The old Browns are gone, says the arrow of time.
AGAIN...............YOU MISS THE POINT.............and you create your own narrative. No matter what I say, you are going to read what you want to see and you are going to focus on the same schidt over and over. I expect that from jackoffs like Gip, Hoorta, Oven and MJP, but c mon, you are smarter than that.
Let me try this one more time, WTF is it about you guys who continually bring up winning? I have not EVER posted on TBB that I hate the Browns V 2.0 because they are not winning. What is your maflunction that you keep saying this? Dude, I am an intellectual. My choice of a team was never based on winning. Sure, I want my favorite team to win, but when it doesn't I don't abandon them.
My hate for this franchise has nothing to do with winning, and it doesn't have anything to do with "time". Again, this is just schidt that you guys keep passing.
Now, no matter what, I will never consider this team to be the Browns, because it isn't. Let's at least stop that horseschidt. It is a facade that is dressed up like the Browns and is called the Browns. I despise the team because the franchise lacks character and RESPECT for what once was. Garrett wants to be a Cowboy, Thomas laughs on the sideline whil his team get cornholed, Gordon can't show up, on and on it goes.
As far as the old Browns are not coming back? Well then why do so many here whine about all the old championship titles and how good the team actually is? Dude, if the past is gone, then people here need to STFU about it and let it go. You want to tell me time only runs in 1 direction? Then why do the old records matter?
Like my new Avatar says, I AM A FAN OF ALL 13
-
-
-
Look. The arrow of time goes in one direction. We can't have Art Modell and his franchise back. Much like I cannot have three of my very best friends back from the grave.
We ALL feel cheated. They friggin' moved to Baltimore and THEN won a super bowl. What'd we do to deserve that? Yadda, yadda. - The arrow of time continues regardless.
We were lucky enough to get a franchise back. Unlucky that nobody (until perhaps Dorsey) could figure out how to move the franchise forward. All of our records have been trashed by Lerner & Haslam. HECK, look what they did to our uniforms !!!!!!!!! It sucks! But that's what they've given us to work with.
My sig, for years, has said, Being a Browns fan is a test to see how much you can take. - Not everyone can take the punishment. I get it. I think, for you, it's best if you just become a Steeler, Raider, or America's Team fan. Maybe a Patriots fan. They're still winning. Perhaps just give up football fandom and concentrate more on music....or math. You're good at math right? Perhaps you can come up with a bridge between the Standard Model and the Quantum world.
The old Browns are gone, says the arrow of time.
AGAIN...............YOU MISS THE POINT.............and you create your own narrative. No matter what I say, you are going to read what you want to see and you are going to focus on the same schidt over and over. I expect that from jackoffs like Gip, Hoorta, Oven and MJP, but c mon, you are smarter than that.
Let me try this one more time, WTF is it about you guys who continually bring up winning? I have not EVER posted on TBB that I hate the Browns V 2.0 because they are not winning. What is your maflunction that you keep saying this? Dude, I am an intellectual. My choice of a team was never based on winning. Sure, I want my favorite team to win, but when it doesn't I don't abandon them.
My hate for this franchise has nothing to do with winning, and it doesn't have anything to do with "time". Again, this is just schidt that you guys keep passing.
Now, no matter what, I will never consider this team to be the Browns, because it isn't. Let's at least stop that horseschidt. It is a facade that is dressed up like the Browns and is called the Browns. I despise the team because the franchise lacks character and RESPECT for what once was. Garrett wants to be a Cowboy, Thomas laughs on the sideline whil his team get cornholed, Gordon can't show up, on and on it goes.
As far as the old Browns are not coming back? Well then why do so many here whine about all the old championship titles and how good the team actually is? Dude, if the past is gone, then people here need to STFU about it and let it go. You want to tell me time only runs in 1 direction? Then why do the old records matter?
Like my new Avatar says, I AM A FAN OF ALL 13
I despise the team because the franchise lacks character and RESPECT for what once was. Garrett wants to be a Cowboy, Thomas laughs on the sideline whil his team get cornholed, Gordon can't show up, on and on it goes.
Dorsey is trying to change all that. Give him a chance. (and some of what you're complaining about is not team specific. it's the new, player's union nfl)
It's not as easy as it used to be...to be a Browns fan. We've been laughing stocks. You've gotta be resilient.
AGAIN...............YOU MISS THE POINT.............and you create your own narrative.
Those are insults...which you so richly deserve, as it is what you hand out.
...and I've changed my mind. Instead of working on the Standard Model / Quantum bridge, work on anti-aging drugs....like that Crisper Cas9 thing. We're not getting any younger.
-
I despise the team because the franchise lacks character and RESPECT for what once was. Garrett wants to be a Cowboy, Thomas laughs on the sideline whil his team get cornholed, Gordon can't show up, on and on it goes.
Dorsey is trying to change all that. Give him a chance. (and some of what you're complaining about is not team specific. it's the new, player's union nfl)
It's not as easy as it used to be...to be a Browns fan. We've been laughing stocks. You've gotta be resilient.
AGAIN...............YOU MISS THE POINT.............and you create your own narrative.
Those are insults...which you so richly deserve, as it is what you hand out.
...and I've changed my mind. Instead of working on the Standard Model / Quantum bridge, work on anti-aging drugs....like that Crisper Cas9 thing. We're not getting any younger.
Dorsey is trying to change all that. Give him a chance. (and some of what you're complaining about is not team specific. it's the new, player's union nfl)
It's not as easy as it used to be...to be a Browns fan. We've been laughing stocks. You've gotta be resilient.
It isn't about resilience bro, Remember, I lived through the Phipps/Skorich years. That didn't waiver my love for the team. I was like you, I wanted to punch anyone who spoke badly about the Browns. Think about who you are speaking to, Do you imagine for one moment that there is any man, let alone a fan who could get the best of me intellectually, or in trash talk? Let alone in a fistfight?
Just take a look at what I am doing to this board, right now. The NFL season just opened, the Steelers are 3 days away, and what are people talking about? Ghoolie. You know, my posts are filled with strong, albeit acerbic facts. But you will NEVER see people debate me, why? Because they can't. My arguments are airtight. SO what happens? People with inferior intellect can't debate me, so they attack me... which I actually like because it demonstrates again and again how childish the majority of posters here are. The message is secondary to the messenger.
Regarding Dorsey, he's a man. He has had plenty of chances to build a champion.....has he even approached it?
He is just another football neanderthal Discipline remains the #1 problem of this team and it has not been addressed If he turns the team around? Sure, I will be surprised, but I still see the franchise as a joke, as a facade.
-
Dorsey is trying to change all that. Give him a chance. (and some of what you're complaining about is not team specific. it's the new, player's union nfl)
It's not as easy as it used to be...to be a Browns fan. We've been laughing stocks. You've gotta be resilient.
It isn't about resilience bro, Remember, I lived through the Phipps/Skorich years. That didn't waiver my love for the team. I was like you, I wanted to punch anyone who spoke badly about the Browns. Think about who you are speaking to, Do you imagine for one moment that there is any man, let alone a fan who could get the best of me intellectually, or in trash talk? Let alone in a fistfight?
Just take a look at what I am doing to this board, right now. The NFL season just opened, the Steelers are 3 days away, and what are people talking about? Ghoolie. You know, my posts are filled with strong, albeit acerbic facts. But you will NEVER see people debate me, why? Because they can't. My arguments are airtight. SO what happens? People with inferior intellect can't debate me, so they attack me... which I actually like because it demonstrates again and again how childish the majority of posters here are. The message is secondary to the messenger.
Regarding Dorsey, he's a man. He has had plenty of chances to build a champion.....has he even approached it?
He is just another football neanderthal Discipline remains the #1 problem of this team and it has not been addressed If he turns the team around? Sure, I will be surprised, but I still see the franchise as a joke, as a facade.
It isn't about resilience bro, Remember, I lived through the Phipps/Skorich years. That didn't waiver my love for the team. I was like you, I wanted to punch anyone who spoke badly about the Browns. Think about who you are speaking to, Do you imagine for one moment that there is any man, let alone a fan who could get the best of me intellectually, or in trash talk? Let alone in a fistfight?
Just take a look at what I am doing to this board, right now. The NFL season just opened, the Steelers are 3 days away, and what are people talking about? Ghoolie. You know, my posts are filled with strong, albeit acerbic facts. But you will NEVER see people debate me, why? Because they can't. My arguments are airtight. SO what happens? People with inferior intellect can't debate me, so they attack me... which I actually like because it demonstrates again and again how childish the majority of posters here are. The message is secondary to the messenger.
Regarding Dorsey, he's a man. He has had plenty of chances to build a champion.....has he even approached it?
He is just another football neanderthal Discipline remains the #1 problem of this team and it has not been addressed If he turns the team around? Sure, I will be surprised, but I still see the franchise as a joke, as a facade.
-
No we are not talking about Gooley we are talking football or at least we are trying to. It is Gooley who is talking about goulyBecause Google he is in love with himself and is really just one of the following. A crack whore, a frak whore, a sad pathetic friendless human being or all of the above. Sincerely yours your only friend on this board TG
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


