Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
293 49 7.3k 2
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    anyone notice how bad the left side got caved on that block? that was bitonio i beleive

  • anyone notice how bad the left side got caved on that block? that was bitonio i beleive

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    anyone notice how bad the left side got caved on that block? that was bitonio i beleive

    Yup... looked like somehow he ended up trying to block two rushers tho.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    What a rollercoaster of a game

  • S_U_P_E_R_B_O_W_LS S_U_P_E_R_B_O_W_L wrote on last edited by

    Whatever.

  • What a rollercoaster of a game

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    What a rollercoaster of a game

    I'm really not trying to hate your boy lol but I was so mad when he fair caught that. Before the punt I had visions of him taking it to the house

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    That free agent lt got to go

  • @mld-woody said:

    What a rollercoaster of a game

    I'm really not trying to hate your boy lol but I was so mad when he fair caught that. Before the punt I had visions of him taking it to the house

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @bjh2130 said:

    I'm really not trying to hate your boy lol but I was so mad when he fair caught that. Before the punt I had visions of him taking it to the house

    You would have thought he'd be familiar with being a country mile away from any other players, but he still got spooked. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    What a rollercoaster of a game

    I'm really not trying to hate your boy lol but I was so mad when he fair caught that. Before the punt I had visions of him taking it to the house

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @bjh2130 said:

    I'm really not trying to hate your boy lol but I was so mad when he fair caught that. Before the punt I had visions of him taking it to the house

    You think he's still at UM? 

  • Our offense was subpar at best.

    Not optimistic when it comes to many victories this year.

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by

    @marc1971 said:

    Our offense was subpar at best.

    Not optimistic when it comes to many victories this year.

    If you consider who we went up against, I'll take the tie.  The majority of teams will not have that pass rush, but our D will be the same.  At this point, it is starting to look like we could win 7 or 8 games.  But I'll wait.  

  • All today proved to Me is Hue is still clueless.. And Tuh'rod is not Starter material.. He has 0 drive on his passes... He's a career backup at best.. We better up the ante on getting Baker ready .. Because Tuh'rod certainly is not the answer at QB.. He flat out stunk.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @nickers said:

    All today proved to Me is Hue is still clueless.. And Tuh'rod is not Starter material.. He has 0 drive on his passes... He's a career backup at best.. We better up the ante on getting Baker ready .. Because Tuh'rod certainly is not the answer at QB.. He flat out stunk.

    Did you see how Ben played? The weather was horrendous. I'm not sure I'd lay any of that game on tyrod just like I'm not laying it on ben. It was a sh*t show of a game.

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero

    I only watched second half, but I'm excited about this defense: we have playmakers and everybody contributes. I'm glad about seeing Peppers get more involved (except that fair catch).

    Offense is in the process but I wouldn't say there's a surprise on that. I think that the rain didn't do us any favor and we had some bad drops. Let's hope that after trying to reinvent the wheel during the preseason the Oline starts to gel and both the run and pass play benefit from that. We have playmakers and I think it only can get better from this spot.

  • sydS syd

    so on to next week are the saints D really that bad ? to let tampa put up 48 0n them

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    so on to next week are the saints D really that bad ? to let tampa put up 48 0n them

    Dunno but Brees can still carve up any defense.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    I'd hope for better from Pep, but your looking up at a wet ball 50 yards in the air with cross winds flutters..don't know if i'd worry about taking a peek either..he looked comfortable just catching them in this mess 

  • All today proved to Me is Hue is still clueless.. And Tuh'rod is not Starter material.. He has 0 drive on his passes... He's a career backup at best.. We better up the ante on getting Baker ready .. Because Tuh'rod certainly is not the answer at QB.. He flat out stunk.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    All today proved to Me is Hue is still clueless.. And Tuh'rod is not Starter material.. He has 0 drive on his passes... He's a career backup at best.. We better up the ante on getting Baker ready .. Because Tuh'rod certainly is not the answer at QB.. He flat out stunk.

    I say Baker starts in about week five or sixI say Baker starts in about week five or six

  • I only watched second half, but I'm excited about this defense: we have playmakers and everybody contributes. I'm glad about seeing Peppers get more involved (except that fair catch).

    Offense is in the process but I wouldn't say there's a surprise on that. I think that the rain didn't do us any favor and we had some bad drops. Let's hope that after trying to reinvent the wheel during the preseason the Oline starts to gel and both the run and pass play benefit from that. We have playmakers and I think it only can get better from this spot.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    I only watched second half, but I'm excited about this defense: we have playmakers and everybody contributes. I'm glad about seeing Peppers get more involved (except that fair catch).

    Offense is in the process but I wouldn't say there's a surprise on that. I think that the rain didn't do us any favor and we had some bad drops. Let's hope that after trying to reinvent the wheel during the preseason the Oline starts to gel and both the run and pass play benefit for that. We have playmakers and I think it only can get better from this spot.

    Sanity is not allowed after a tie.?

  • @nickers said:

    All today proved to Me is Hue is still clueless.. And Tuh'rod is not Starter material.. He has 0 drive on his passes... He's a career backup at best.. We better up the ante on getting Baker ready .. Because Tuh'rod certainly is not the answer at QB.. He flat out stunk.

    Did you see how Ben played? The weather was horrendous. I'm not sure I'd lay any of that game on tyrod just like I'm not laying it on ben. It was a sh*t show of a game.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Did you see how Ben played? The weather was horrendous. I'm not sure I'd lay any of that game on tyrod just like I'm not laying it on ben. It was a sh*t show of a game.

    I wasn't talking to you , Homo... At least Ben has drive on his passes and gave your team a chance to win.. Which no one , Won today... Tuh'rod is just gawd awful.. He couldnt even read the coverages today and he was late on a lot of his throws...

  • @vagitron said:

    Did you see how Ben played? The weather was horrendous. I'm not sure I'd lay any of that game on tyrod just like I'm not laying it on ben. It was a sh*t show of a game.

    I wasn't talking to you , Homo... At least Ben has drive on his passes and gave your team a chance to win.. Which no one , Won today... Tuh'rod is just gawd awful.. He couldnt even read the coverages today and he was late on a lot of his throws...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I wasn't talking to you , Homo... At least Ben has drive on his passes and gave your team a chance to win.. Which no one , Won today... Tuh'rod is just gawd awful.. He couldnt even read the coverages today and he was late on a lot of his throws...

    Lol, I thought we were past the name calling?

  • @vagitron said:

    Did you see how Ben played? The weather was horrendous. I'm not sure I'd lay any of that game on tyrod just like I'm not laying it on ben. It was a sh*t show of a game.

    I wasn't talking to you , Homo... At least Ben has drive on his passes and gave your team a chance to win.. Which no one , Won today... Tuh'rod is just gawd awful.. He couldnt even read the coverages today and he was late on a lot of his throws...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

     Tuh'rod is just gawd awful.. He couldnt even read the coverages today and he was late on a lot of his throws...

    Unfortunately I was thinking during most of the game that the rookie Baker could have read the defenses far better than TT was doing. It showed in preseason. But that said I don't want him out there until this team can decently pass block, which they can't.

  • @nickers said:

    I wasn't talking to you , Homo... At least Ben has drive on his passes and gave your team a chance to win.. Which no one , Won today... Tuh'rod is just gawd awful.. He couldnt even read the coverages today and he was late on a lot of his throws...

    Lol, I thought we were past the name calling?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Lol, I thought we were past the name calling?

    Would you rather I put Sapien , Sapien behind that?... I'll agree.. Both teams played like hell today..

  • runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by

    The offense needs lots of work, especially the line blocking it has got to be better. And the run defense wasn't very good especially in the 3rd Q. It did get better in Q4 and OT. Might need to bring Meder back.