Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
293 49 7.3k 2
  • I am a weather junkie and I am making my final weather prediction.. Here in Toledo over the past hour the rain has nearly stopped even though radar is showing it supposedly solidly raining here.. The same Sheet hitting us will be in cleveland in the next 2 hours..

    PREDICTION.. Light to nearly no rain at game time and off and on very light drizzle for the duration of the game.... The heaviest storms are slipping south more towards the south and east of the stadium.... TWO HOURS and 15 minutes till kick off..    

    I can't wait.  Working around the house trying to kill time and not think about it to much.

    BobPound!

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @bobpound said:

    I am a weather junkie and I am making my final weather prediction.. Here in Toledo over the past hour the rain has nearly stopped even though radar is showing it supposedly solidly raining here.. The same Sheet hitting us will be in cleveland in the next 2 hours..

    PREDICTION.. Light to nearly no rain at game time and off and on very light drizzle for the duration of the game.... The heaviest storms are slipping south more towards the south and east of the stadium.... TWO HOURS and 15 minutes till kick off..    

    I can't wait.  Working around the house trying to kill time and not think about it to much.

    BobPound!

    I screwed up and sat down with too much time to go! My heart is thumping, my wife and daughter just left, and the dog is nervous. If you're weather prediction is accurate, I can live with it, totally. I was fearing the constant, pounding deluge that makes football near impossible. Hopefully you're right! 

  • QUICK SURVEY..

    How many are watching at home versus at a bar or at a kick off party?  I haven't decided yet... Stay at home where I can swear and scream with no worry about looking like a crazy person.. Or enjoy our first win with other Browns fans...

    #Firstworldproblems 🙂🙂

    BobPound!

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @bobpound said:

    QUICK SURVEY..

    How many are watching at home versus at a bar or at a kick off party?  I haven't decided yet... Stay at home where I can swear and scream with no worry about looking like a crazy person.. Or enjoy our first win with other Browns fans...

    #Firstworldproblems 🙂🙂

    BobPound!

    For years I'd be hanging out with the Tallahassee chapter of Browns Backers, and Orlando chapter back 12+ years ago. For the past 6 years or so, I watch the games at home because I can't be trusted to be in public. I sit alone, with my TV, and scream at the television. Hopefully this year it'll be more cheering than screaming, but we'll see. I put my Browns gear on (bright orange Nike Dry Fit long sleeve with Cleveland Browns logo on it) and I settle in for the impending drama. I don't even let myself on this forum because I go crazy and can't be trusted to write anything sane. I imposed a 24 hour grace period so I can cool off. Hopefully I won't need it this year! 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #39

    See y'all in the Tavern...

    http://brownstavern.chatango.com/

    If you go thru the site links, reminder that it is the "Mobile Taven" link that is active.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #40

    .... and my shirt is orange. ?

    Chalk up another Sr. moment...

  • @bobpound said:

    I am a weather junkie and I am making my final weather prediction.. Here in Toledo over the past hour the rain has nearly stopped even though radar is showing it supposedly solidly raining here.. The same Sheet hitting us will be in cleveland in the next 2 hours..

    PREDICTION.. Light to nearly no rain at game time and off and on very light drizzle for the duration of the game.... The heaviest storms are slipping south more towards the south and east of the stadium.... TWO HOURS and 15 minutes till kick off..    

    I can't wait.  Working around the house trying to kill time and not think about it to much.

    BobPound!

    I screwed up and sat down with too much time to go! My heart is thumping, my wife and daughter just left, and the dog is nervous. If you're weather prediction is accurate, I can live with it, totally. I was fearing the constant, pounding deluge that makes football near impossible. Hopefully you're right! 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #41

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I screwed and thumping my wife and the dog is nervous... fearing the constant, pounding deluge

    FIFY?

  • B BobPOUND wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Last poll. What are you wearing today and the story behind it.  Wearing my kevin johnson nfl jersey bought for me gis rookie season. My mother in law got it for me Christmas of that year. 

  • Last poll. What are you wearing today and the story behind it.  Wearing my kevin johnson nfl jersey bought for me gis rookie season. My mother in law got it for me Christmas of that year. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #43

    @bobpound said:

    Last poll. What are you wearing today and the story behind it.  Wearing my kevin johnson nfl jersey bought for me gis rookie season. My mother in law got it for me Christmas of that year. 

    Leopard print thong.

    I look great in thongs, that's the story behind it. 

    the todd.png

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #44

    black converse's with the Browns helmet printed on them

    Fuk pit GO BROWNS

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Mu orange "I Hate the Steelers" T...

    ... only $14.99 in your friendly BB shop... 🙂

  • @kvoethe said:

    "In gameday"???

    Is that a typo?

    Spain...I went there 35 years ago in high school.  Amazing country!!

    It's supposed to be "on gameday"?

    As a Spaniard I have to tell (probably some or all of you have noticed) that we find difficult to know which preposition we have to use in English, as most of them translate to the same one in Spanish: "en".

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @nero said:

    It's supposed to be "on gameday"?

    As a Spaniard I have to tell (probably some or all of you have noticed) that we find difficult to know which preposition we have to use in English, as most of them translate to the same one in Spanish: "en".

    BTW Nero here's a Texanese saying you can use that my English teacher wife tells me has a preposition in it,  "Fixin' to" as in "I'm fixin' to watch the Browns game today." It's from the New England version of "going to". My Rhode Island wife swears up and down she had never heard "fixin' to" before she met me.?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Sumbitch... Randy Fichtner, PTG OC, is the son of former Browns CB, Ross Fichtner...

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Screen to Myles side early.  

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    This helmet to helmet rule is going to be so up and down this year. According to the new rules I dont see how that isnt a penalty for njoku

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Running room is there.  Hyde picked up nearly 5 on his lone carry.  

  • This helmet to helmet rule is going to be so up and down this year. According to the new rules I dont see how that isnt a penalty for njoku

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @jrb12711 said:

    This helmet to helmet rule is going to be so up and down this year. According to the new rules I dont see how that isnt a penalty for njoku

    That has been a penalty for the last 10 or 15 years at least

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #52

    is haley making the call not to run more?

  • is haley making the call not to run more?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @clevfan4life said:

    is haley making the call not to run more?

    Yep.    

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #54

    o line sucjs tyrods shook already. season right here

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #55

    attaboy ward

  • B BrownsDawgPound wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Browns with the pick!  That INT killed that Steeler drive!