Skip to content

Monday Nite Pick-em - Week 1

The Browns Board
39 15 905 1
  • Crowel found a hole. Lol

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @lbc-mike said:

    Crowel found a hole. Lol

    He looks lighter. Nice run. Glad I picked him up in FF.

    Z

  • @mark-o said:

    Its the ESPN B team because there's 2 games tonight   She does other NFL games on Sundays and a lot of college football. 

    A girl announcing an NFL game sounds stupid.

    Zombo

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Zombo said:

    A girl announcing an NFL game sounds stupid.

    Zombo

    She sounds annoying as hell too.. I don't need my information coming from a broad who sounds as stupid as she does,,

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Is she trying to make her voice deeper so she can sound manley

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    G.Williams blitzes will have Carrot Top Sam  in tears in 2 weeks..book it

  • Is she trying to make her voice deeper so she can sound manley

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @lbc-mike said:

    Is she trying to make her voice deeper so she can sound manley

    I am picturing Melissa McCarthy playing Spicey

    The_White_House_was_reportedly-3a7dd60eb

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #26

    somebody tell fireman ed that jet chant ain't happening in c-town

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Here's my Fantasy Football Team

    QB- Tyrod Taylor

    RB- Saquon Barkley

    WR- Josh Gordon

    WR- Jarvis Landry

    TE- Jared Cook 

    Flex- Sammy Watkins

    D/ST- Broncos

    K- Zane Gonzales

    -------------------------

    Bench

    QB- Derek Carr

    QB- Jimmy Garoppolo 

    RB- Sony Michel

    RB- Mark Ingram

    RB- Nick Chubb

    WR- Robby Anderson

    * I was just offered a trade- A.J. Green and Baker Mayfield for Jarvis Landry. What would you do? 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Of course PoG has Zane Gonzalez as his kicker! ?

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Maybe I have had too many San Carlos Propers, but Suzy Kolber is making me horny.

    Z

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Suzy's hot... even Joe thought so.

    Nothing against female announcers, but this one's voice irritates me.

    After the Jets routed the Lion Cubs I thought this was a tradition that needed to be strangles in its crib...

    After the Raiders jumped out early I was sure of it... but then the late worm turned when the Rams remembered who they are.

    New York (NYJ) +7.0 @ Detroit --- Mon 09/10 06:10 PM

    Prediction: DET 33 NYJ 13

    Final: NYJ 47 DET 17 --- L/L --- Only question after the game was whether Fireman Ed & CO. made it out of Detroit alive.

    Los Angeles (LAR) @Oakland +4.0 --- Mon 09/10 09:20 PM

    Prediction: LAR 37 OAK 17

    Final: LAR 33 OAK 13 --- W/W... Back in the grove again... cya next week...

    image.png.213cf3e319cb7acab3ed0415596ecddc.png

  • Suzy's hot... even Joe thought so.

    Nothing against female announcers, but this one's voice irritates me.

    After the Jets routed the Lion Cubs I thought this was a tradition that needed to be strangles in its crib...

    After the Raiders jumped out early I was sure of it... but then the late worm turned when the Rams remembered who they are.

    New York (NYJ) +7.0 @ Detroit --- Mon 09/10 06:10 PM

    Prediction: DET 33 NYJ 13

    Final: NYJ 47 DET 17 --- L/L --- Only question after the game was whether Fireman Ed & CO. made it out of Detroit alive.

    Los Angeles (LAR) @Oakland +4.0 --- Mon 09/10 09:20 PM

    Prediction: LAR 37 OAK 17

    Final: LAR 33 OAK 13 --- W/W... Back in the grove again... cya next week...

    image.png.213cf3e319cb7acab3ed0415596ecddc.png

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #31

    @tour2ma said:

    After the Jets routed the Lion Cubs I thought this was a tradition that needed to be strangles in its crib...

    New York (NYJ) +7.0 @ Detroit --- Mon 09/10 06:10 PM

    Prediction: DET 33 NYJ 13

    Final: NYJ 47 DET 17 --- L/L --- Only question after the game was whether Fireman Ed & CO. made it out of Detroit alive.

    And Darnold pulls into a wide lead in the 2018 rookie QB derby. Meanwhile back in the stables, one young former OU QB wants to get out of his stall (great word there pun intended...he-ya?).

    EDIT:

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000960828/article/sam-darnolds-resiliency-shines-through-in-jets-victory

  • Is she trying to make her voice deeper so she can sound manley

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @lbc-mike said:

    Is she trying to make her voice deeper so she can sound manley

    Dolores Burke, I believe.  She has been announcing for years,   NBA,  college games.

  • @lbc-mike said:

    Is she trying to make her voice deeper so she can sound manley

    Dolores Burke, I believe.  She has been announcing for years,   NBA,  college games.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @the-gipper said:

    Dolores Burke, I believe.  She has been announcing for years,   NBA,  college games.

    Delores Burke does NBA and college basketball.    Beth Mowins was the announcer last night.  She does a lot of college football games and does the occasional NFL game, including the 2nd MNF game on opening week with Rex Ryan. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Dolores Burke, I believe.  She has been announcing for years,   NBA,  college games.

    Delores Burke does NBA and college basketball.    Beth Mowins was the announcer last night.  She does a lot of college football games and does the occasional NFL game, including the 2nd MNF game on opening week with Rex Ryan. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @mark-o said:

    Delores Burke does NBA and college basketball.    Beth Mowins was the announcer last night.  She does a lot of college football games and does the occasional NFL game, including the 2nd MNF game on opening week with Rex Ryan. 

    Ahh.....well,  OK.  I think they sound very similar.

  • @tour2ma said:

    After the Jets routed the Lion Cubs I thought this was a tradition that needed to be strangles in its crib...

    New York (NYJ) +7.0 @ Detroit --- Mon 09/10 06:10 PM

    Prediction: DET 33 NYJ 13

    Final: NYJ 47 DET 17 --- L/L --- Only question after the game was whether Fireman Ed & CO. made it out of Detroit alive.

    And Darnold pulls into a wide lead in the 2018 rookie QB derby. Meanwhile back in the stables, one young former OU QB wants to get out of his stall (great word there pun intended...he-ya?).

    EDIT:

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000960828/article/sam-darnolds-resiliency-shines-through-in-jets-victory

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #35

    @texasag1969 said:

    And Darnold pulls into a wide lead in the 2018 rookie QB derby. Meanwhile back in the stables, one young former OU QB wants to get out of his stall (great word there pun intended...he-ya?).

    This may turn out to be one helluva QB class.

    And as a group the 2018 season's starters may be among the strongest in history. Lotta talented ones with only a couple teams searching.

  • @lbc-mike said:

    Is she trying to make her voice deeper so she can sound manley

    Dolores Burke, I believe.  She has been announcing for years,   NBA,  college games.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @the-gipper said:

    Dolores Burke, I believe.  She has been announcing for years,   NBA,  college games.

    Beth Mowins.. Her voice is utterly annoying!... And she gets a lot of play by play wrong.. How she has a job is beyond me.. She is a total hack!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Dolores Burke, I believe.  She has been announcing for years,   NBA,  college games.

    Beth Mowins.. Her voice is utterly annoying!... And she gets a lot of play by play wrong.. How she has a job is beyond me.. She is a total hack!

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @nickers said:

    Her voice is utterly annoying!

    I agree...

    Even better (or at least safer) so does my wife...

  • @nickers said:

    Her voice is utterly annoying!

    I agree...

    Even better (or at least safer) so does my wife...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @tour2ma said:

    I agree...

    Even better (or at least safer) so does my wife...

    I may be a pussy, but you're whipped.?

  • @tour2ma said:

    I agree...

    Even better (or at least safer) so does my wife...

    I may be a pussy, but you're whipped.?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @texasag1969 said:

    I may be a pussy, but you're whipped.?

    As often as possible... 🙂