Josh Gordon Traded to Pats
-
Higgins is average at best but since his injury...….
The guy has been back one game and played very few snaps. Jesus man. I know I know he came back last week and played 10 snaps he should have had 180 yards receiving 10 catches and two TDs on those 10 snaps.
Realistically he had a very good rapport with Baker and seemed to be his favorite intermediate target. He seemed to be doing very well at that as well prior to his injury. Give him some time.
The guy has been back one game and played very few snaps. Jesus man. I know I know he came back last week and played 10 snaps he should have had 180 yards receiving 10 catches and two TDs on those 10 snaps.
Realistically he had a very good rapport with Baker and seemed to be his favorite intermediate target. He seemed to be doing very well at that as well prior to his injury. Give him some time.
Higgins has worked his tail off and is looking great this year. I think he definitely has a bright future with us. He's probably a WR3 at best, but he makes plays.
-
Yep, and he didn't have a setback. I believe Higgins will have a nice game tomorrow. Baker will have time to throw, Higgins should get open, and we'll score some points.
jiggins believing higgins will have a nice game tomorrow?
Must be some strange BROWNS karma thing going on.

-
Yep, and he didn't have a setback. I believe Higgins will have a nice game tomorrow. Baker will have time to throw, Higgins should get open, and we'll score some points.
jiggins believing higgins will have a nice game tomorrow?
Must be some strange BROWNS karma thing going on.

-
-
I'm a Higgins myself. Rashard is my brother from a chocolate mother!
My grandmother was a Higgins.
-
Flash had a great game last week 130 and a TD but I am not sad he is out of the Land. I do wonder why they would let him go for a crap draft pick when we are thin at the wr position, we lack play makers, we lack speed we lack Hands you name it we don't have it. Jarvis always has catches but for what yards? 3 or 4 yards per catch? Coleman and Gordon both gone where we were counting on both to be there for us, Back in July looking in we were thinking, Gordon, Coleman and Jarvis in the slot...…………..Higgins is average at best but since his injury...….
We've said it at least a dozen times already. Gordon ran out of strikes with the Browns. Was it intentional? Who knows. But there are things called "team rules". You can't have one set of "special" rules for Josh- and another set for everyone else.
We've said it at least a dozen times already. Gordon ran out of strikes with the Browns. Was it intentional? Who knows. But there are things called "team rules". You can't have one set of "special" rules for Josh- and another set for everyone else.
I agree and I am not sad he is gone. just wondering why we didn't get a player for him? BUT maybe Dorsey will be able to draft us somebody who will still be playing in the NFL after 2 seasons. What happened to other picks we had? Mathew Dayes? or whatever his name is, Other high picks that are no where? Christ how is it we can never get a draft pick that does anything? Don't bring up Myles or Baker I am talking about 2 years ago when the player should be in his 3rd season and producing? Only in Cleveland where you can have the number 1 pick every single year and NEVER get any better.
-
We've said it at least a dozen times already. Gordon ran out of strikes with the Browns. Was it intentional? Who knows. But there are things called "team rules". You can't have one set of "special" rules for Josh- and another set for everyone else.
I agree and I am not sad he is gone. just wondering why we didn't get a player for him? BUT maybe Dorsey will be able to draft us somebody who will still be playing in the NFL after 2 seasons. What happened to other picks we had? Mathew Dayes? or whatever his name is, Other high picks that are no where? Christ how is it we can never get a draft pick that does anything? Don't bring up Myles or Baker I am talking about 2 years ago when the player should be in his 3rd season and producing? Only in Cleveland where you can have the number 1 pick every single year and NEVER get any better.
I agree and I am not sad he is gone. just wondering why we didn't get a player for him? BUT maybe Dorsey will be able to draft us somebody who will still be playing in the NFL after 2 seasons. What happened to other picks we had? Mathew Dayes? or whatever his name is, Other high picks that are no where? Christ how is it we can never get a draft pick that does anything? Don't bring up Myles or Baker I am talking about 2 years ago when the player should be in his 3rd season and producing? Only in Cleveland where you can have the number 1 pick every single year and NEVER get any better.
That was part of the problem, and I'm not about to go into the litany of wasted draft picks we've had since 1999. (or guys we COULD have drafted that went on to have HOF careers- Ladanian Tomlinson). Two first round studs not counting '17 & '18 the Joes- Thomas and Haden.
-
A 7th, even a late one, more than covers the difference between an early and late 5th.... so there's that.
In that same thing a late 7th covers the difference between a mid 3rd and a early 5th. What's the point? Is it is to say that they don't care whether it was a late or early 5th because a 7th rounder covers the difference because if it is then that means you'd you be willing to suggest that they wouldn't care whether it were a early 5th or mid-round third also because the difference between pick 129 and pick 77 is 39.8 which is the value of pick 224. If you think that John Dorsey would turn down a mid 3rd round pick for a early 5th because it's the same value as the last pick in the draft then we have the wrong GM
In that same thing a late 7th covers the difference between a mid 3rd and a early 5th. What's the point? Is it is to say that they don't care whether it was a late or early 5th because a 7th rounder covers the difference because if it is then that means you'd you be willing to suggest that they wouldn't care whether it were a early 5th or mid-round third also because the difference between pick 129 and pick 77 is 39.8 which is the value of pick 224. If you think that John Dorsey would turn down a mid 3rd round pick for a early 5th because it's the same value as the last pick in the draft then we have the wrong GM
You can change your argument if you like, but that does not mean I have to chase it.
-
I’m not wishing and hoping it.
I’m expecting it LOL
Prepare for disappointment
Prepare for disappointment
Will you be dissapointed if he continues to do well?
-
In that same thing a late 7th covers the difference between a mid 3rd and a early 5th. What's the point? Is it is to say that they don't care whether it was a late or early 5th because a 7th rounder covers the difference because if it is then that means you'd you be willing to suggest that they wouldn't care whether it were a early 5th or mid-round third also because the difference between pick 129 and pick 77 is 39.8 which is the value of pick 224. If you think that John Dorsey would turn down a mid 3rd round pick for a early 5th because it's the same value as the last pick in the draft then we have the wrong GM
You can change your argument if you like, but that does not mean I have to chase it.
You can change your argument if you like, but that does not mean I have to chase it.
I'm not changing my argument. I'm asking you what your point was to the fact that I stated that John Dorsey wasn't going to trade Josh Gordon for a late 5th if he could have an early 5th. And if your point was that the value difference isn't that great so it doesn't really matter then I would like to point out that the value difference between the first pick of the fifth and the 16th pick of the Third is only separated by value of the very last pick in the draft so to me if that was your point then it is not a good point because you would then be stating that he would also pass up a mid third round pick for a 5th rounder just to suit Josh and put him in a better situation.
-
Does this thread have more pages than games Gordon was actually eligible to play in for the Browns yet?
-

-
Prepare for disappointment
Will you be dissapointed if he continues to do well?
Will you be dissapointed if he continues to do well?
No but I prefer that the patriots not do that well. I am sick of them
-
-
You can change your argument if you like, but that does not mean I have to chase it.
I'm not changing my argument. I'm asking you what your point was to the fact that I stated that John Dorsey wasn't going to trade Josh Gordon for a late 5th if he could have an early 5th. And if your point was that the value difference isn't that great so it doesn't really matter then I would like to point out that the value difference between the first pick of the fifth and the 16th pick of the Third is only separated by value of the very last pick in the draft so to me if that was your point then it is not a good point because you would then be stating that he would also pass up a mid third round pick for a 5th rounder just to suit Josh and put him in a better situation.
I'm not changing my argument.
If you think that John Dorsey would turn down a mid 3rd round pick for a early 5th because it's the same value as the last pick in the draft then we have the wrong GM
... if you mean to tell me that you think if New England offered a fifth and Oakland offered a fifth or Tampa Bay or San Francisco insert your choice there is no way that John Dorsey isn't taking the pic of one of the teams projected to finish at the bottom of the league just to appease Josh Gordon.
-
I'm not changing my argument.
If you think that John Dorsey would turn down a mid 3rd round pick for a early 5th because it's the same value as the last pick in the draft then we have the wrong GM
... if you mean to tell me that you think if New England offered a fifth and Oakland offered a fifth or Tampa Bay or San Francisco insert your choice there is no way that John Dorsey isn't taking the pic of one of the teams projected to finish at the bottom of the league just to appease Josh Gordon.
Because you implied by your post that Dorsey would trade Josh to New England to put him in a better situation rather than trade him to Oakland because the value in between the two pics was less than that of a late 7th rounder. So I used your logic and your values to show you that even the first pick of the 5th round and the 14th pic of the third round had equal value to the last pick in the NFL draft. So according to your logic that there's less than a 7th round pick in value between a late 5th and early 5th the same can be said for anything after the 14th pick of the third round and an early 5th. So by your logic he wouldn't care to take a mid third-rounder or early fifth as long as Josh Gordon got put in a better situation. That is not changing an argument that is debating your argument.
Saying that your logic of well the difference between the pics is less than a late 7th rounder so it wouldn't matter to him whether it were late 5th or early 5th is flawed.
Go ahead and show my two posts where I gave two different scenarios and say that I'm changing my argument but also show your post where you said that you could see him trading Josh to a better situation because the value in between the first pick and the last pick of the 5th round is less than that of a late 7th rounder. Which is where my second scenario came from. Funny how you left that part out of my second post. I know you can see the point i was making because I know you're an intelligent guy but you don't like the fact that I used your own argument against you.
-
Looks like Brady’s road playoff performances have crept into the regular season...
-
Looks like Brady’s road playoff performances have crept into the regular season...
Looks like Brady’s road playoff performances have crept into the regular season...
Pats got Vrabeled... saw that one coming. Should they meet again in the playoffs, the results will likely be quite different.
Because you implied by your post that Dorsey would trade Josh to New England to put him in a better situation rather than trade him to Oakland because the value in between the two pics was less than that of a late 7th rounder. So I used your logic and your values to show you that even the first pick of the 5th round and the 14th pic of the third round had equal value to the last pick in the NFL draft. So according to your logic that there's less than a 7th round pick in value between a late 5th and early 5th the same can be said for anything after the 14th pick of the third round and an early 5th. So by your logic he wouldn't care to take a mid third-rounder or early fifth as long as Josh Gordon got put in a better situation. That is not changing an argument that is debating your argument.
Saying that your logic of well the difference between the pics is less than a late 7th rounder so it wouldn't matter to him whether it were late 5th or early 5th is flawed.
You ignored part of the deal that more than equalizes picks spanning the 5th round.
I pointed that out.
Now I'm out...
-
Looks like Brady’s road playoff performances have crept into the regular season...
Pats got Vrabeled... saw that one coming. Should they meet again in the playoffs, the results will likely be quite different.
Because you implied by your post that Dorsey would trade Josh to New England to put him in a better situation rather than trade him to Oakland because the value in between the two pics was less than that of a late 7th rounder. So I used your logic and your values to show you that even the first pick of the 5th round and the 14th pic of the third round had equal value to the last pick in the NFL draft. So according to your logic that there's less than a 7th round pick in value between a late 5th and early 5th the same can be said for anything after the 14th pick of the third round and an early 5th. So by your logic he wouldn't care to take a mid third-rounder or early fifth as long as Josh Gordon got put in a better situation. That is not changing an argument that is debating your argument.
Saying that your logic of well the difference between the pics is less than a late 7th rounder so it wouldn't matter to him whether it were late 5th or early 5th is flawed.
You ignored part of the deal that more than equalizes picks spanning the 5th round.
I pointed that out.
Now I'm out...
Pats got Vrabeled... saw that one coming. Should they meet again in the playoffs, the results will likely be quite different.
You ignored part of the deal that more than equalizes picks spanning the 5th round.
I pointed that out.
Now I'm out...
We gave them a conditional 7th they didn't give us a 7th unless im missing something. So how does that equalize the picks spanning the 5th round?
-
Pats offer was the best available.. precisely what is the source of assertion that a better offer was on the table? Of course other teams talked with Dorsey.. but nobody beat Belichick's cold hard cash.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Free Willy's!! Gordon who?

