Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Saints Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
259 42 5.2k 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    You have to wonder if the Patriots and Steelers are starting to regress, finally. 

    Pittsburgh's defense is swiss cheese, the Patriots are getting beat by 11 by the Jaguars. 

    The power teams seem to be in the NFC, but I love what this season could end up being. IT'S WIDE OPEN. An argument could be made for a 1/3rd of either league as legit AFC/NFC league winners. 

    Pats should be on the way out but if the Jags get any kind of decent QB play they are very good

    @baconhound said:

    Pats should be on the way out but if the Jags get any kind of decent QB play they are very good

    Bortles looked almost Bradyish yesterday.  (for one game...I am not going overboard)

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The fact that your handle pic is a photo of him in a TTUN uniform and not a Browns uniform makes me think you really aren't that upset about it. 

    I mean seriously, I sometimes wonder if you are a Browns fan or just a Jabrill Peppers fan. 

    And I'm not one of the guys who gives you Sheet about him, either. 

    I'm a Browns fan, and a Cleveland fan, through and through. Born and raised. Decided to move back to the city. I'll always be a fan of this team unlike those that bitch and moan and attack our players on here. 

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm a Browns fan, and a Cleveland fan, through and through. Born and raised. Decided to move back to the city. I'll always be a fan of this team unlike those that bitch and moan and attack our players on here. 

    Except you did just that, attacking Ward. 

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yeah i know michigan seemed like they were coming up again the last few years, and nothing would make me happier than that game helping either team in the bcs....but it looks like it fell flat, tbey suk again. Which suks for osu.

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    You are the only troll in this conversation.   You are second only to Ghoolie as a troll that is supposedly a fan of this team.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Penn State isn't Sheet compared to UM.  Trolling or not, you'll find a boot up your butt if you're an OSU fan that grew up in the 90's and has gotten past 2-10-1 

    Yep, watched all of them. 

    And I'm an OSU fan that can acknowledge that OSU/TTUN is historically the best rivalry in college football, or right there, but the rivalry with Penn State means more now.

    By no means does that mean I think TTUN is dead or irrelevant. Not at all. Things can definitely change. and they are still a quality program with the ability to get back to national title contention.  

    @dutch-oven said:

    Yep, watched all of them. 

    And I'm an OSU fan that can acknowledge that OSU/TTUN is historically the best rivalry in college football, or right there, but the rivalry with Penn State means more now.

    By no means does that mean I think TTUN is dead or irrelevant. Not at all. Things can definitely change. and they are still a quality program with the ability to get back to national title contention.  

    OSU and FMU are still the biggest rivals.   But the fact is that Penn State is by far simply better than TLUN....and have been for a few years now.  They and OSU will be in a real battle.

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Still didn't acknowledge the fact that he was talking about he wanted both teams to be relevant in the playoffs talks and you jump the gun and got all mad and assumed he was talking about they weren't close games. Yeah you're right the only found two pairs from players the other 20 players have the number 52, one of the only numbers that they don't have on the roster... That's convenient

    Oh champ, I'm not mad at all. Don't give yourself too much credit. 

    Sigh

    #52 was one of our OL last year that went to the draft and the other #52 was a disgruntled linebacker the got kicked off / left the team. These shoes popped up after they both were gone.

    But when my entire institution is protecting a domestic abuser and then the guy that got caught covering it up, I can see why you'd be grasping at straws about shoes to feel better. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh champ, I'm not mad at all. Don't give yourself too much credit. 

    Sigh

    #52 was one of our OL last year that went to the draft and the other #52 was a disgruntled linebacker the got kicked off / left the team. These shoes popped up after they both were gone.

    But when my entire institution is protecting a domestic abuser and then the guy that got caught covering it up, I can see why you'd be grasping at straws about shoes to feel better. 

    Your institution protects rapists.  

  • Oh Gipper... So many falacies, so little time. I think covering that all a dozen times should be enough by now, but I know you're a lost cause. I shouldn't waste my time. 

  • Put more effort into your trolling, all of you.

    You can't let the Michigan fan be the only one whose posts are coherent.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Put more effort into your trolling, all of you.

    You can't let the Michigan fan be the only one whose posts are coherent.

    Awe shucks. Thanks. 

  • Oh Gipper... So many falacies, so little time. I think covering that all a dozen times should be enough by now, but I know you're a lost cause. I shouldn't waste my time. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh Gipper... So many falacies, so little time. I think covering that all a dozen times should be enough by now, but I know you're a lost cause. I shouldn't waste my time. 

    So many Truths that you cannot handle.  Why let the facts get in the way of your delusions.

  • Oh Gipper... So many falacies, so little time. I think covering that all a dozen times should be enough by now, but I know you're a lost cause. I shouldn't waste my time. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh Gipper... So many falacies, so little time. I think covering that all a dozen times should be enough by now, but I know you're a lost cause. I shouldn't waste my time. 

    You are catching on...

  • @mld-woody said:

    Oh Gipper... So many falacies, so little time. I think covering that all a dozen times should be enough by now, but I know you're a lost cause. I shouldn't waste my time. 

    You are catching on...

    @tour2ma said:

    You are catching on...

    You guys sure loves you some 69 together.

    So? Tour?  You buying into Woody's lies and delusions about Michigan/OSU?

  • But in general, is it just me or does the AFC simply look terrible this year.

    @marc1971 said:

    But in general, is it just me or does the AFC simply look terrible this year.

    Tell that to the Chief and Jags.

  • @browns52 said:

    bottom line is ramrod taylor will not lead any nfl team to the promise land....end of story...so why do we have yet another loser at qb...i see every friggin team playing their rookie qbs right away for the last several yrs...its the way things are now in the nfl...these clowns need to see if mayfield was worth the number 1 pick...why is he sitting behind yet another browns qb loser...he stinks...play the kid for christ sake....as far as i am concerned looking back last yr when baby huey was pumping the ever livin crap out of rg3 and now this crap with ramrod taylor......i am not sure if huey was pumping ramrod like he did the gimp, but if he did, then he needs to go. hue jackson's was pumped by the browns as being some guru  qb coach....pfffffft...yeah right....

    Yeah, just look at Mahommes!.... Wait... He sat his rookie year? Oh... nvm

    @mld-woody said:

    Yeah, just look at Mahommes!.... Wait... He sat his rookie year? Oh... nvm

    Haven't I been saying we should sit our rookie QB's all along?  Hmmm!

  • 19b5a6f8a58deeb3_custom_665xauto.jpg

  • @darren15 said:

    19b5a6f8a58deeb3_custom_665xauto.jpg

    I expect this team to kick the Raven's arses when they meet.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yep, watched all of them. 

    And I'm an OSU fan that can acknowledge that OSU/TTUN is historically the best rivalry in college football, or right there, but the rivalry with Penn State means more now.

    By no means does that mean I think TTUN is dead or irrelevant. Not at all. Things can definitely change. and they are still a quality program with the ability to get back to national title contention.  

    All rivalries suffer when the results get and stay lopsided for a length of time.

    @tour2ma said:

    All rivalries suffer when the results get and stay lopsided for a length of time.

    Absolutely.

    News flash, the Steelers and their fans would laugh in our faces if we contended that the Browns are still their biggest rival. That boat sailed years ago.

  • @tour2ma said:

    All rivalries suffer when the results get and stay lopsided for a length of time.

    Absolutely.

    News flash, the Steelers and their fans would laugh in our faces if we contended that the Browns are still their biggest rival. That boat sailed years ago.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Absolutely.

    News flash, the Steelers and their fans would laugh in our faces if we contended that the Browns are still their biggest rival. That boat sailed years ago.

    The Browns ARE their biggest rival.   The fact that they have had to fight harder for the division title against the Ravens and the Bengals does not detract from that fact.

    Its just like the OSU/Michigan rivalry.   Penn State is a much bigger threat to OSU for the division/conference title, but that does not mean they replace FMU as the Buckeyeys biggest rival.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Absolutely.

    News flash, the Steelers and their fans would laugh in our faces if we contended that the Browns are still their biggest rival. That boat sailed years ago.

    The Browns ARE their biggest rival.   The fact that they have had to fight harder for the division title against the Ravens and the Bengals does not detract from that fact.

    Its just like the OSU/Michigan rivalry.   Penn State is a much bigger threat to OSU for the division/conference title, but that does not mean they replace FMU as the Buckeyeys biggest rival.

    @the-gipper said:

    The Browns ARE their biggest rival.   The fact that they have had to fight harder for the division title against the Ravens and the Bengals does not detract from that fact.

    Its just like the OSU/Michigan rivalry.   Penn State is a much bigger threat to OSU for the division/conference title, but that does not mean they replace FMU as the Buckeyeys biggest rival.

    The Ravens are the Steelers biggest rival. 

    It's not even close, Gip. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    The Browns ARE their biggest rival.   The fact that they have had to fight harder for the division title against the Ravens and the Bengals does not detract from that fact.

    Its just like the OSU/Michigan rivalry.   Penn State is a much bigger threat to OSU for the division/conference title, but that does not mean they replace FMU as the Buckeyeys biggest rival.

    The Ravens are the Steelers biggest rival. 

    It's not even close, Gip. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Ravens are the Steelers biggest rival. 

    It's not even close, Gip. 

    They have been their closest competitor/challenger for the division title, not their biggest rival.

    Understand the distinction  (even if you don't, it won't change the fact)

  • @the-gipper said:

    The Browns ARE their biggest rival.   The fact that they have had to fight harder for the division title against the Ravens and the Bengals does not detract from that fact.

    Its just like the OSU/Michigan rivalry.   Penn State is a much bigger threat to OSU for the division/conference title, but that does not mean they replace FMU as the Buckeyeys biggest rival.

    The Ravens are the Steelers biggest rival. 

    It's not even close, Gip. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Ravens are the Steelers biggest rival. 

    It's not even close, Gip. 

    Don't take the bait.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Ravens are the Steelers biggest rival. 

    It's not even close, Gip. 

    Don't take the bait.

    @tour2ma said:

    Don't take the bait.

    It's not trolling, or baiting... (Or 'GO AWAY, I'M BATING!' either)

    I know many Steelers fans from the SW corner of PA... Butler-area specifically. 

    They aren't telling me this just to be mean. (Maybe a little, but not entirely ?)