Skip to content

Steelers Trading Bell

The Browns Board
57 26 1.7k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I want to get giddy about the prospects of the Steelers being a sinking ship, but I'll believe it when I see it. 

    They are the proverbial turd that won't flush franchise. 

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #6

    No thanks. Too much tread on those tyres 

  • Chubb and a fifth rounder. Going once. 

    No way it happens, but having a back like Bell would be insane. He’ll go to the NFC

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @comeonman said:

    Chubb and a fifth rounder. Going once. 

    No way it happens, but having a back like Bell would be insane. He’ll go to the NFC

    Why would we want an overpriced running back with a serious attitude problem?  Hyde is totally serviceable. Pass.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #8

    that guy isnt coming here to.share the  ball with hyde. he'll be a locker problem

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #9

    Touchdown Browns

    ahhh just felt like saying that

    and wtf got into buffalo

  • sydS syd

    Touchdown Browns

    ahhh just felt like saying that

    and wtf got into buffalo

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @syd said:

    Touchdown Browns

    ahhh just felt like saying that

    and wtf got into buffalo

    Josh Allen ........ spurred on by Baker ....1 passing TD and 2 rushing

  • I want to get giddy about the prospects of the Steelers being a sinking ship, but I'll believe it when I see it. 

    They are the proverbial turd that won't flush franchise. 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @dutch-oven said:

    I want to get giddy about the prospects of the Steelers being a sinking ship, but I'll believe it when I see it. 

    They are the proverbial turd that won't flush franchise. 

    I said same thing. I'll believe it when I see it. Lol. They'll have some guy drafted in the 6th round that replaces Bell and is somehow better. 🙂

  • that guy isnt coming here to.share the  ball with hyde. he'll be a locker problem

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @clevfan4life said:

    that guy isnt coming here to.share the  ball with hyde. he'll be a locker problem

    We have what Bell would give us already in Hyde  Chubb and Duke 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #13

    ... and the Pats get richer...

    If report is true, then PTG has to be willing to allow suitors to negotiate with Bell pre-deal. Only way they get anything close to fair value for him.

  • ... and the Pats get richer...

    If report is true, then PTG has to be willing to allow suitors to negotiate with Bell pre-deal. Only way they get anything close to fair value for him.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #14

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and the Pats get richer...

    If report is true, then PTG has to be willing to allow suitors to negotiate with Bell pre-deal. Only way they get anything close to fair value for him.

    Crap-just when my FF RB Sony Michel is ready to play.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Pats will probably get him for a 4th rounder ....lol

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #16

    how the hell

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Steelers would NOT trade him to Pat's. Hello, NFC. Packers?

    Z

  • @clevfan4life said:

    that guy isnt coming here to.share the  ball with hyde. he'll be a locker problem

    We have what Bell would give us already in Hyde  Chubb and Duke 

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    We have what Bell would give us already in Hyde  Chubb and Duke 

    I am not saying we should go after Bell but have to heartily disagree with you. He is elite well above the three of them combined. That said he wants more money that I can fathom any team giving him. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    We have what Bell would give us already in Hyde  Chubb and Duke 

    I am not saying we should go after Bell but have to heartily disagree with you. He is elite well above the three of them combined. That said he wants more money that I can fathom any team giving him. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @jcam222 said:

    I am not saying we should go after Bell but have to heartily disagree with you. He is elite well above the three of them combined. That said he wants more money that I can fathom any team giving him. 

    You’re allowed to be disagreeing with me. In other words you’re allowed to be wrong. 

  • Steelers would NOT trade him to Pat's. Hello, NFC. Packers?

    Z

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #20

    Zombo said:

    Steelers would NOT trade him to Pat's. Hello, NFC. Packers?

    Z

    doper keeps connections & his chemist.guessing dope goes to Philly..

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Speaking of the Pats.................down 13-0 with only 4 min. of offense for Brady with 5 min to go in the half.

  • runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    My understanding is if you are under the franchise tag you can't work out a new deal until the end of the year, if thats the case no one is going to give anything more than a 6th or 7th rounder for Bell.

  • My understanding is if you are under the franchise tag you can't work out a new deal until the end of the year, if thats the case no one is going to give anything more than a 6th or 7th rounder for Bell.

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @runyon27 said:

    My understanding is if you are under the franchise tag you can't work out a new deal until the end of the year, if thats the case no one is going to give anything more than a 6th or 7th rounder for Bell.

    That is the case, but I imagine a team will give up more than that because he can play. A team who views themselves a player away from contention may give up more than 6th to have his service the rest of season

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG
    #24

    Patriots will sign him for a 4th rounder this year and a 5th next year...