Skip to content

Peppers

The Browns Board
284 44 6.4k 1
  • @hoorta said:

    And feels the need to defend the indefensible- because the guy went to the same college he did. Peppers starts playing like a first round pick, the criticism will stop pretty quickly. 

    Except it isn't indefensible. And I'm not the only one. And I've admitted many times when he can do better or messed up. And I've called out fajse statements. And.... ah, Shmuck it... it's been made clear there are people in here that post about what I say without having actually read what I say. (not necessarily you Hoorta)

    @mld-woody said:

    Except it isn't indefensible. And I'm not the only one. And I've admitted many times when he can do better or messed up. And I've called out false statements. And.... ah, Shmuck it... it's been made clear there are people in here that post about what I say without having actually read what I say. (not necessarily you Hoorta)

    Nah- I'll put my Mod Hat on for a second- my POV. You're just being paranoid that because 90% of this Board isn't loving on loving on Jabril JUST because he went to Michigan is dead wrong. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Except it isn't indefensible. And I'm not the only one. And I've admitted many times when he can do better or messed up. And I've called out false statements. And.... ah, Shmuck it... it's been made clear there are people in here that post about what I say without having actually read what I say. (not necessarily you Hoorta)

    Nah- I'll put my Mod Hat on for a second- my POV. You're just being paranoid that because 90% of this Board isn't loving on loving on Jabril JUST because he went to Michigan is dead wrong. 

    @hoorta said:

    Nah- I'll put my Mod Hat on for a second- my POV. You're just being paranoid that because 90% of this Board isn't loving on loving on Jabril JUST because he went to Michigan is dead wrong. 

    Nss 

  • @bjh2130 said:

    I don't recall anyone defending Brian robiskie back when he sucked. We all said he sucked and he was a second round pick. There may have been some people defending Terry as a coach but it was pretty unanimous that we all criticize Brian robiskie and that we all agreed we wasted a second round pick on him. But that must be because he's from Ohio State

    Man... I've covered this like a dozen times now. I'm not saying people will hate on Michigan players no matter what. I'm not saying people will love OSU players no matter what. I'm saying being a Michigan player adds to and is a factor (along with actual or perceived bad play) that leads to threads like this, attacking comments, and harassment in public. I don't know how I can be any more clear....

    @mld-woody said:

    Man... I've covered this like a dozen times now. I'm not saying people will hate on Michigan players no matter what. I'm not saying people will love OSU players no matter what. I'm saying being a Michigan player adds to and is a factor (along with actual or perceived bad play) that leads to threads like this, attacking comments, and harassment in public. I don't know how I can be any more clear....

    But that is just it, some fans will hate on a player because of where he played college at. It is freaking stupid to hate a player because of that. Many fans on here think we should draft ALL BUCKEYES across the boards. Every year around draft you have people on here saying how great this Buckeye was or that 1 or blah blah blah. And as somebody said, How well did Brian Robeskie or whatever his name is do? He was NO BURNER no speed, dropped passes, ran wrong routs, People hated Braylon Edwards way before he dropped passes, He did catch some good ones like what 17 TD in 2007? When was the last time a Browns player did that?

  • he was 100% dead on the money right about a certain toxic segment of the browns fan base. Theres alot of browns fans who's lives are literally miserable from the decades of the browns suckage. Ive been  miserable as dar as sports go but since pro sports arent the focal point if my existence, once sunday is over thats that as far as my rage is concerned. 

    last year i was raging at kizer the last couole games when he sht the bed like 2nd string JV.....but under no circumstances did i carry that contempt off the field. Would never have supported browns fans fukking with him off tbe field on his own time. Brandon weedon....ive never been madder at a browns player in my natural life as i walked up 9th street after that infamous lions game.......still wouldn.............ok no i would absolutely have condoned throwing eggs at that fukker who am i kidding. Ok but thats brandon weedo. after el shovel pass. But thats the only player ever i would have condoned fukking with off the field. And only for like a couple weeks afrer. 

  • Pretty decent interview/article with Mr. Peppers. Poor guy can’t even go into CVS without being haranged by disgruntled Browns’ fans. 

    Seems confident he’ll turn it around though. Guess we’ll see.

    https://www.brownszone.com/2018/10/03/jabrill-peppers-calls-browns-fans-wishy-washy-for-quick-criticism-says-he-gets-harassed-in-public-promises-narrative-will-flip/

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Pretty decent interview/article with Mr. Peppers. Poor guy can’t even go into CVS without being haranged by disgruntled Browns’ fans.

    @choco said:

    just because "fan" came from fanatic doesn't give everyone an excuse to act like a dipshit.

    My take in a nut shell...

    Even a ticket to the game does not entitle any fan to intrude into a players life beyond a simple greeting or request for an autograph.

    @tacosman said:

    the thing is that are secondary is lacking depth and quality at this point outside of ward and maybe randall and Peppers *still* is off the field more than he is on it.  

    When we do get more depth and better players he won' even be getting the snaps he is now.

    Except that DBs (and LBs for that matter) aren't rotated the way that the DL, WRs and RBs are. So "depth", which insinuates less talented players than starters, will not impact Peppers' PT.

    Diito for situational substitutions... starting SSs do not sit... even in goal line situations.

  • he was 100% dead on the money right about a certain toxic segment of the browns fan base. Theres alot of browns fans who's lives are literally miserable from the decades of the browns suckage. Ive been  miserable as dar as sports go but since pro sports arent the focal point if my existence, once sunday is over thats that as far as my rage is concerned. 

    last year i was raging at kizer the last couole games when he sht the bed like 2nd string JV.....but under no circumstances did i carry that contempt off the field. Would never have supported browns fans fukking with him off tbe field on his own time. Brandon weedon....ive never been madder at a browns player in my natural life as i walked up 9th street after that infamous lions game.......still wouldn.............ok no i would absolutely have condoned throwing eggs at that fukker who am i kidding. Ok but thats brandon weedo. after el shovel pass. But thats the only player ever i would have condoned fukking with off the field. And only for like a couple weeks afrer. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    he was 100% dead on the money right about a certain toxic segment of the browns fan base. Theres alot of browns fans who's lives are literally miserable from the decades of the browns suckage. Ive been  miserable as dar as sports go but since pro sports arent the focal point if my existence, once sunday is over thats that as far as my rage is concerned. 

    last year i was raging at kizer the last couole games when he sht the bed like 2nd string JV.....but under no circumstances did i carry that contempt off the field. Would never have supported browns fans fukking with him off tbe field on his own time. Brandon weedon....ive never been madder at a browns player in my natural life as i walked up 9th street after that infamous lions game.......still wouldn.............ok no i would absolutely have condoned throwing eggs at that fukker who am i kidding. Ok but thats brandon weedo. after el shovel pass. But thats the only player ever i would have condoned fukking with off the field. And only for like a couple weeks afrer. 

    ? God Bless ya!   That took me from FLABS (Flugel's Abs) to 2 minutes abs.    It feels great to see my toes from a standing position again.  Thanks Clevs!!!

  • @mld-woody said:

    Except it isn't indefensible. And I'm not the only one. And I've admitted many times when he can do better or messed up. And I've called out false statements. And.... ah, Shmuck it... it's been made clear there are people in here that post about what I say without having actually read what I say. (not necessarily you Hoorta)

    Nah- I'll put my Mod Hat on for a second- my POV. You're just being paranoid that because 90% of this Board isn't loving on loving on Jabril JUST because he went to Michigan is dead wrong. 

    @hoorta said:

    Nah- I'll put my Mod Hat on for a second- my POV. You're just being paranoid that because 90% of this Board isn't loving on loving on Jabril JUST because he went to Michigan is dead wrong. 

    I don't expect everyone to love him. But I know the anti Michigan stuff that gets posted here and other places. I see it all of the time. And I see anti Michigan stuff on threads/articles about Peppers too. It isn't hard to tie it all together. 

    And again, for like the 15th time, I'm NOT saying Jabrill is being hated on JUST because he went to Michigan. I'm saying that all adds to the build up leading to negative comments, being harassed in the streets, etc. Idk how many times I need to explain that

  • @hoorta said:

    Nah- I'll put my Mod Hat on for a second- my POV. You're just being paranoid that because 90% of this Board isn't loving on loving on Jabril JUST because he went to Michigan is dead wrong. 

    I don't expect everyone to love him. But I know the anti Michigan stuff that gets posted here and other places. I see it all of the time. And I see anti Michigan stuff on threads/articles about Peppers too. It isn't hard to tie it all together. 

    And again, for like the 15th time, I'm NOT saying Jabrill is being hated on JUST because he went to Michigan. I'm saying that all adds to the build up leading to negative comments, being harassed in the streets, etc. Idk how many times I need to explain that

    @mld-woody said:

    I don't expect everyone to love him. But I know the anti Michigan stuff that gets posted here and other places. I see it all of the time. And I see anti Michigan stuff on threads/articles about Peppers too. It isn't hard to tie it all together. 

    And again, for like the 15th time, I'm NOT saying Jabrill is being hated on JUST because he went to Michigan. I'm saying that all adds to the build up leading to negative comments, being harassed in the streets, etc. Idk how many times I need to explain that

    So if he were making plays would Browns fan love him less because he went to Michigan? I mean logically if you say that they are quicker to hate on him for bad plays because he is from Michigan then that would be true also would it not?

  • @clevfan4life said:

    he was 100% dead on the money right about a certain toxic segment of the browns fan base. Theres alot of browns fans who's lives are literally miserable from the decades of the browns suckage. Ive been  miserable as dar as sports go but since pro sports arent the focal point if my existence, once sunday is over thats that as far as my rage is concerned. 

    last year i was raging at kizer the last couole games when he sht the bed like 2nd string JV.....but under no circumstances did i carry that contempt off the field. Would never have supported browns fans fukking with him off tbe field on his own time. Brandon weedon....ive never been madder at a browns player in my natural life as i walked up 9th street after that infamous lions game.......still wouldn.............ok no i would absolutely have condoned throwing eggs at that fukker who am i kidding. Ok but thats brandon weedo. after el shovel pass. But thats the only player ever i would have condoned fukking with off the field. And only for like a couple weeks afrer. 

    ? God Bless ya!   That took me from FLABS (Flugel's Abs) to 2 minutes abs.    It feels great to see my toes from a standing position again.  Thanks Clevs!!!

    @flugel said:

    ? God Bless ya!   That took me from FLABS (Flugel's Abs) to 2 minutes abs.    It feels great to see my toes from a standing position again.  Thanks Clevs!!!

    yeah i caught myself there mid sentence cause i started to recall the sputtering rage walking back up 9th after that game. Utter bewildering rage. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Nah- I'll put my Mod Hat on for a second- my POV. You're just being paranoid that because 90% of this Board isn't loving on loving on Jabril JUST because he went to Michigan is dead wrong. 

    I don't expect everyone to love him. But I know the anti Michigan stuff that gets posted here and other places. I see it all of the time. And I see anti Michigan stuff on threads/articles about Peppers too. It isn't hard to tie it all together. 

    And again, for like the 15th time, I'm NOT saying Jabrill is being hated on JUST because he went to Michigan. I'm saying that all adds to the build up leading to negative comments, being harassed in the streets, etc. Idk how many times I need to explain that

    @mld-woody said:

    I don't expect everyone to love him. But I know the anti Michigan stuff that gets posted here and other places. I see it all of the time. And I see anti Michigan stuff on threads/articles about Peppers too. It isn't hard to tie it all together. 

    And again, for like the 15th time, I'm NOT saying Jabrill is being hated on JUST because he went to Michigan. I'm saying that all adds to the build up leading to negative comments, being harassed in the streets, etc. Idk how many times I need to explain that

    It goes with the territory. There's plenty of anti- Notre Dame bias too. So don't get all butt hurt about some Ohio State Fans hating on Michigan. Want to stop the ragging on the streets Jabril? Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    I don't expect everyone to love him. But I know the anti Michigan stuff that gets posted here and other places. I see it all of the time. And I see anti Michigan stuff on threads/articles about Peppers too. It isn't hard to tie it all together. 

    And again, for like the 15th time, I'm NOT saying Jabrill is being hated on JUST because he went to Michigan. I'm saying that all adds to the build up leading to negative comments, being harassed in the streets, etc. Idk how many times I need to explain that

    It goes with the territory. There's plenty of anti- Notre Dame bias too. So don't get all butt hurt about some Ohio State Fans hating on Michigan. Want to stop the ragging on the streets Jabril? Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month. 

    @hoorta said:

    Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month. 

    thats all? my what a low bar. I would have thrown in returning at least 5 punts all for TD's abd setting the single game sack record for an individual player. I mean thsts just baseline competency we're asking for.

    If he "really" wants to impress he can take a Wyldcat snap then promptly throw the ball out of the stadium and maybe take out a window at ernst & young. Now u have my attn young man

  • @mld-woody said:

    I don't expect everyone to love him. But I know the anti Michigan stuff that gets posted here and other places. I see it all of the time. And I see anti Michigan stuff on threads/articles about Peppers too. It isn't hard to tie it all together. 

    And again, for like the 15th time, I'm NOT saying Jabrill is being hated on JUST because he went to Michigan. I'm saying that all adds to the build up leading to negative comments, being harassed in the streets, etc. Idk how many times I need to explain that

    It goes with the territory. There's plenty of anti- Notre Dame bias too. So don't get all butt hurt about some Ohio State Fans hating on Michigan. Want to stop the ragging on the streets Jabril? Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month. 

    @hoorta said:

    It goes with the territory. There's plenty of anti- Notre Dame bias too. So don't get all butt hurt about some Ohio State Fans hating on Michigan. Want to stop the ragging on the streets Jabril? Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month. 

    "If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"

    Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...

    ....lol what?

    Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha

  • @hoorta said:

    It goes with the territory. There's plenty of anti- Notre Dame bias too. So don't get all butt hurt about some Ohio State Fans hating on Michigan. Want to stop the ragging on the streets Jabril? Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month. 

    "If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"

    Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...

    ....lol what?

    Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha

    @mld-woody said:

    "If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"

    Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...

    ....lol what?

    Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha

    Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.

  • @mld-woody said:

    "If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"

    Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...

    ....lol what?

    Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha

    Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.

    Aren't you already busy enough poorly trolling the political board?

  • The kid stinks and has a thin skin. Nobody touched him. I guess those words had bricks attached. Or he's just another Kitty Kat In a browns uniform and crocodile tears. Just maybe, he should work and practice harder. That works for a real professional. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    "If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"

    Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...

    ....lol what?

    Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha

    Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.

    probably, it may have woodpecker feathers in it....

  • ANy of you chowder heads willing to give Peppers his due today?

    Kid played very, very well...

  • Amen Tour and man you can hear the sound when he hits someone, if you get tackled by JP you know about it

  • Peppers played very today and was good in the return game 

  • He had a heck of a ball game today