Peppers
-
Nah- I'll put my Mod Hat on for a second- my POV. You're just being paranoid that because 90% of this Board isn't loving on loving on Jabril JUST because he went to Michigan is dead wrong.
I don't expect everyone to love him. But I know the anti Michigan stuff that gets posted here and other places. I see it all of the time. And I see anti Michigan stuff on threads/articles about Peppers too. It isn't hard to tie it all together.
And again, for like the 15th time, I'm NOT saying Jabrill is being hated on JUST because he went to Michigan. I'm saying that all adds to the build up leading to negative comments, being harassed in the streets, etc. Idk how many times I need to explain that
I don't expect everyone to love him. But I know the anti Michigan stuff that gets posted here and other places. I see it all of the time. And I see anti Michigan stuff on threads/articles about Peppers too. It isn't hard to tie it all together.
And again, for like the 15th time, I'm NOT saying Jabrill is being hated on JUST because he went to Michigan. I'm saying that all adds to the build up leading to negative comments, being harassed in the streets, etc. Idk how many times I need to explain that
It goes with the territory. There's plenty of anti- Notre Dame bias too. So don't get all butt hurt about some Ohio State Fans hating on Michigan. Want to stop the ragging on the streets Jabril? Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month.
-
I don't expect everyone to love him. But I know the anti Michigan stuff that gets posted here and other places. I see it all of the time. And I see anti Michigan stuff on threads/articles about Peppers too. It isn't hard to tie it all together.
And again, for like the 15th time, I'm NOT saying Jabrill is being hated on JUST because he went to Michigan. I'm saying that all adds to the build up leading to negative comments, being harassed in the streets, etc. Idk how many times I need to explain that
It goes with the territory. There's plenty of anti- Notre Dame bias too. So don't get all butt hurt about some Ohio State Fans hating on Michigan. Want to stop the ragging on the streets Jabril? Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month.
Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month.
thats all? my what a low bar. I would have thrown in returning at least 5 punts all for TD's abd setting the single game sack record for an individual player. I mean thsts just baseline competency we're asking for.
If he "really" wants to impress he can take a Wyldcat snap then promptly throw the ball out of the stadium and maybe take out a window at ernst & young. Now u have my attn young man
-
I don't expect everyone to love him. But I know the anti Michigan stuff that gets posted here and other places. I see it all of the time. And I see anti Michigan stuff on threads/articles about Peppers too. It isn't hard to tie it all together.
And again, for like the 15th time, I'm NOT saying Jabrill is being hated on JUST because he went to Michigan. I'm saying that all adds to the build up leading to negative comments, being harassed in the streets, etc. Idk how many times I need to explain that
It goes with the territory. There's plenty of anti- Notre Dame bias too. So don't get all butt hurt about some Ohio State Fans hating on Michigan. Want to stop the ragging on the streets Jabril? Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month.
It goes with the territory. There's plenty of anti- Notre Dame bias too. So don't get all butt hurt about some Ohio State Fans hating on Michigan. Want to stop the ragging on the streets Jabril? Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month.
"If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"
Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...
....lol what?
Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha
-
It goes with the territory. There's plenty of anti- Notre Dame bias too. So don't get all butt hurt about some Ohio State Fans hating on Michigan. Want to stop the ragging on the streets Jabril? Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month.
"If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"
Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...
....lol what?
Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha
"If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"
Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...
....lol what?
Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha
Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.
-
"If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"
Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...
....lol what?
Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha
Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.
Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.
Aren't you already busy enough poorly trolling the political board?
-
The kid stinks and has a thin skin. Nobody touched him. I guess those words had bricks attached. Or he's just another Kitty Kat In a browns uniform and crocodile tears. Just maybe, he should work and practice harder. That works for a real professional.
-
"If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"
Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...
....lol what?
Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha
Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.
Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.
probably, it may have woodpecker feathers in it....
-
Amen Tour and man you can hear the sound when he hits someone, if you get tackled by JP you know about it
-
Peppers played very today and was good in the return game
-
pep saved a td early, would have bee. the diifference
-
No complaints here. Wasn't lights out turnover machine, wasn't a liability and made some nice tackles. Need this type of steady play week in and week out.
-
ANy of you chowder heads willing to give Peppers his due today?
Kid played very, very well...
-
He played better no doubt. Maybe that article about him complaining about fans put some fire in him. I'll take it.
-
He played better no doubt. Maybe that article about him complaining about fans put some fire in him. I'll take it.
He played better no doubt. Maybe that article about him complaining about fans put some fire in him. I'll take it.
Occurred to me as well.
Good to know our bitchin' may have value...
-
he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down
-
he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down
he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down
That tackle he made at the 2 yard line was a pretty big play for us. The guy was trained to play FS last year lining up in Toronto and now he is playing SS. When we moved him up closer to the line of scrimmage at the end of 2017 - he played his best football.
-
All I'll say is...
... don't let this justify harassing players in public.
Interested to see the PFF grades
-
All I'll say is...
... don't let this justify harassing players in public.
Interested to see the PFF grades
All I'll say is...
... don't let this justify harassing players in public.
Interested to see the PFF grades
Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers.
Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login