Skip to content

Peppers

The Browns Board
284 44 6.4k 1
  • @hoorta said:

    It goes with the territory. There's plenty of anti- Notre Dame bias too. So don't get all butt hurt about some Ohio State Fans hating on Michigan. Want to stop the ragging on the streets Jabril? Just score the winning pick six against the Ravens, and drinks are free anywhere in Cleveland for the next month. 

    "If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"

    Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...

    ....lol what?

    Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha

    @mld-woody said:

    "If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"

    Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...

    ....lol what?

    Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha

    Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.

  • @mld-woody said:

    "If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"

    Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...

    ....lol what?

    Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha

    Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.

    Aren't you already busy enough poorly trolling the political board?

  • The kid stinks and has a thin skin. Nobody touched him. I guess those words had bricks attached. Or he's just another Kitty Kat In a browns uniform and crocodile tears. Just maybe, he should work and practice harder. That works for a real professional. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    "If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"

    Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...

    ....lol what?

    Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha

    Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.

    probably, it may have woodpecker feathers in it....

  • ANy of you chowder heads willing to give Peppers his due today?

    Kid played very, very well...

  • Amen Tour and man you can hear the sound when he hits someone, if you get tackled by JP you know about it

  • Peppers played very today and was good in the return game 

  • He had a heck of a ball game today

  • pep saved a td early, would have bee. the diifference

  • No complaints here.  Wasn't lights out turnover machine, wasn't a liability and made some nice tackles.    Need this type of steady play week in and week out.  

  • ANy of you chowder heads willing to give Peppers his due today?

    Kid played very, very well...

    @tour2ma said:

    ANy of you chowder heads willing to give Peppers his due today?

    Kid played very, very well...

    Fair catches the ball well on punts. that said, Gerbil had a very good game with several nice plays, so STFU Woody. 

  • He played better no doubt.  Maybe that article about him complaining about fans put some fire in him.  I'll take it.

  • He played better no doubt.  Maybe that article about him complaining about fans put some fire in him.  I'll take it.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    He played better no doubt.  Maybe that article about him complaining about fans put some fire in him.  I'll take it.

    Occurred to me as well.

    Good to know our bitchin' may  have value...

  • he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down

  • he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down

    @clevfan4life said:

    he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down

    That tackle he made at the 2 yard line was a pretty big play for us.   The guy was trained to play FS last year lining up in Toronto and now he is playing SS.  When we moved him up closer to the line of scrimmage at the end of 2017 - he played his best football.  

  • All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

  • All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    @mld-woody said:

    All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers. 

    Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?

  • ..... my 1st post in this thread by design, and I'll just say Peppers played pretty damn awesome today. 

    Carry on. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers. 

    Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers. 

    Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?

    Well, hopefully no one gives me a reason to say more 🙂

  • Netherlands cricketer Ryan Ten Doeschate : News Photo