Peppers
-
pep saved a td early, would have bee. the diifference
-
No complaints here. Wasn't lights out turnover machine, wasn't a liability and made some nice tackles. Need this type of steady play week in and week out.
-
ANy of you chowder heads willing to give Peppers his due today?
Kid played very, very well...
-
He played better no doubt. Maybe that article about him complaining about fans put some fire in him. I'll take it.
-
He played better no doubt. Maybe that article about him complaining about fans put some fire in him. I'll take it.
He played better no doubt. Maybe that article about him complaining about fans put some fire in him. I'll take it.
Occurred to me as well.
Good to know our bitchin' may have value...
-
he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down
-
he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down
he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down
That tackle he made at the 2 yard line was a pretty big play for us. The guy was trained to play FS last year lining up in Toronto and now he is playing SS. When we moved him up closer to the line of scrimmage at the end of 2017 - he played his best football.
-
All I'll say is...
... don't let this justify harassing players in public.
Interested to see the PFF grades
-
All I'll say is...
... don't let this justify harassing players in public.
Interested to see the PFF grades
All I'll say is...
... don't let this justify harassing players in public.
Interested to see the PFF grades
Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers.
Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?
-
All I'll say is...
... don't let this justify harassing players in public.
Interested to see the PFF grades
Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers.
Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?
Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers.
Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?
Well, hopefully no one gives me a reason to say more
-
-
Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers.
Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?
Well, hopefully no one gives me a reason to say more
Well, hopefully no one gives me a reason to say more
I know I was thrilled to see Peppers play at the level of an average starting strong safety today... ????
-
All I'll say is...
... don't let this justify harassing players in public.
Interested to see the PFF grades
All I'll say is...
... don't let this justify harassing players in public.
Interested to see the PFF grades
Who said it was OK?
Zombo said:
He had a terrific game.
Zombo
He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller....
-
All I'll say is...
... don't let this justify harassing players in public.
Interested to see the PFF grades
Who said it was OK?
Zombo said:
He had a terrific game.
Zombo
He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller....
-
Peppers had better than an okay game. He had a couple of PBUs had some nice sticks. And I agree with you 100% Denzel Ward is just a baller. If Ohio State puts out the 3rd straight defensive Rookie of the Year we should probably grab another one of them next year in the first round.
-
All I'll say is...
... don't let this justify harassing players in public.
Interested to see the PFF grades
Who said it was OK?
Zombo said:
He had a terrific game.
Zombo
He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login