Skip to content

Peppers

The Browns Board
284 44 6.4k 1
  • He played better no doubt.  Maybe that article about him complaining about fans put some fire in him.  I'll take it.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    He played better no doubt.  Maybe that article about him complaining about fans put some fire in him.  I'll take it.

    Occurred to me as well.

    Good to know our bitchin' may  have value...

  • he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down

  • he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down

    @clevfan4life said:

    he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down

    That tackle he made at the 2 yard line was a pretty big play for us.   The guy was trained to play FS last year lining up in Toronto and now he is playing SS.  When we moved him up closer to the line of scrimmage at the end of 2017 - he played his best football.  

  • All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

  • All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    @mld-woody said:

    All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers. 

    Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?

  • ..... my 1st post in this thread by design, and I'll just say Peppers played pretty damn awesome today. 

    Carry on. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers. 

    Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers. 

    Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?

    Well, hopefully no one gives me a reason to say more 🙂

  • Netherlands cricketer Ryan Ten Doeschate : News Photo

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers. 

    Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?

    Well, hopefully no one gives me a reason to say more 🙂

    @mld-woody said:

    Well, hopefully no one gives me a reason to say more 🙂

    I know I was thrilled to see Peppers play at the level of an average starting strong safety today... ????

  • He had a terrific game.

    Zombo

  • All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    @mld-woody said:

    All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    Who said it was OK?  

    Zombo said:

    He had a terrific game.

    Zombo

    He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

  • @mld-woody said:

    All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    Who said it was OK?  

    Zombo said:

    He had a terrific game.

    Zombo

    He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    @hoorta said:

     Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    Holy hell that kid can play! 

  • @hoorta said:

     Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    Holy hell that kid can play! 

    @d-bone said:

    Holy hell that kid can play! 

    he's a baller 

  • Peppers had better than an okay game. He had a couple of PBUs had some nice sticks. And I agree with you 100% Denzel Ward is just a baller. If Ohio State puts out the 3rd straight defensive Rookie of the Year we should probably grab another one of them next year in the first round.

  • @hoorta said:

     Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    Holy hell that kid can play! 

    @d-bone said:

    Holy hell that kid can play! 

    And to think I wanted (the other ) Chubb. DROY. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    Who said it was OK?  

    Zombo said:

    He had a terrific game.

    Zombo

    He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    @hoorta said:

    Who said it was OK?  

    He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

  • @hoorta said:

    Who said it was OK?  

    He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

    @mld-woody said:

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

  • Our secondary played well. E.J. Gaines too. They wouldn't cave where other Browns defenses have.

    Zombo

  • @hoorta said:

    Who said it was OK?  

    He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

    @mld-woody said:

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

    Woody- he had a nice game, couple big hits, and pass breakups. Ya see- it's very simple- we don't give a rat's a$$ that he went to Meechigan, just play like a first round pick. Today- he did. so don't get all orgasmic over it. He helped win the game big time, and I'm grateful.   

  • @d-bone said:

    Holy hell that kid can play! 

    And to think I wanted (the other ) Chubb. DROY. 

    @hoorta said:

    And to think I wanted (the other ) Chubb. DROY. 

    I don't watch much college ball, and don't spend even a second on 'scouting' the players, but I remember watching the NFL Network's red carpet pre-draft show, and Ward really struck me as a man among boys when he and his mom were interviewed. Instead of coming across like most of the others did as being some punk kid, he just came off as a real man and I was stoked when they called his name with the 4th pick. 

    I don't remember exactly what it was about him, but I just thought someone was going to get a hard working dude.....