Skip to content

Peppers

The Browns Board
284 44 6.4k 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers. 

    Come on now, who are you kidding.... ?

    Well, hopefully no one gives me a reason to say more 🙂

    @mld-woody said:

    Well, hopefully no one gives me a reason to say more 🙂

    I know I was thrilled to see Peppers play at the level of an average starting strong safety today... ????

  • He had a terrific game.

    Zombo

  • All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    @mld-woody said:

    All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    Who said it was OK?  

    Zombo said:

    He had a terrific game.

    Zombo

    He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

  • @mld-woody said:

    All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    Who said it was OK?  

    Zombo said:

    He had a terrific game.

    Zombo

    He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    @hoorta said:

     Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    Holy hell that kid can play! 

  • @hoorta said:

     Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    Holy hell that kid can play! 

    @d-bone said:

    Holy hell that kid can play! 

    he's a baller 

  • Peppers had better than an okay game. He had a couple of PBUs had some nice sticks. And I agree with you 100% Denzel Ward is just a baller. If Ohio State puts out the 3rd straight defensive Rookie of the Year we should probably grab another one of them next year in the first round.

  • @hoorta said:

     Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    Holy hell that kid can play! 

    @d-bone said:

    Holy hell that kid can play! 

    And to think I wanted (the other ) Chubb. DROY. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    All I'll say is...

    ... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

    Interested to see the PFF grades

    Who said it was OK?  

    Zombo said:

    He had a terrific game.

    Zombo

    He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    @hoorta said:

    Who said it was OK?  

    He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

  • @hoorta said:

    Who said it was OK?  

    He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

    @mld-woody said:

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

  • Our secondary played well. E.J. Gaines too. They wouldn't cave where other Browns defenses have.

    Zombo

  • @hoorta said:

    Who said it was OK?  

    He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

    @mld-woody said:

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

    Woody- he had a nice game, couple big hits, and pass breakups. Ya see- it's very simple- we don't give a rat's a$$ that he went to Meechigan, just play like a first round pick. Today- he did. so don't get all orgasmic over it. He helped win the game big time, and I'm grateful.   

  • @d-bone said:

    Holy hell that kid can play! 

    And to think I wanted (the other ) Chubb. DROY. 

    @hoorta said:

    And to think I wanted (the other ) Chubb. DROY. 

    I don't watch much college ball, and don't spend even a second on 'scouting' the players, but I remember watching the NFL Network's red carpet pre-draft show, and Ward really struck me as a man among boys when he and his mom were interviewed. Instead of coming across like most of the others did as being some punk kid, he just came off as a real man and I was stoked when they called his name with the 4th pick. 

    I don't remember exactly what it was about him, but I just thought someone was going to get a hard working dude..... 

  • @hoorta said:

    And to think I wanted (the other ) Chubb. DROY. 

    I don't watch much college ball, and don't spend even a second on 'scouting' the players, but I remember watching the NFL Network's red carpet pre-draft show, and Ward really struck me as a man among boys when he and his mom were interviewed. Instead of coming across like most of the others did as being some punk kid, he just came off as a real man and I was stoked when they called his name with the 4th pick. 

    I don't remember exactly what it was about him, but I just thought someone was going to get a hard working dude..... 

    @d-bone said:

    I don't watch much college ball, and don't spend even a second on 'scouting' the players, but I remember watching the NFL Network's red carpet pre-draft show, and Ward really struck me as a man among boys when he and his mom were interviewed. Instead of coming across like most of the others did as being some punk kid, he just came off as a real man and I was stoked when they called his name with the 4th pick. 

    I don't remember exactly what it was about him, but I just thought someone was going to get a hard working dude..... 

    I can give you a little (semi) personal insight on Denzel. Not that his Dad died early, but besides that- went to HS in Nordonia. Brother in Law saw all his HS games. Of course super stud on that level. He's downplayed it so far, but I can freaking guarantee you every kid who grows up in Cleveland playing football dreams of playing for the Browns. 

  • @d-bone said:

    I don't watch much college ball, and don't spend even a second on 'scouting' the players, but I remember watching the NFL Network's red carpet pre-draft show, and Ward really struck me as a man among boys when he and his mom were interviewed. Instead of coming across like most of the others did as being some punk kid, he just came off as a real man and I was stoked when they called his name with the 4th pick. 

    I don't remember exactly what it was about him, but I just thought someone was going to get a hard working dude..... 

    I can give you a little (semi) personal insight on Denzel. Not that his Dad died early, but besides that- went to HS in Nordonia. Brother in Law saw all his HS games. Of course super stud on that level. He's downplayed it so far, but I can freaking guarantee you every kid who grows up in Cleveland playing football dreams of playing for the Browns. 

    @hoorta said:

    I can give you a little (semi) personal insight on Denzel. Not that his Dad died early, but besides that- went to HS in Nordonia. Brother in Law saw all his HS games. Of course super stud on that level. He's downplayed it so far, but I can freaking guarantee you every kid who grows up in Cleveland playing football dreams of playing for the Browns. 

    I thought he grew up in Macedonia

  • @hoorta said:

    I can give you a little (semi) personal insight on Denzel. Not that his Dad died early, but besides that- went to HS in Nordonia. Brother in Law saw all his HS games. Of course super stud on that level. He's downplayed it so far, but I can freaking guarantee you every kid who grows up in Cleveland playing football dreams of playing for the Browns. 

    I thought he grew up in Macedonia

    @bjh2130 said:

    I thought he grew up in Macedonia

    Northfield and Macedonia——Nordonia

  • Great for Peppers !

    and, will anybody who said we should have drafted Bradley Chubb admit that Ward is a bigtime star, too?

  • Peppers played with some urgency. If he plays every game like that then he will be loved in Cleveland.

  • @mld-woody said:

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

    Woody- he had a nice game, couple big hits, and pass breakups. Ya see- it's very simple- we don't give a rat's a$$ that he went to Meechigan, just play like a first round pick. Today- he did. so don't get all orgasmic over it. He helped win the game big time, and I'm grateful.   

    @hoorta said:

    Woody- he had a nice game, couple big hits, and pass breakups. Ya see- it's very simple- we don't give a rat's a$$ that he went to Meechigan, just play like a first round pick. Today- he did. so don't get all orgasmic over it. He helped win the game big time, and I'm grateful.   

    I guess we're at the stage where I can't post abour him at all because I've been less positive than most posters on here post game. Lol.

  • Woody why don't you have peppers in a Browns jersey. 

  • Woody why don't you have peppers in a Browns jersey. 

    @bjh2130 said:

    Woody why don't you have peppers in a Browns jersey. 

    Oh Sheet, good point. I think when I originally did that there wasn't any pics to choose from. I'll get that changed.

    But then no one will know I'm a Michigan fan...... Hahaha