Peppers
-
-
Northfield and Macedonia——Nordonia
Got a condo made of stona
-
Peppers played very well today!
I think he needed a confidence boost & his play today may have been exactly what he needed.
Mike
-
Oh Sheet, good point. I think when I originally did that there wasn't any pics to choose from. I'll get that changed.
But then no one will know I'm a Michigan fan...... Hahaha
For those of us that don't know you are a Michigan fan it will become very apparent to new posters after reading a couple of your posts defending peppers lol
-
Woody- he had a nice game, couple big hits, and pass breakups. Ya see- it's very simple- we don't give a rat's a$$ that he went to Meechigan, just play like a first round pick. Today- he did. so don't get all orgasmic over it. He helped win the game big time, and I'm grateful.
I guess we're at the stage where I can't post abour him at all because I've been less positive than most posters on here post game. Lol.
I guess we're at the stage where I can't post abour him at all because I've been less positive than most posters on here post game. Lol.
Ok then STFU
-
Oh Sheet, good point. I think when I originally did that there wasn't any pics to choose from. I'll get that changed.
But then no one will know I'm a Michigan fan...... Hahaha
For those of us that don't know you are a Michigan fan it will become very apparent to new posters after reading a couple of your posts defending peppers lol
For those of us that don't know you are a Michigan fan it will become very apparent to new posters after reading a couple of your posts defending peppers lol
Or they'll just think "Wow, that Woody guy really knows what he's talking about and makes a very sound, level headed point. This doesn't seem like an awful fanbase at all. I'll definitely stick around."
Haha
-
I'm sorry. I realize I'm just annoying people on here now... but I've been known to drive a point into the ground.
-
I'm sorry. I realize I'm just annoying people on here now... but I've been known to drive a point into the ground.
I'm sorry.
No reason to be. At least you know the fax.
-
Come on Gip. Let's all be friends.

-
Come on Gip. Let's all be friends.
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
-
For those of us that don't know you are a Michigan fan it will become very apparent to new posters after reading a couple of your posts defending peppers lol
Or they'll just think "Wow, that Woody guy really knows what he's talking about and makes a very sound, level headed point. This doesn't seem like an awful fanbase at all. I'll definitely stick around."
Haha
Or they'll just think "Wow, that Woody guy really knows what he's talking about and makes a very sound, level headed point. This doesn't seem like an awful fanbase at all. I'll definitely stick around."
Haha
You have a good point Woody, some of us actually get it, we understand. Still......
-
Come on Gip. Let's all be friends.
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.
-
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.
What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.
Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol
-
Come on Gip. Let's all be friends.
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
70%
-
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.
What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.
I apparently misunderstood what was to be gotten there. I thought they were making hand gestures saying their opponents have little winkies. Index finger and thumb about an inch apart...
-
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
70%
70%
Everyone gets it.
Everyone.
Peppers had the highest PFF Grade on the team.
Go jack off into a shoebox and come back, we'll wait.
Zombo
-
What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.
Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol
Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol
Just busting your balls
-
70%
Everyone gets it.
Everyone.
Peppers had the highest PFF Grade on the team.
Go jack off into a shoebox and come back, we'll wait.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Everyone gets it.
Everyone.
Peppers had the highest PFF Grade on the team.
Go jack off into a shoebox and come back, we'll wait.
Zombo
ok, that was pretty fukking funny. omglmfao
-
Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol
Just busting your balls
-
can we find the video of a play early in the game when it was still 3-0 but the Ravens were marching...and Flacco has a wide open TE I think, one of the big white boys so it's usually a TE, and Pep closed and either batted the ball or his hand blocked the TE from seeing the ball... I forget the actual circumstances, but everyone in the stadium on the replay was like holy sheet nice play pep. Cause it would have given them a first down deep in our territory. There was a couple plays like that too where we thought it was a DB making the play and all of a sudden we see #22 on the replay. Hell of a fukking game. I might have to put my arm around Woody as we circle jerk into that box.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
