Skip to content

Peppers

The Browns Board
284 44 6.4k 1
  • @mld-woody said:

    Oh Sheet, good point. I think when I originally did that there wasn't any pics to choose from. I'll get that changed.

    But then no one will know I'm a Michigan fan...... Hahaha

    For those of us that don't know you are a Michigan fan it will become very apparent to new posters after reading a couple of your posts defending peppers lol

    @bjh2130 said:

    For those of us that don't know you are a Michigan fan it will become very apparent to new posters after reading a couple of your posts defending peppers lol

    Or they'll just think "Wow, that Woody guy really knows what he's talking about and makes a very sound, level headed point. This doesn't seem like an awful fanbase at all. I'll definitely stick around."

    Haha

  • Do7CYjsX0AAyJ4G?format=jpg

    I'm sorry. I realize I'm just annoying people on here now... but I've been known to drive a point into the ground.

  • Do7CYjsX0AAyJ4G?format=jpg

    I'm sorry. I realize I'm just annoying people on here now... but I've been known to drive a point into the ground.

    @mld-woody said:

    Do7CYjsX0AAyJ4G?format=jpg

    I'm sorry. 

    No reason to be. At least you know the fax.

  • Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

  • Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    @mld-woody said:

    Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

  • @bjh2130 said:

    For those of us that don't know you are a Michigan fan it will become very apparent to new posters after reading a couple of your posts defending peppers lol

    Or they'll just think "Wow, that Woody guy really knows what he's talking about and makes a very sound, level headed point. This doesn't seem like an awful fanbase at all. I'll definitely stick around."

    Haha

    @mld-woody said:

    Or they'll just think "Wow, that Woody guy really knows what he's talking about and makes a very sound, level headed point. This doesn't seem like an awful fanbase at all. I'll definitely stick around."

    Haha

    You have a good point Woody, some of us actually get it, we understand. Still......

    eee3e57fa0fd115a6c0c47c43587fcef.jpeg

  • @mld-woody said:

    Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    @clevfan4life said:

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.

    @bjh2130 said:

    What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.

    Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol

  • @mld-woody said:

    Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    @clevfan4life said:

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    70%

  • @clevfan4life said:

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.

    @bjh2130 said:

    What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.

    I apparently misunderstood what was to be gotten there. I thought they were making hand gestures saying their opponents have little winkies. Index finger and thumb about an inch apart...

  • @clevfan4life said:

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    70%

    @mld-woody said:

    70%

    Everyone gets it.

    Everyone.

    Peppers had the highest PFF Grade on the team.

    Go jack off into a shoebox and come back, we'll wait.

    Zombo

  • @bjh2130 said:

    What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.

    Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol

    @mld-woody said:

    Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol

    Just busting your balls

  • @mld-woody said:

    70%

    Everyone gets it.

    Everyone.

    Peppers had the highest PFF Grade on the team.

    Go jack off into a shoebox and come back, we'll wait.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Everyone gets it.

    Everyone.

    Peppers had the highest PFF Grade on the team.

    Go jack off into a shoebox and come back, we'll wait.

    Zombo

    ok, that was pretty fukking funny. omglmfao

  • @mld-woody said:

    Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol

    Just busting your balls

    @bjh2130 said:

    Just busting your balls

    And at this point I'm just busting everyone else's lol. More or less. 

  • can we find the video of a play early in the game when it was still 3-0 but the Ravens were marching...and Flacco has a wide open TE I think, one of the big white boys so it's usually a TE, and Pep closed and either batted the ball or his hand blocked the TE from seeing the ball... I forget the actual circumstances, but everyone in the stadium on the replay was like holy sheet nice play pep. Cause it would have given them a first down deep in our territory. There was a couple plays like that too where we thought it was a DB making the play and all of a sudden we see #22 on the replay. Hell of a fukking game. I might have to put my arm around Woody as we circle jerk into that box. 

  • Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    @mld-woody said:

    Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    He had a good game, finally.

    Now change your avatar.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    @clevfan4life said:

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    I get it:  OSU/Mich

  • @mld-woody said:

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

    @bjh2130 said:

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

  • @bjh2130 said:

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

    @tour2ma said:

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

    ^^^^^^   A fukking men

  • @mld-woody said:

    Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    He had a good game, finally.

    Now change your avatar.

    @the-gipper said:

    He had a good game, finally.

    Now change your avatar.

    He's had good games before

    And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha