Peppers
-
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.
What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.
Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol
-
Come on Gip. Let's all be friends.
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
70%
-
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.
What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.
I apparently misunderstood what was to be gotten there. I thought they were making hand gestures saying their opponents have little winkies. Index finger and thumb about an inch apart...
-
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
70%
70%
Everyone gets it.
Everyone.
Peppers had the highest PFF Grade on the team.
Go jack off into a shoebox and come back, we'll wait.
Zombo
-
What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.
Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol
Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol
Just busting your balls
-
70%
Everyone gets it.
Everyone.
Peppers had the highest PFF Grade on the team.
Go jack off into a shoebox and come back, we'll wait.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Everyone gets it.
Everyone.
Peppers had the highest PFF Grade on the team.
Go jack off into a shoebox and come back, we'll wait.
Zombo
ok, that was pretty fukking funny. omglmfao
-
Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol
Just busting your balls
-
can we find the video of a play early in the game when it was still 3-0 but the Ravens were marching...and Flacco has a wide open TE I think, one of the big white boys so it's usually a TE, and Pep closed and either batted the ball or his hand blocked the TE from seeing the ball... I forget the actual circumstances, but everyone in the stadium on the replay was like holy sheet nice play pep. Cause it would have given them a first down deep in our territory. There was a couple plays like that too where we thought it was a DB making the play and all of a sudden we see #22 on the replay. Hell of a fukking game. I might have to put my arm around Woody as we circle jerk into that box.
-
Come on Gip. Let's all be friends.
He had a good game, finally.
Now change your avatar.
-
Come on Gip. Let's all be friends.
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it
I get it: OSU/Mich
-
A handful of people did, unfortunately
Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades
PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good
PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good
PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.
Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.
-
PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good
PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.
Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.
PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.
Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.
^^^^^^ A fukking men
-
Come on Gip. Let's all be friends.
He had a good game, finally.
Now change your avatar.
He had a good game, finally.
Now change your avatar.
He's had good games before
And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha
-
PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good
PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.
Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.
PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.
Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.
Yep
They also do a good job of looking at how well a player actually played, not just looking at flashy stats like a more casual fan would. Which is why I was making those comments early about being interested in seeing the PFF scores.
-
He had a good game, finally.
Now change your avatar.
He's had good games before
And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha
He's had good games before
And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha
He had average games and bad games. If he had another "good game" I would like to know about it.
And don't worry about me. If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.
-
i'd love to see that pic of ward and pep as woody's avatar.
-
He's had good games before
And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha
He had average games and bad games. If he had another "good game" I would like to know about it.
And don't worry about me. If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.
He had average games and bad games. If he had another "good game" I would like to know about it.
And don't worry about me. If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.
How about the other game this year Where he had the highest PFF score on the defense?
Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less.
-
i'd love to see that pic of ward and pep as woody's avatar.
i'd love to see that pic of ward and pep as woody's avatar.
That's what I was thinking
I was in Camp Ward after all
-
i'd love to see that pic of ward and pep as woody's avatar.
That's what I was thinking
I was in Camp Ward after all
I was in Camp Ward after all
so what do you fukkers think about this? A wolverine was in camp ward. Woody should never drink on his own dime anywhere in NE ohio just for that.
-
He had average games and bad games. If he had another "good game" I would like to know about it.
And don't worry about me. If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.
How about the other game this year Where he had the highest PFF score on the defense?
Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less.
How about the other game this year Where he had the highest PFF score on the defense?
Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less.
OK, maybe he had one other good game in his career. That then makes me right only .999999 of the time.
The fact that a queef like you does not value my opinion now assures me that I am doing things right and am engaging in right thinking.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
