Skip to content

Peppers

The Browns Board
284 44 6.4k 1
  • @clevfan4life said:

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.

    @bjh2130 said:

    What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.

    I apparently misunderstood what was to be gotten there. I thought they were making hand gestures saying their opponents have little winkies. Index finger and thumb about an inch apart...

  • @clevfan4life said:

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    70%

    @mld-woody said:

    70%

    Everyone gets it.

    Everyone.

    Peppers had the highest PFF Grade on the team.

    Go jack off into a shoebox and come back, we'll wait.

    Zombo

  • @bjh2130 said:

    What's to get? That its a former michigan and ohio State player celebrating like it doesn't matter what school they went to because they're on the same team? Im pretty sure the majority in here has already said it doesn't matter what school they go to just make plays and they'll be liked. There's only one poster here that has a current player in their former schools University colors as their profile picture. And constantly brings up that the player is from Michigan and that's why people are so quick not to like him.

    Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol

    @mld-woody said:

    Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol

    Just busting your balls

  • @mld-woody said:

    70%

    Everyone gets it.

    Everyone.

    Peppers had the highest PFF Grade on the team.

    Go jack off into a shoebox and come back, we'll wait.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Everyone gets it.

    Everyone.

    Peppers had the highest PFF Grade on the team.

    Go jack off into a shoebox and come back, we'll wait.

    Zombo

    ok, that was pretty fukking funny. omglmfao

  • @mld-woody said:

    Because I'm constantly given evidence to support that point lol

    Just busting your balls

    @bjh2130 said:

    Just busting your balls

    And at this point I'm just busting everyone else's lol. More or less. 

  • can we find the video of a play early in the game when it was still 3-0 but the Ravens were marching...and Flacco has a wide open TE I think, one of the big white boys so it's usually a TE, and Pep closed and either batted the ball or his hand blocked the TE from seeing the ball... I forget the actual circumstances, but everyone in the stadium on the replay was like holy sheet nice play pep. Cause it would have given them a first down deep in our territory. There was a couple plays like that too where we thought it was a DB making the play and all of a sudden we see #22 on the replay. Hell of a fukking game. I might have to put my arm around Woody as we circle jerk into that box. 

  • Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    @mld-woody said:

    Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    He had a good game, finally.

    Now change your avatar.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    @clevfan4life said:

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    I get it:  OSU/Mich

  • @mld-woody said:

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

    @bjh2130 said:

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

  • @bjh2130 said:

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

    @tour2ma said:

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

    ^^^^^^   A fukking men

  • @mld-woody said:

    Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    He had a good game, finally.

    Now change your avatar.

    @the-gipper said:

    He had a good game, finally.

    Now change your avatar.

    He's had good games before

    And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha

  • @bjh2130 said:

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

    @tour2ma said:

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

    Yep

    They also do a good job of looking at how well a player actually played, not just looking at flashy stats like a more casual fan would. Which is why I was making those comments early about being interested in seeing the PFF scores. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    He had a good game, finally.

    Now change your avatar.

    He's had good games before

    And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha

    @mld-woody said:

    He's had good games before

    And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha

    He had average games and bad games.  If he had another "good game"  I would like to know about it. 

    And don't worry about me.   If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.

  • i'd love to see that pic of ward and pep as woody's avatar. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    He's had good games before

    And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha

    He had average games and bad games.  If he had another "good game"  I would like to know about it. 

    And don't worry about me.   If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.

    @the-gipper said:

    He had average games and bad games.  If he had another "good game"  I would like to know about it. 

    And don't worry about me.   If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.

    How about the other game this year Where he had the highest PFF score on the defense?

    Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less. 

  • i'd love to see that pic of ward and pep as woody's avatar. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    i'd love to see that pic of ward and pep as woody's avatar. 

    That's what I was thinking

    I was in Camp Ward after all

  • @clevfan4life said:

    i'd love to see that pic of ward and pep as woody's avatar. 

    That's what I was thinking

    I was in Camp Ward after all

    @mld-woody said:

    I was in Camp Ward after all

    so what do you fukkers think about this? A wolverine was in camp ward. Woody should never drink on his own dime anywhere in NE ohio just for that. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    He had average games and bad games.  If he had another "good game"  I would like to know about it. 

    And don't worry about me.   If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.

    How about the other game this year Where he had the highest PFF score on the defense?

    Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less. 

    @mld-woody said:

    How about the other game this year Where he had the highest PFF score on the defense?

    Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less. 

    OK, maybe he had one other good game in his career.    That then makes me right only   .999999 of the time.

    The fact that a queef like you does not value my opinion  now assures me that I am doing things right and am engaging in right thinking.

  • @mld-woody said:

    How about the other game this year Where he had the highest PFF score on the defense?

    Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less. 

    OK, maybe he had one other good game in his career.    That then makes me right only   .999999 of the time.

    The fact that a queef like you does not value my opinion  now assures me that I am doing things right and am engaging in right thinking.

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, maybe he had one other good game in his career.    That then makes me right only   .999999% of the time.

    The fact that a queef like you does not value my opinion  now assures me that I am doing things right and am engaging in right thinking.

    It makes you right slightly less than 1% of the time?

    Could have sworn you were better than that. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, maybe he had one other good game in his career.    That then makes me right only   .999999% of the time.

    The fact that a queef like you does not value my opinion  now assures me that I am doing things right and am engaging in right thinking.

    It makes you right slightly less than 1% of the time?

    Could have sworn you were better than that. 

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    It makes you right slightly less than 1% of the time?

    Could have sworn you were better than that. 

    Math is not your strong point I see.