Some things will never change
-
No hater here.. But those 2 calls alone are inexcusable when a team is already struggling to break through with so many rookies.. 4th and goal and you do a reverse?? Are you F'ing kidding me?
WHY GO FOR THE 2 Point conversion the 2nd time(or for that matter the 1st one!!).. We are sitting at 28 to 14 . THEN WE GO FOR A 2 POINT.. F'ING WHY??? Put the 1 point on the board and the score is 29 to 14... This means we win at the end of regulation because even if they score the 2point conversion the score is 43 to 42.. Or 44 to 42 if we had just freaking kicked the extra points..
Coaching matters!! Whoever is making these stupid Shmucking calls needs to be called out!! If it isn't Hue, then Hue needs to get a freaking handle on this..
BobPound
-
I hate losing!
That makes me a hater?
Bite me then!
You hate losing? You think any of us like it? We been losing so long now but now you are fed up with it? Maybe we never win because we change a coach to damn fast? We need to build a damn team and build chemistry, That takes time. How many games do you expect to win after only winning 1 game the last 2 seasons.
You hate losing? You think any of us like it? We been losing so long now but now you are fed up with it? Maybe we never win because we change a coach to damn fast? We need to build a damn team and build chemistry, That takes time. How many games do you expect to win after only winning 1 game the last 2 seasons.
I predicted 2 wins. That is based on the coaching staff record. Third year...two wins. That is worse than bad. Change coaches? Shoot em for all I care. Get somebody in here more worried about winning than he is about being all pc and nice. Fug hue in the arse til he's gone or dead or forgotten. He stinks and nothing gonna deodorize him!
-
99.9% of the coaches in the league having an 8 point league at the end of the game , less then 2 minutes to play with 3rd and inches on our own 18 would have punted too. The 00.1% of the coaches would have punted 99.99% of the time LOL. That is a minute amount of the time someone would have went for it.
99.9% of the coaches in the league having an 8 point league at the end of the game , less then 2 minutes to play with 3rd and inches on our own 18 would have punted too. The 00.1% of the coaches would have punted 99.99% of the time LOL. That is a minute amount of the time someone would have went for it.
It's funny, it doesn't even seem like a question to me. You're up 8, you just caused a turnover on downs, Raiders had no timeouts, and there's little time left. 99.99% of coaches punt there, and you know what? It might even be 100%. I honestly think the only reason this decision is questioned is because we lost.
Think about it this way. Suppose we DID go for it, and we didn't get it. CAN YOU IMAGINE the outcry?! The laughter from the NFL? The ridicule? The sheer outrage from fans? Can anybody really tell me that if we didn't get it, they'd be ok with the decision? I honestly don't know.
Here's what I can tell you. Maybe it's time to flip conventional thinking. The Browns were two inches (approximately) from the victory. They never measured after the "re-spot", so we can't be sure how much they needed. But it couldn't have been much. Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is, maybe it's time we went for the win instead of HOPING we get the win? If we're 2-4 inches from a victory, can we GET those inches? We of all people, especially our players and coaches, know how precious they are. Perhaps we go get the damn win. When is the last time you saw that QB forward sneak fail? I realize Baker isn't as strong as Kizer, but isn't that the play you run?
I don't know. I'm just searching for answers that aren't there. You're a couple of inches from a victory. Maybe you just roll the dice and try to win. All I know is, when we punted that ball, after that insane review, I knew we lost. You knew we lost. The players...they knew, too.
-
If you mean Lombardi....check out some of his books and see why the trophy was named for him. You watch the players......they play the coaches game.
I know... Im no Millenial
-
99.9% of the coaches in the league having an 8 point league at the end of the game , less then 2 minutes to play with 3rd and inches on our own 18 would have punted too. The 00.1% of the coaches would have punted 99.99% of the time LOL. That is a minute amount of the time someone would have went for it.
It's funny, it doesn't even seem like a question to me. You're up 8, you just caused a turnover on downs, Raiders had no timeouts, and there's little time left. 99.99% of coaches punt there, and you know what? It might even be 100%. I honestly think the only reason this decision is questioned is because we lost.
Think about it this way. Suppose we DID go for it, and we didn't get it. CAN YOU IMAGINE the outcry?! The laughter from the NFL? The ridicule? The sheer outrage from fans? Can anybody really tell me that if we didn't get it, they'd be ok with the decision? I honestly don't know.
Here's what I can tell you. Maybe it's time to flip conventional thinking. The Browns were two inches (approximately) from the victory. They never measured after the "re-spot", so we can't be sure how much they needed. But it couldn't have been much. Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is, maybe it's time we went for the win instead of HOPING we get the win? If we're 2-4 inches from a victory, can we GET those inches? We of all people, especially our players and coaches, know how precious they are. Perhaps we go get the damn win. When is the last time you saw that QB forward sneak fail? I realize Baker isn't as strong as Kizer, but isn't that the play you run?
I don't know. I'm just searching for answers that aren't there. You're a couple of inches from a victory. Maybe you just roll the dice and try to win. All I know is, when we punted that ball, after that insane review, I knew we lost. You knew we lost. The players...they knew, too.
It's funny, it doesn't even seem like a question to me. You're up 8, you just caused a turnover on downs, Raiders had no timeouts, and there's little time left. 99.99% of coaches punt there, and you know what? It might even be 100%. I honestly think the only reason this decision is questioned is because we lost.
Think about it this way. Suppose we DID go for it, and we didn't get it. CAN YOU IMAGINE the outcry?! The laughter from the NFL? The ridicule? The sheer outrage from fans? Can anybody really tell me that if we didn't get it, they'd be ok with the decision? I honestly don't know.
Here's what I can tell you. Maybe it's time to flip conventional thinking. The Browns were two inches (approximately) from the victory. They never measured after the "re-spot", so we can't be sure how much they needed. But it couldn't have been much. Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is, maybe it's time we went for the win instead of HOPING we get the win? If we're 2-4 inches from a victory, can we GET those inches? We of all people, especially our players and coaches, know how precious they are. Perhaps we go get the damn win. When is the last time you saw that QB forward sneak fail? I realize Baker isn't as strong as Kizer, but isn't that the play you run?
I don't know. I'm just searching for answers that aren't there. You're a couple of inches from a victory. Maybe you just roll the dice and try to win. All I know is, when we punted that ball, after that insane review, I knew we lost. You knew we lost. The players...they knew, too.
I have said from the onset... Hue is the weakest link next to Anus Jones...
-
You hate losing? You think any of us like it? We been losing so long now but now you are fed up with it? Maybe we never win because we change a coach to damn fast? We need to build a damn team and build chemistry, That takes time. How many games do you expect to win after only winning 1 game the last 2 seasons.
I predicted 2 wins. That is based on the coaching staff record. Third year...two wins. That is worse than bad. Change coaches? Shoot em for all I care. Get somebody in here more worried about winning than he is about being all pc and nice. Fug hue in the arse til he's gone or dead or forgotten. He stinks and nothing gonna deodorize him!
I predicted 2 wins. That is based on the coaching staff record. Third year...two wins. That is worse than bad. Change coaches? Shoot em for all I care. Get somebody in here more worried about winning than he is about being all pc and nice. Fug hue in the arse til he's gone or dead or forgotten. He stinks and nothing gonna deodorize him!
I get what you are saying but look at our past since we came back, New coach every other year and 1 after only 1 season. I am not saying Hue is smart by any stretch and no I don't like him but I am so sick of us changing QB and Coaches so soon. We get a new coach He is going to want to draft a QB that HE picked out and want to re do the entire roster and of course after only winning 4 games with ALL new players we get another coach and he wants to draft a QB that HE picked and rinse and repeat the same since 1999, We were not going to win many games this season, Let the season pan out. Now if they want to bump either Todd or Greg up to HC then I am ALL for that right now
-
I predicted 2 wins. That is based on the coaching staff record. Third year...two wins. That is worse than bad. Change coaches? Shoot em for all I care. Get somebody in here more worried about winning than he is about being all pc and nice. Fug hue in the arse til he's gone or dead or forgotten. He stinks and nothing gonna deodorize him!
I get what you are saying but look at our past since we came back, New coach every other year and 1 after only 1 season. I am not saying Hue is smart by any stretch and no I don't like him but I am so sick of us changing QB and Coaches so soon. We get a new coach He is going to want to draft a QB that HE picked out and want to re do the entire roster and of course after only winning 4 games with ALL new players we get another coach and he wants to draft a QB that HE picked and rinse and repeat the same since 1999, We were not going to win many games this season, Let the season pan out. Now if they want to bump either Todd or Greg up to HC then I am ALL for that right now
I get what you are saying but look at our past since we came back, New coach every other year and 1 after only 1 season. I am not saying Hue is smart by any stretch and no I don't like him but I am so sick of us changing QB and Coaches so soon. We get a new coach He is going to want to draft a QB that HE picked out and want to re do the entire roster and of course after only winning 4 games with ALL new players we get another coach and he wants to draft a QB that HE picked and rinse and repeat the same since 1999, We were not going to win many games this season, Let the season pan out. Now if they want to bump either Todd or Greg up to HC then I am ALL for that right now
In Pettine I saw a coach worth keeping. Hue just poisoned lake Erie this summer and should have been shipped off. Why keep a lousy coach? For continuity? Losing begets losing. Hue is a loser. From planning, coaching and QBs selection, he has done nothing but fail. I see keeping this cat around is the equivalent to Insanity!
-
I hate losing!
That makes me a hater?
Bite me then!
You hate losing? You think any of us like it? We been losing so long now but now you are fed up with it? Maybe we never win because we change a coach to damn fast? We need to build a damn team and build chemistry, That takes time. How many games do you expect to win after only winning 1 game the last 2 seasons.
You hate losing? You think any of us like it? We been losing so long now but now you are fed up with it? Maybe we never win because we change a coach to damn fast? We need to build a damn team and build chemistry, That takes time. How many games do you expect to win after only winning 1 game the last 2 seasons.
Team chemistry involves following a proven loser? I picked em to win 2 this year. Others have jumped ahead while we just spin wheels. We got a team. Just needs some real coaches now. Talented player, leads late in most games. Losses! That's the only continuity I've seen. Lose, lose,lose,lose,lose. Year after year after year after year after year.
I'm going fishing!
-
You hate losing? You think any of us like it? We been losing so long now but now you are fed up with it? Maybe we never win because we change a coach to damn fast? We need to build a damn team and build chemistry, That takes time. How many games do you expect to win after only winning 1 game the last 2 seasons.
Team chemistry involves following a proven loser? I picked em to win 2 this year. Others have jumped ahead while we just spin wheels. We got a team. Just needs some real coaches now. Talented player, leads late in most games. Losses! That's the only continuity I've seen. Lose, lose,lose,lose,lose. Year after year after year after year after year.
I'm going fishing!
Team chemistry involves following a proven loser? I picked em to win 2 this year. Others have jumped ahead while we just spin wheels. We got a team. Just needs some real coaches now. Talented player, leads late in most games. Losses! That's the only continuity I've seen. Lose, lose,lose,lose,lose. Year after year after year after year after year.
I'm going fishing!
Baker Baker seemed to adapt well to Hue system. Let the season play out, BTW I thought Chud should of got more than 1 season, I liked Eric Mangini and Pettine as well. So sick of the coaching carosel as much as I am the QB one. Not to mention before or during EVERY game that faggot commentators feel the need t talk about all the starting QB we have had since 1999, and the same Sheet with the coaches.
-
I predicted 2 wins. That is based on the coaching staff record. Third year...two wins. That is worse than bad. Change coaches? Shoot em for all I care. Get somebody in here more worried about winning than he is about being all pc and nice. Fug hue in the arse til he's gone or dead or forgotten. He stinks and nothing gonna deodorize him!
I get what you are saying but look at our past since we came back, New coach every other year and 1 after only 1 season. I am not saying Hue is smart by any stretch and no I don't like him but I am so sick of us changing QB and Coaches so soon. We get a new coach He is going to want to draft a QB that HE picked out and want to re do the entire roster and of course after only winning 4 games with ALL new players we get another coach and he wants to draft a QB that HE picked and rinse and repeat the same since 1999, We were not going to win many games this season, Let the season pan out. Now if they want to bump either Todd or Greg up to HC then I am ALL for that right now
I get what you are saying but look at our past since we came back, New coach every other year and 1 after only 1 season. I am not saying Hue is smart by any stretch and no I don't like him but I am so sick of us changing QB and Coaches so soon. We get a new coach He is going to want to draft a QB that HE picked out and want to re do the entire roster and of course after only winning 4 games with ALL new players we get another coach and he wants to draft a QB that HE picked and rinse and repeat the same since 1999, We were not going to win many games this season, Let the season pan out. Now if they want to bump either Todd or Greg up to HC then I am ALL for that right now
I love what you're saying, and it's basically what I've been saying for years. Especially now that we have a rookie QB with legit promise, do we REALLY want to subject him to a new offense, new language, and all that crap? Do we really want to draft players that fit yet another new scheme? I don't think so.
But here's the rub, and it's something I don't have an answer to. We lose virtually EVERY last minute, down to the wire game we've been involved in for 2 plus years. We lose them when we need a stop from our defense. We lose them when we need a FG. We lose them when we're in overtime. We lose them in the most creative, awful ways. When does that change? How much of that is on our coaches? I honestly don't know, but it's obvious to me that something is just "wrong". I can't explain it. I absolutely KNEW we were losing that Saints game in the 3rd quarter. After we punted in the Raiders game, I knew it as well. How do we change that?
-
I get what you are saying but look at our past since we came back, New coach every other year and 1 after only 1 season. I am not saying Hue is smart by any stretch and no I don't like him but I am so sick of us changing QB and Coaches so soon. We get a new coach He is going to want to draft a QB that HE picked out and want to re do the entire roster and of course after only winning 4 games with ALL new players we get another coach and he wants to draft a QB that HE picked and rinse and repeat the same since 1999, We were not going to win many games this season, Let the season pan out. Now if they want to bump either Todd or Greg up to HC then I am ALL for that right now
I love what you're saying, and it's basically what I've been saying for years. Especially now that we have a rookie QB with legit promise, do we REALLY want to subject him to a new offense, new language, and all that crap? Do we really want to draft players that fit yet another new scheme? I don't think so.
But here's the rub, and it's something I don't have an answer to. We lose virtually EVERY last minute, down to the wire game we've been involved in for 2 plus years. We lose them when we need a stop from our defense. We lose them when we need a FG. We lose them when we're in overtime. We lose them in the most creative, awful ways. When does that change? How much of that is on our coaches? I honestly don't know, but it's obvious to me that something is just "wrong". I can't explain it. I absolutely KNEW we were losing that Saints game in the 3rd quarter. After we punted in the Raiders game, I knew it as well. How do we change that?
After we punted in the Raiders game, I knew it as well. How do we change that?
Ah...................don't punt? Go for it instead? If you can't make less than a foot then you don't belong on a football field. Especially now that they allow players to push/block a ballcarrier through the line from behind, a tactic that works now that it's no longer flagged. Do we even practice it?
-
bill b would've gone for it.
Maybe 0.1% of the time lol, Statiscally sound to punt there, our D simply didnt hold
Maybe 0.1% of the time lol, Statiscally sound to punt there, our D simply didnt hold
no it wasnt statistically sound. the win% favored going for it.
More coaches now than 10 years ago get that punting in these situations is a bad call. Just off the top of my head Bellichek, Pederson, Mcvay would have certainly gone for it. And more as well. Hue Jackson is not Bellicheck, pederson or mcvay
-
After we punted in the Raiders game, I knew it as well. How do we change that?
Ah...................don't punt? Go for it instead? If you can't make less than a foot then you don't belong on a football field. Especially now that they allow players to push/block a ballcarrier through the line from behind, a tactic that works now that it's no longer flagged. Do we even practice it?
Ah...................don't punt? Go for it instead? If you can't make less than a foot then you don't belong on a football field. Especially now that they allow players to push/block a ballcarrier through the line from behind, a tactic that works now that it's no longer flagged. Do we even practice it?
We were really good at it with Kizer. Obviously he's bigger, but we got about half our rushing touchdowns that way last year. Lol
I can't know for sure, but I can't think of any coaches that would go for it there. I honestly believe we were so completely shocked by that reversal, we couldn't do anything but punt. Remember, we had the victory formation ON THE FIELD. Fans were filing out. Players were celebrating. We mentally thought we won the game.
-
Well, the Browns could easily be 4-0.
Malfunctions, galore, at the end of games. The end of the game is when coaching quality shines.
Being a UCONN grad, I know Dorsey is a smart NFL Executive and - although he is giving Jackson this year to show himself - as end-of-game losses pile up, the closer Jackson comes to the unemployment line.
There are so many intangibles involved but, bottom line, good coaches get their team over the top on those 4-6 critical plays each game. If Jackson that can't make it happen sooner rather than later, there won't be a later for him - nor should there be.
-
Maybe 0.1% of the time lol, Statiscally sound to punt there, our D simply didnt hold
no it wasnt statistically sound. the win% favored going for it.
More coaches now than 10 years ago get that punting in these situations is a bad call. Just off the top of my head Bellichek, Pederson, Mcvay would have certainly gone for it. And more as well. Hue Jackson is not Bellicheck, pederson or mcvay
no it wasnt statistically sound. the win% favored going for it.
More coaches now than 10 years ago get that punting in these situations is a bad call. Just off the top of my head Bellichek, Pederson, Mcvay would have certainly gone for it. And more as well. Hue Jackson is not Bellicheck, pederson or mcvay
Rather than just argue i will ask that you show me the actual statistics that specifically back going for it on the 18 yard line , less than 2 minutes left and an 8 point lead.
-
You hate losing? You think any of us like it? We been losing so long now but now you are fed up with it? Maybe we never win because we change a coach to damn fast? We need to build a damn team and build chemistry, That takes time. How many games do you expect to win after only winning 1 game the last 2 seasons.
Team chemistry involves following a proven loser? I picked em to win 2 this year. Others have jumped ahead while we just spin wheels. We got a team. Just needs some real coaches now. Talented player, leads late in most games. Losses! That's the only continuity I've seen. Lose, lose,lose,lose,lose. Year after year after year after year after year.
I'm going fishing!
I'm going fishing!
Ta-da! Not much sleep Sunday night so I took 2 football sunday sick days & got to Topsail Beach Monday afternoon. Said "heck, your at the beach" ya might want to rise that 2 more vacation days
. So I did..Caught the heck out some fish, good luck yourself! Now to catching up on post? what'd i miss
..is Swagger dead too?
-
After we punted in the Raiders game, I knew it as well. How do we change that?
Ah...................don't punt? Go for it instead? If you can't make less than a foot then you don't belong on a football field. Especially now that they allow players to push/block a ballcarrier through the line from behind, a tactic that works now that it's no longer flagged. Do we even practice it?
Ah...................don't punt? Go for it instead? If you can't make less than a foot then you don't belong on a football field. Especially now that they allow players to push/block a ballcarrier through the line from behind, a tactic that works now that it's no longer flagged. Do we even practice it?
If we went for it and made it, there would of been a hold or who knows what.
-
I get what you are saying but look at our past since we came back, New coach every other year and 1 after only 1 season. I am not saying Hue is smart by any stretch and no I don't like him but I am so sick of us changing QB and Coaches so soon. We get a new coach He is going to want to draft a QB that HE picked out and want to re do the entire roster and of course after only winning 4 games with ALL new players we get another coach and he wants to draft a QB that HE picked and rinse and repeat the same since 1999, We were not going to win many games this season, Let the season pan out. Now if they want to bump either Todd or Greg up to HC then I am ALL for that right now
I love what you're saying, and it's basically what I've been saying for years. Especially now that we have a rookie QB with legit promise, do we REALLY want to subject him to a new offense, new language, and all that crap? Do we really want to draft players that fit yet another new scheme? I don't think so.
But here's the rub, and it's something I don't have an answer to. We lose virtually EVERY last minute, down to the wire game we've been involved in for 2 plus years. We lose them when we need a stop from our defense. We lose them when we need a FG. We lose them when we're in overtime. We lose them in the most creative, awful ways. When does that change? How much of that is on our coaches? I honestly don't know, but it's obvious to me that something is just "wrong". I can't explain it. I absolutely KNEW we were losing that Saints game in the 3rd quarter. After we punted in the Raiders game, I knew it as well. How do we change that?
I love what you're saying, and it's basically what I've been saying for years. Especially now that we have a rookie QB with legit promise, do we REALLY want to subject him to a new offense, new language, and all that crap? Do we really want to draft players that fit yet another new scheme? I don't think so.
But here's the rub, and it's something I don't have an answer to. We lose virtually EVERY last minute, down to the wire game we've been involved in for 2 plus years. We lose them when we need a stop from our defense. We lose them when we need a FG. We lose them when we're in overtime. We lose them in the most creative, awful ways. When does that change? How much of that is on our coaches? I honestly don't know, but it's obvious to me that something is just "wrong". I can't explain it. I absolutely KNEW we were losing that Saints game in the 3rd quarter. After we punted in the Raiders game, I knew it as well. How do we change that?
What sucks is we been doing that for YEARS, We ALWAYS find a way to lose the close ones. Remember a few years back in San Diego, Playing the chargers, they go to kick a last second FG and miss it but called Gipson offsides? That is OUR LUCK, If Hue wants to change our luck and whatever he should of went for it on 4th and inches, Even though they would of still found a way to screw us, but really we had a 2 TD lead 2 times in that game and LOST????? I say half credit goes to the refs and the other half on the Offense for giving them the ball 2 times in the red zone AND a pick 6 on the games first play because it bounced off the wr HANDS? How many times did the Ball bounce off Britt's chest last year and in the defenders hands? That happened twice in the endzone smh.
-
Well, the Browns could easily be 4-0.
Malfunctions, galore, at the end of games. The end of the game is when coaching quality shines.
Being a UCONN grad, I know Dorsey is a smart NFL Executive and - although he is giving Jackson this year to show himself - as end-of-game losses pile up, the closer Jackson comes to the unemployment line.
There are so many intangibles involved but, bottom line, good coaches get their team over the top on those 4-6 critical plays each game. If Jackson that can't make it happen sooner rather than later, there won't be a later for him - nor should there be.
Well, the Browns could easily be 4-0.
Malfunctions, galore, at the end of games. The end of the game is when coaching quality shines.
Being a UCONN grad, I know Dorsey is a smart NFL Executive and - although he is giving Jackson this year to show himself - as end-of-game losses pile up, the closer Jackson comes to the unemployment line.
There are so many intangibles involved but, bottom line, good coaches get their team over the top on those 4-6 critical plays each game. If Jackson that can't make it happen sooner rather than later, there won't be a later for him - nor should there be.
I hate saying this, because it will come off like I'm defending Hue, but let's say the Browns fired Hue at the end of last season.
And let's say that Matt Nagy or Frank Reich or whoever had piloted the Browns this season to the EXACT same results.
I can guarantee you no one (yet) would be calling for the new guy's head, and the new guy would be universally hailed for getting this team to look like a real competitive squad, and if it wasn't for the kicker or the refs or just plain dumb luck this new coach would have the Browns at 4-0. This board would have loved him going for 2, and would have never questioned not going for it on 4th and inches from his own 19.
-
I love what you're saying, and it's basically what I've been saying for years. Especially now that we have a rookie QB with legit promise, do we REALLY want to subject him to a new offense, new language, and all that crap? Do we really want to draft players that fit yet another new scheme? I don't think so.
But here's the rub, and it's something I don't have an answer to. We lose virtually EVERY last minute, down to the wire game we've been involved in for 2 plus years. We lose them when we need a stop from our defense. We lose them when we need a FG. We lose them when we're in overtime. We lose them in the most creative, awful ways. When does that change? How much of that is on our coaches? I honestly don't know, but it's obvious to me that something is just "wrong". I can't explain it. I absolutely KNEW we were losing that Saints game in the 3rd quarter. After we punted in the Raiders game, I knew it as well. How do we change that?
What sucks is we been doing that for YEARS, We ALWAYS find a way to lose the close ones. Remember a few years back in San Diego, Playing the chargers, they go to kick a last second FG and miss it but called Gipson offsides? That is OUR LUCK, If Hue wants to change our luck and whatever he should of went for it on 4th and inches, Even though they would of still found a way to screw us, but really we had a 2 TD lead 2 times in that game and LOST????? I say half credit goes to the refs and the other half on the Offense for giving them the ball 2 times in the red zone AND a pick 6 on the games first play because it bounced off the wr HANDS? How many times did the Ball bounce off Britt's chest last year and in the defenders hands? That happened twice in the endzone smh.
What sucks is we been doing that for YEARS, We ALWAYS find a way to lose the close ones. Remember a few years back in San Diego, Playing the chargers, they go to kick a last second FG and miss it but called Gipson offsides? That is OUR LUCK, If Hue wants to change our luck and whatever he should of went for it on 4th and inches, Even though they would of still found a way to screw us, but really we had a 2 TD lead 2 times in that game and LOST????? I say half credit goes to the refs and the other half on the Offense for giving them the ball 2 times in the red zone AND a pick 6 on the games first play because it bounced off the wr HANDS? How many times did the Ball bounce off Britt's chest last year and in the defenders hands? That happened twice in the endzone smh.
I know man. And this is what I've been saying for...well....forever. Until we find a way to get past our negative ju-ju...we won't consistently win. It's not very scientific, but what else can you say? SOMETHING is just "wrong", and I don't know how else to describe it. Remember the pick-6 Myles Garrett had, but Nassib was lined up in the neutral zone? This is what I'm talking about. Until we figure this out, this inexplicable "WTF-Ness"....we're going to be a losing team.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login