A Case For Hue
-
So if the browns win eight games you want to put the future of all these good young players we have in Hue Jackson’s hands? Because he won eight (nine) games in three years?
It's not what I want. I thought he should be fired after last season. But if Haslam didn't fire him after 1-31, he sure as shit isn't going to fire the guy after he won 8 games.
It's not what I want. I thought he should be fired after last season. But if Haslam didn't fire him after 1-31, he sure as Sheet isn't going to fire the guy after he won 8 games.
That’s a fair point and I can’t guess what Haslam will do.
I can however guess that the Browns will waste a lot of this rosters talent if Hue Jackson is the HC for the whole of next year. That would be four years of this moron
-
It's not what I want. I thought he should be fired after last season. But if Haslam didn't fire him after 1-31, he sure as Sheet isn't going to fire the guy after he won 8 games.
That’s a fair point and I can’t guess what Haslam will do.
I can however guess that the Browns will waste a lot of this rosters talent if Hue Jackson is the HC for the whole of next year. That would be four years of this moron
That’s a fair point and I can’t guess what Haslam will do.
I can however guess that the Browns will waste a lot of this rosters talent if Hue Jackson is the HC for the whole of next year. That would be four years of this moron
Maybe...maybe not. He was the consensus top coaching candidate when the Browns hired him so I still have hope that things can turn around with him coaching the team.
-
That’s a fair point and I can’t guess what Haslam will do.
I can however guess that the Browns will waste a lot of this rosters talent if Hue Jackson is the HC for the whole of next year. That would be four years of this moron
Maybe...maybe not. He was the consensus top coaching candidate when the Browns hired him so I still have hope that things can turn around with him coaching the team.
Maybe...maybe not. He was the consensus top coaching candidate when the Browns hired him so I still have hope that things can turn around with him coaching the team.
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion and that’s fine with me.
I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
-
Maybe...maybe not. He was the consensus top coaching candidate when the Browns hired him so I still have hope that things can turn around with him coaching the team.
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion and that’s fine with me.
I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion. I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
I never mentioned where you are from....that was someone else or said you shouldn't have your opinion. I just said you need to be prepared to be disappointed when Hue isn't fired at the end of this season, especially if he wins 8-10 games. I don't totally disagree with your opinion of him as a head coach but I think we definitely going to have him around the rest of this season and depending on how the rest of the year goes, potentially next year as well.
-
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion. I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
I never mentioned where you are from....that was someone else or said you shouldn't have your opinion. I just said you need to be prepared to be disappointed when Hue isn't fired at the end of this season, especially if he wins 8-10 games. I don't totally disagree with your opinion of him as a head coach but I think we definitely going to have him around the rest of this season and depending on how the rest of the year goes, potentially next year as well.
I never mentioned where you are from....that was someone else or said you shouldn't have your opinion. I just said you need to be prepared to be disappointed when Hue isn't fired at the end of this season, especially if he wins 8-10 games. I don't totally disagree with your opinion of him as a head coach but I think we definitely going to have him around the rest of this season and depending on how the rest of the year goes, potentially next year as well.
Sorry yes it wasn’t you. Apologies.
-
Common now. They guys record is garbage. If he were white he would have already been fired.
Common now. They guys record is garbage. If he were white he would have already been fired.
After being touted as a QB guru and the fails he had with them alone should have been enough. He lied on his resume... QB whisperer my heinie!
-
Any browns fan would be elated to have 8-10 wins this year, tbh. (Youngest team in the NFL)
There is loads of talent on offense, yes, but we do have an offensive coordinator who has been doing questionable things.
When you say he should be fired “No matter what the record is.” It kind of invalidates your opinion.
This is not the premier league.
This is clearly Dutch oven under another name.
This is clearly Dutch oven under another name.
Why would I post under a different name when I have absolutely zero problem with calling people out for being idiots under this one?
Christ, under this name I tried to get PoG to bet me $1000 on whether the Browns would draft Barkley... ?
-
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion. I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
I never mentioned where you are from....that was someone else or said you shouldn't have your opinion. I just said you need to be prepared to be disappointed when Hue isn't fired at the end of this season, especially if he wins 8-10 games. I don't totally disagree with your opinion of him as a head coach but I think we definitely going to have him around the rest of this season and depending on how the rest of the year goes, potentially next year as well.
I never mentioned where you are from....that was someone else or said you shouldn't have your opinion. I just said you need to be prepared to be disappointed when Hue isn't fired at the end of this season, especially if he wins 8-10 games. I don't totally disagree with your opinion of him as a head coach but I think we definitely going to have him around the rest of this season and depending on how the rest of the year
NOBODY disagrees with this!
That's the hilarious thing about LondonBrown, he's trying to make himself out to be some martyr who is getting Sheet for being anti-Hue, when almost the entire board has at the minimum serious doubts that he's the guy who should be here past this season.
And now he's playing the victim with "someone said I should have no opinion because I'm from England" nonsense, months after throwing a temper tantrum and threatening to leave the board because "someone said I'm an alcoholic" or some other nonsense. Dude is a drama queen. Jesus LondonBrown, you are a smart guy, but man alive you are a baby.
-
Maybe...maybe not. He was the consensus top coaching candidate when the Browns hired him so I still have hope that things can turn around with him coaching the team.
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion and that’s fine with me.
I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion and that’s fine with me.
I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
I didn’t say anything about your homeland, I just said “this isn’t the premier league”
Your opinion was invalidated by your statement, not where you are from. You didn’t even respond to what I said in regards to your opinion, you just accused me of being another member of the board ?
-
I was going to defend my fellow european friend, but after the Brexit I'm just taking pop corn.
And now that I'm at it... MAGA.
-
But you can't say there is no case for Hue. Have to wait and see how the season plays out. There is a strong chance he's back again next year. I still think the team wins 6 or 7 games this year and I don't see him being fired in that situation.
Yep I can say there is no case. I don’t care if the browns win 8-10 games.
He is useless and won’t be the reason that we did.
We have the best QB we’ve had since returning. Some very good young players on both sides of the ball.
Wasting them on Hue would be criminal. He has to go at the end of this year. No matter what the record is.
Yep I can say there is no case. I don’t care if the browns win 8-10 games.
He is useless and won’t be the reason that we did.
We have the best QB we’ve had since returning. Some very good young players on both sides of the ball.
Wasting them on Hue would be criminal. He has to go at the end of this year. No matter what the record is.
All we have to do is fire the Head Coach? I've been hearing that since 1999 and it's 2018. That being the case, why haven't we found/kept the upgrade yet? Doesn't that remain a bigger problem than the symptom you're complaining about?
-
Yep I can say there is no case. I don’t care if the browns win 8-10 games.
He is useless and won’t be the reason that we did.
We have the best QB we’ve had since returning. Some very good young players on both sides of the ball.
Wasting them on Hue would be criminal. He has to go at the end of this year. No matter what the record is.
All we have to do is fire the Head Coach? I've been hearing that since 1999 and it's 2018. That being the case, why haven't we found/kept the upgrade yet? Doesn't that remain a bigger problem than the symptom you're complaining about?
All we have to do is fire the Head Coach? I've been hearing that since 1999 and it's 2018. That being the case, why haven't we found/kept the upgrade yet? Doesn't that remain a bigger problem than the symptom you're complaining about?
LB's vendetta against Hue for getting his boy Sashi fired is strong, Flugs.
-
All we have to do is fire the Head Coach? I've been hearing that since 1999 and it's 2018. That being the case, why haven't we found/kept the upgrade yet? Doesn't that remain a bigger problem than the symptom you're complaining about?
LB's vendetta against Hue for getting his boy Sashi fired is strong, Flugs.
LB's vendetta against Hue for getting his boy Sashi fired is strong, Flugs.
You're a funny guy and no more than a little about football...
... makes it all the sadder that you don't stick to those things.
-
All this 8 win stuff will be mute. They will be lucky to win 6 games
And he will be fired for that record
you cant waste a possible franchise QB with the WORST COACH IN NFL HISTORY
-
All this 8 win stuff will be mute. They will be lucky to win 6 games
And he will be fired for that record
you cant waste a possible franchise QB with the WORST COACH IN NFL HISTORY
All this 8 win stuff will be mute. They will be lucky to win 6 games
And he will be fired for that record
you cant waste a possible franchise QB with the WORST COACH IN NFL HISTORY
You're the same one who said repeatedly that they'd never win another game with Hue as coach early in the season and now they've won 2 so I feel confident that winning 6 is now more likely because you say it isn't likely to happen.
-
All we have to do is fire the Head Coach? I've been hearing that since 1999 and it's 2018. That being the case, why haven't we found/kept the upgrade yet? Doesn't that remain a bigger problem than the symptom you're complaining about?
LB's vendetta against Hue for getting his boy Sashi fired is strong, Flugs.
LB's vendetta against Hue for getting his boy Sashi fired is strong, Flugs.
Yep that’s what it is, the Browns record under Hue is nothing to do with it.
Even the guy on the other side of that hole in the restroom wall must be sick of you, never have I known a bigger arsehole.
-
Common now. They guys record is garbage. If he were white he would have already been fired.
Common now. They guys record is garbage. If he were white he would have already been fired.
Tongue-in-cheek or not, it is true. If Hue was not fired after 1 - 31, it will be Dorsey, and then Haley who get fired. Hue is not going anywhere. Call him Marvin Hue-lis
-
LB's vendetta against Hue for getting his boy Sashi fired is strong, Flugs.
Yep that’s what it is, the Browns record under Hue is nothing to do with it.
Even the guy on the other side of that hole in the restroom wall must be sick of you, never have I known a bigger arsehole.
Yep that’s what it is, the Browns record under Hue is nothing to do with it.
Even the guy on the other side of that hole in the restroom wall must be sick of you, never have I known a bigger arsehole.
So the record the Browns had in 2015 and 2016 wasn't important to you regarding Sashi, because of "The Process", but when it applies to Hue, it does matter.
Got it. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login