Fire the Kicker
-
-
We still need a lot of different positions, and kicker is definitely on the list.
-
He is a South African Soccer player. Under a lot of pressure. He may get better in time.
-
That was one of the best goals I have ever seen. I say keep him around.
-
Of course I'm stoked the kid made it, but you mean to tell me there isn't at least one other person walking around the planet that would be better?
Of course I'm stoked the kid made it, but you mean to tell me there isn't at least one other person walking around the planet that would be better?
Prolly, D, but the kid got away with hitting the ball a tad high. Now I go to town building his confidence...
He's now "tested under fire".
So I ride him for at least another week.
-
I don't know what you'd expect after firing your kicker in midseason. I don't expect jobless kickers to be amazing.
-
Boswell is being paid $20m and been crap this year. Rams missed an XP tonight the whole league seems to be suffering
apart from Tucker
-
-
We may be outbid by the Pack for anyone who's on the market..
Crosby missed 4 FG and a PAT.. and they still sent him out for a 5th FG which he made with 2 seconds left. Pack lost by 8 indoors to Lions.
-
Of course I'm stoked the kid made it, but you mean to tell me there isn't at least one other person walking around the planet that would be better?
-
Of course I'm stoked the kid made it, but you mean to tell me there isn't at least one other person walking around the planet that would be better?
-
From where? Mentor high?
I dont care if they are from Mentor fcking high if they can ball. God love the kicker for todays win but he is not the long term answer as in not even next week.
-
Keep the kicker. Get a guy that can coach him up.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
