Terrelle Pryor
-
Keep reading “Club House Cancer”.
Dont remember that at all when he was here. You guys thinking of Britt? Gordon? Bowe?
Keep reading “Club House Cancer”.
Dont remember that at all when he was here. You guys thinking of Britt? Gordon? Bowe?
Browns' Terrelle Pryor blindsided by Alex Boone saying 'I hated ...
Browns teammate explains why Terrelle Pryor is so disliked in the NFL ...
Jan 10, 2017 - Pryor got into it with several players, from Adam Jones to Janoris Jenkins. It was bizarre to see players show such disdain for Pryor, but ...Dec 21, 2016 - Browns receiver Terrelle Pryor does not seem to be a popular guy ... that he was surprised Pryor was still in the NFL, adding, “I hated everything about him. .... I thought he was an arrogant little punk and even more so when he ...Aug 8, 2016 - #Browns Pryor on ex-#OSU teammate Alex Boone saying on radio Pryor was "arrogant" & he "hated every minute of him" pic.twitter.com/ ... -
.Has Pryor ever been a deep threat? Cooper or Fitz so far..
Pretty much all he was when he was here... and had his big, first-year as a WR.
Notably it is still his big year...
Sounds to me like we are going for the homegrown WR. Higgins runs nice routes and has decent hands. I don’t see anything happening with TP
Agree that Higgins' future is brighter, but TP is a big body.
I could see bringing him in.
Pretty much all he was when he was here... and had his big, first-year as a WR.
Notably it is still his big year...
buckeye fan, just never been a fan of his persona'...77 catches on 140 targets/ 1007 yards/13.1 y/r..4 tds..long of 54 yards..am remembering a square in or out guy with a few comeback routes..He was good for 5 yards of yac though..imo he's a WR3 elsewhere, while were looking for a true WR1 with a solid WR2
-
Keep reading “Club House Cancer”.
Dont remember that at all when he was here. You guys thinking of Britt? Gordon? Bowe?
Browns' Terrelle Pryor blindsided by Alex Boone saying 'I hated ...
Browns teammate explains why Terrelle Pryor is so disliked in the NFL ...
Jan 10, 2017 - Pryor got into it with several players, from Adam Jones to Janoris Jenkins. It was bizarre to see players show such disdain for Pryor, but ...Dec 21, 2016 - Browns receiver Terrelle Pryor does not seem to be a popular guy ... that he was surprised Pryor was still in the NFL, adding, “I hated everything about him. .... I thought he was an arrogant little punk and even more so when he ...Aug 8, 2016 - #Browns Pryor on ex-#OSU teammate Alex Boone saying on radio Pryor was "arrogant" & he "hated every minute of him" pic.twitter.com/ ...Browns' Terrelle Pryor blindsided by Alex Boone saying 'I hated ...
Browns teammate explains why Terrelle Pryor is so disliked in the NFL ...
Jan 10, 2017 - Pryor got into it with several players, from Adam Jones to Janoris Jenkins. It was bizarre to see players show such disdain for Pryor, but ...Dec 21, 2016 - Browns receiver Terrelle Pryor does not seem to be a popular guy ... that he was surprised Pryor was still in the NFL, adding, “I hated everything about him. .... I thought he was an arrogant little punk and even more so when he ...Aug 8, 2016 - #Browns Pryor on ex-#OSU teammate Alex Boone saying on radio Pryor was "arrogant" & he "hated every minute of him" pic.twitter.com/ ...So Alex Boone his teammate at OSU when he got busted doesn't like him...... shocker. Who the F is Alex Boone anyway? One undrafted linemen?
Brian Hartline doesn't like him because he got outplayed and overshadowed by him..... shocker. Hartline was completely worthless here, isn't even in the league, hell maybe we can pick him up!
Two opposing CB's post smack about him before they play? What? and one of them in Adam Jones?
Hawkins is in the article saying Pryor is the first guy in the building, last guy out, texts him at 1am....
Still don't remember hearing anything about him when he was playing here other than he was a crazy competitor and wanted to win.
-
The question is: Are we desperate to bring in another WR......or are the Browns willing to go with the young talent they have, like Ratley etc., and/or willing to wait on the return of Higgins.
But....if they are desperate to bring in someone else.......who would be the best person to bring in who is available.
We know 2 names: Dez Bryant and now Terrelle Pryor. Who else may be out there if the Browns do decide to go that route?
Or, is it a case of just waiting for the draft next year and try to snag a top prospect?
Here is a list:
-
Pretty much all he was when he was here... and had his big, first-year as a WR.
Notably it is still his big year...
buckeye fan, just never been a fan of his persona'...77 catches on 140 targets/ 1007 yards/13.1 y/r..4 tds..long of 54 yards..am remembering a square in or out guy with a few comeback routes..He was good for 5 yards of yac though..imo he's a WR3 elsewhere, while were looking for a true WR1 with a solid WR2
buckeye fan, just never been a fan of his persona'...77 catches on 140 targets/ 1007 yards/13.1 y/r..4 tds..long of 54 yards..am remembering a square in or out guy with a few comeback routes..He was good for 5 yards of yac though..imo he's a WR3 elsewhere, while were looking for a true WR1 with a solid WR2
Persona??? Did not bother me nearly as much as his QB play...
-
buckeye fan, just never been a fan of his persona'...77 catches on 140 targets/ 1007 yards/13.1 y/r..4 tds..long of 54 yards..am remembering a square in or out guy with a few comeback routes..He was good for 5 yards of yac though..imo he's a WR3 elsewhere, while were looking for a true WR1 with a solid WR2
Persona??? Did not bother me nearly as much as his QB play...
-
Pryor had a chip on his shoulder as a WR.
We're 7 games into the season and have 2 wins. I doubt we'll be making trades with this season in mind anymore.
Pryor had a chip on his shoulder as a WR.
We're 7 games into the season and have 2 wins. I doubt we'll be making trades with this season in mind anymore.
Pryor was cut....it would not require a trade, no?
I don't see why we should give up on this season....seeing how hard they have played, and seeing this division...and seeing that another weapon on offense could make a big difference to the Browns. (not that I am saying Pryor is that weapon....but if the FO thinks he could be, I got no problem with it.)
-
Pryor had a chip on his shoulder as a WR.
We're 7 games into the season and have 2 wins. I doubt we'll be making trades with this season in mind anymore.
Pryor was cut....it would not require a trade, no?
I don't see why we should give up on this season....seeing how hard they have played, and seeing this division...and seeing that another weapon on offense could make a big difference to the Browns. (not that I am saying Pryor is that weapon....but if the FO thinks he could be, I got no problem with it.)
Pryor was cut....it would not require a trade, no?
My bad for not being clear.
That was two totally separate thoughts. Thought #2 was not relating to Pryor.
-
Pryor was cut....it would not require a trade, no?
My bad for not being clear.
That was two totally separate thoughts. Thought #2 was not relating to Pryor.
-
1+2=2?
-
Now been cut by the Bills after two weeks, if a WR can't stay on that Bills roster then well.....
I know some don't like old players being brought up, they're gone now, but this one pleases me. Him and his agent acted like arseholes with us, been downhill for TP ever since
-
Now been cut by the Bills after two weeks, if a WR can't stay on that Bills roster then well.....
I know some don't like old players being brought up, they're gone now, but this one pleases me. Him and his agent acted like arseholes with us, been downhill for TP ever since
Now been cut by the Bills after two weeks, if a WR can't stay on that Bills roster then well.....
I know some don't like old players being brought up, they're gone now, but this one pleases me. Him and his agent acted like arseholes with us, been downhill for TP ever since
I never blamed TP. I always thought he chose a really bad agent to represent what he had to offer.
-
The question is: Are we desperate to bring in another WR......or are the Browns willing to go with the young talent they have, like Ratley etc., and/or willing to wait on the return of Higgins.
But....if they are desperate to bring in someone else.......who would be the best person to bring in who is available.
We know 2 names: Dez Bryant and now Terrelle Pryor. Who else may be out there if the Browns do decide to go that route?
Or, is it a case of just waiting for the draft next year and try to snag a top prospect?
Here is a list:
The question is: Are we desperate to bring in another WR......or are the Browns willing to go with the young talent they have, like Ratley etc., and/or willing to wait on the return of Higgins.
But....if they are desperate to bring in someone else.......who would be the best person to bring in who is available.
We know 2 names: Dez Bryant and now Terrelle Pryor. Who else may be out there if the Browns do decide to go that route?
Or, is it a case of just waiting for the draft next year and try to snag a top prospect?
Here is a list:
I think we stand pat and go for the draft or FA. Unless we get hammered at the position with injuries.
-
The question is: Are we desperate to bring in another WR......or are the Browns willing to go with the young talent they have, like Ratley etc., and/or willing to wait on the return of Higgins.
But....if they are desperate to bring in someone else.......who would be the best person to bring in who is available.
We know 2 names: Dez Bryant and now Terrelle Pryor. Who else may be out there if the Browns do decide to go that route?
Or, is it a case of just waiting for the draft next year and try to snag a top prospect?
Here is a list:
I think we stand pat and go for the draft or FA. Unless we get hammered at the position with injuries.
I think we stand pat and go for the draft or FA. Unless we get hammered at the position with injuries.
Some names I quite like here are Ununwa, Funchess and John Brown
-
I think we stand pat and go for the draft or FA. Unless we get hammered at the position with injuries.
Some names I quite like here are Ununwa, Funchess and John Brown
Some names I quite like here are Ununwa, Funchess and John Brown
WR of the LAC, Tyrell Williams is having a nice quiet season with Rivers..the Guy can run & is a nice tall target being used outside in redzone..5 TD's on few targets with a 19.1 yard/catch..I like Ununwa also..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
