Terrelle Pryor
-
Pryor was cut....it would not require a trade, no?
My bad for not being clear.
That was two totally separate thoughts. Thought #2 was not relating to Pryor.
-
1+2=2?
-
Now been cut by the Bills after two weeks, if a WR can't stay on that Bills roster then well.....
I know some don't like old players being brought up, they're gone now, but this one pleases me. Him and his agent acted like arseholes with us, been downhill for TP ever since
-
Now been cut by the Bills after two weeks, if a WR can't stay on that Bills roster then well.....
I know some don't like old players being brought up, they're gone now, but this one pleases me. Him and his agent acted like arseholes with us, been downhill for TP ever since
Now been cut by the Bills after two weeks, if a WR can't stay on that Bills roster then well.....
I know some don't like old players being brought up, they're gone now, but this one pleases me. Him and his agent acted like arseholes with us, been downhill for TP ever since
I never blamed TP. I always thought he chose a really bad agent to represent what he had to offer.
-
The question is: Are we desperate to bring in another WR......or are the Browns willing to go with the young talent they have, like Ratley etc., and/or willing to wait on the return of Higgins.
But....if they are desperate to bring in someone else.......who would be the best person to bring in who is available.
We know 2 names: Dez Bryant and now Terrelle Pryor. Who else may be out there if the Browns do decide to go that route?
Or, is it a case of just waiting for the draft next year and try to snag a top prospect?
Here is a list:
The question is: Are we desperate to bring in another WR......or are the Browns willing to go with the young talent they have, like Ratley etc., and/or willing to wait on the return of Higgins.
But....if they are desperate to bring in someone else.......who would be the best person to bring in who is available.
We know 2 names: Dez Bryant and now Terrelle Pryor. Who else may be out there if the Browns do decide to go that route?
Or, is it a case of just waiting for the draft next year and try to snag a top prospect?
Here is a list:
I think we stand pat and go for the draft or FA. Unless we get hammered at the position with injuries.
-
The question is: Are we desperate to bring in another WR......or are the Browns willing to go with the young talent they have, like Ratley etc., and/or willing to wait on the return of Higgins.
But....if they are desperate to bring in someone else.......who would be the best person to bring in who is available.
We know 2 names: Dez Bryant and now Terrelle Pryor. Who else may be out there if the Browns do decide to go that route?
Or, is it a case of just waiting for the draft next year and try to snag a top prospect?
Here is a list:
I think we stand pat and go for the draft or FA. Unless we get hammered at the position with injuries.
I think we stand pat and go for the draft or FA. Unless we get hammered at the position with injuries.
Some names I quite like here are Ununwa, Funchess and John Brown
-
I think we stand pat and go for the draft or FA. Unless we get hammered at the position with injuries.
Some names I quite like here are Ununwa, Funchess and John Brown
Some names I quite like here are Ununwa, Funchess and John Brown
WR of the LAC, Tyrell Williams is having a nice quiet season with Rivers..the Guy can run & is a nice tall target being used outside in redzone..5 TD's on few targets with a 19.1 yard/catch..I like Ununwa also..
-
I'm going to give Dorseey credit for signings he didn't do too, because this team didn't need a Dez or a Pryor ... They needed a Kitchens
Freddie has done a nice job of mixing Calloway, Higgins and Perriman into the offense and allowing Baker to get them all involved. We also did some nice three tight end sets ... Reminds me of some of what Shanihan did when he was here, but now we have a much better QB in Baker over Hoyer.
Calloway played 74% of the snaps last week, and watching him blocking off his man and directing traffic on Chubb's 92 yard run was a thing of beauty. He doesn't seem like the diva type, so when his head catches up with his talent he is going to be a terrific player for us.
I think we will add another part in the offseason, whether it is the draft or free agency, but getting these young guys playing time has been invaluable, and seeing Baker develop with them has been awesome.
Zombo
-
And the best part of not needing a "#1" is that we can draft the best DL available
-
The question is: Are we desperate to bring in another WR......or are the Browns willing to go with the young talent they have, like Ratley etc., and/or willing to wait on the return of Higgins.
But....if they are desperate to bring in someone else.......who would be the best person to bring in who is available.
We know 2 names: Dez Bryant and now Terrelle Pryor. Who else may be out there if the Browns do decide to go that route?
Or, is it a case of just waiting for the draft next year and try to snag a top prospect?
Here is a list:
I think we stand pat and go for the draft or FA. Unless we get hammered at the position with injuries.
I think we stand pat and go for the draft or FA. Unless we get hammered at the position with injuries.
Most likely, I agree. Especially now with Higgins back and playing......and with an OC who seems like he wants to spread the ball around.
-
I'm going to give Dorseey credit for signings he didn't do too, because this team didn't need a Dez or a Pryor ... They needed a Kitchens
Freddie has done a nice job of mixing Calloway, Higgins and Perriman into the offense and allowing Baker to get them all involved. We also did some nice three tight end sets ... Reminds me of some of what Shanihan did when he was here, but now we have a much better QB in Baker over Hoyer.
Calloway played 74% of the snaps last week, and watching him blocking off his man and directing traffic on Chubb's 92 yard run was a thing of beauty. He doesn't seem like the diva type, so when his head catches up with his talent he is going to be a terrific player for us.
I think we will add another part in the offseason, whether it is the draft or free agency, but getting these young guys playing time has been invaluable, and seeing Baker develop with them has been awesome.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm going to give Dorseey credit for signings he didn't do too, because this team didn't need a Dez or a Pryor ... They needed a Kitchens
Freddie has done a nice job of mixing Calloway, Higgins and Perriman into the offense and allowing Baker to get them all involved. We also did some nice three tight end sets ... Reminds me of some of what Shanihan did when he was here, but now we have a much better QB in Baker over Hoyer.
Calloway played 74% of the snaps last week, and watching him blocking off his man and directing traffic on Chubb's 92 yard run was a thing of beauty. He doesn't seem like the diva type, so when his head catches up with his talent he is going to be a terrific player for us.
I think we will add another part in the offseason, whether it is the draft or free agency, but getting these young guys playing time has been invaluable, and seeing Baker develop with them has been awesome.
Zombo
Those other parts can certainly be along the OL.....and at each level of the defense.
4 picks in rounds 1,2,3. Wouldn't surprise me if they go OL, DB, LB, DL (not necessarily in that order) WR may be only like 5th priority.
Remember....Dorsey took Corbett high in round 2. I am sure that he still wants to see what this guy can do.
-
Was nice to see an OC scheming the WRs he has available open rather than complaining about the roster.
A new concept to the browns the last two years....
-
I think we stand pat and go for the draft or FA. Unless we get hammered at the position with injuries.
Most likely, I agree. Especially now with Higgins back and playing......and with an OC who seems like he wants to spread the ball around.
Most likely, I agree. Especially now with Higgins back and playing......and with an OC who seems like he wants to spread the ball around.
Nice thing about the Falcons game was Baker was back on target with his throws. 12 completions in a row means no drops by the WRs.
-
Most likely, I agree. Especially now with Higgins back and playing......and with an OC who seems like he wants to spread the ball around.
Nice thing about the Falcons game was Baker was back on target with his throws. 12 completions in a row means no drops by the WRs.
Nice thing about the Falcons game was Baker was back on target with his throws. 12 completions in a row means no drops by the WRs.
Man that was like watching the twilight zone , unfold. Right in front of your eyes...It's uncanny when you think.. He didn't get the 1's all through otas , TC and any organized deals... Imagine him next year with a seasoned Higgins... a more dependable pass catcher in Callaway... I would like to think we havent seen the last of him this season.. Thats a hella lotta talent in one seasons draft... Nice haul for Dorsey...
-
We offered to overpay the dude based on what his actual market value was and he scoffed us hard. The contract Kenny Britt got (4 years/32 million/11 million guaranteed) would have been what Pryor got all day from this organization. I suppose part of me can't judge a man for betting on himself, but he gambled and lost. He lost the mojo he ever had here and won't magically bring it back.
-
Higgins & actually utilizing Duke's talents are huge.
Mike
-
Dude Pryor was a cancer and still is. He was a dumbass at OSU and still is a dumbass now. I remember even Hue Jackson just shaking his head at Terrelle when he was spouting off on the sidelines. He’s a cancer.
-
Most likely, I agree. Especially now with Higgins back and playing......and with an OC who seems like he wants to spread the ball around.
Nice thing about the Falcons game was Baker was back on target with his throws. 12 completions in a row means no drops by the WRs.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
