Hue fired
-
I never have a mid afternoon break, but here I am having some cookies and a chocolate milkshake.
Cheers, guys!
-
Supposed to be a presser around 4 eastern.
-
Just heard that the last 6 Browns HC's have been fired after losing to the Steelers their second meeting of the season.
-
Just heard that the last 6 Browns HC's have been fired after losing to the Steelers their second meeting of the season.
Just heard that the last 6 Browns HC's have been fired after losing to the Steelers their second meeting of the season.
Ya I read that too, but they play the Steelers a lot as the last game of the season so it's not really that hard to believe.
-
OMG! I LOVE snickerdoodles & chocolate milk! My address is..........
Mike
I'll take first flight to USA tomorrow morning and will ask for 'Mike' as soon as I'm in the airport. I'm sure it will do it.
-
Press conference with Haslam and Dorsey at 4.30pm
-
Hello Lincoln Riley
Your lips to God’s ears.
I’m not sure how Baker could have been clearer about not liking Hue without just coming out and saying it. At least that’s what I was picking up in his interviews.
Your lips to God’s ears.
I’m not sure how Baker could have been clearer about not liking Hue without just coming out and saying it. At least that’s what I was picking up in his interviews.
I don’t know bout all you fellas but I think Dorsey and baker are buddy buddy and baker knew what was coming I feel this was the plan all along maybe not this soon but I think this was the plan all alone to get him a coach that knows how to use him
-
What is the best website to watch the press conference .....will it be on the official site streamed live ..... ?
-
What is the best website to watch the press conference .....will it be on the official site streamed live ..... ?
What is the best website to watch the press conference .....will it be on the official site streamed live ..... ?
I'm sure it will be on https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/
-
You merged this subject before.....but now I repeat it here.
Ghoolie promised that if Hue was fired before or during the bye week that he would jump in Lake Erie wearing pantyhose and lipstick.
So, now he must deliver.
Agree?
(merged again....GTFO!!!!)
Better choice would be to just kick him out permanently for being such an asshole and saying the same thing over and over again and being so wrong.
Better choice would be to just kick him out permanently for being such an pooper and saying the same thing over and over again and being so wrong.
Oh yes "gool the fool" strikes yet again.
An immature, childish, profane, arrogant bully who thinks he's the king wherever he goes. What a clown.
-
So far this season the Cleveland Browns have gotten rid of:
Their Starting Kicker
Their Starting WR
Their Starting RB
An NFL Referee
Their Head Coach
Their Offensive Coordinator
-
Both hue and Haley fired.
They can help each other pack. Don't let the door hit you boys.
-
Zombo said:
Top odds:
1. Haley
2. William's
3. Saunders
4. Dee Haslem
5. The Homeless Guy....
A little late for that but I thought it fit...
Also,....Grossi says that neither Haley nor Williams would be serious candidates for the permanent job.
And as was said elsewhere Williams doesn't give two shits what Grossi thinks. Can't wait for Red Zone in a couple hours...
Oh yes "gool the fool" strikes yet again.
An immature, childish, profane, arrogant bully who thinks he's the king wherever he goes. What a clown.
He shoveled so much I don't even know where to start should he dare to show his azz up here in the next couple days.... He will get as quick a hook as Josh Gordon this time if he misbehaves.... Affirmative Action... He's not getting fired...Hue doesn't answer to Dorsey... Technically incorrect because Hue got shown the door before Haley, but we'll give him a pass on jumping in the Lake because he was 1\2 right on that one.
Had to take his act over to the 'Tard, because we shut down his BS here. He won't last very long over there either...
-
In the presser somebody asked Jimmy if the new coach would report to Dorsey in a 'proper' chain of command and Jimmy said Greg would report to both John and himself. when asked more directly later, he pushed the question off saying they're concentrating on the upcoming games.
Jimmy is a problem!
-
In the presser somebody asked Jimmy if the new coach would report to Dorsey in a 'proper' chain of command and Jimmy said Greg would report to both John and himself. when asked more directly later, he pushed the question off saying they're concentrating on the upcoming games.
Jimmy is a problem!
In the presser somebody asked Jimmy if the new coach would report to Dorsey in a 'proper' chain of command and Jimmy said Greg would report to both John and himself. when asked more directly later, he pushed the question off saying they're concentrating on the upcoming games.
Jimmy is a problem!
Not really. The head coach reports to whomever the owner want him to.
-
In the presser somebody asked Jimmy if the new coach would report to Dorsey in a 'proper' chain of command and Jimmy said Greg would report to both John and himself. when asked more directly later, he pushed the question off saying they're concentrating on the upcoming games.
Jimmy is a problem!
In the presser somebody asked Jimmy if the new coach would report to Dorsey in a 'proper' chain of command and Jimmy said Greg would report to both John and himself. when asked more directly later, he pushed the question off saying they're concentrating on the upcoming games.
Jimmy is a problem!
And if he is...guess what?? You aren't changing it unless you've got a billion or so dollars laying around.
-
In the presser somebody asked Jimmy if the new coach would report to Dorsey in a 'proper' chain of command and Jimmy said Greg would report to both John and himself. when asked more directly later, he pushed the question off saying they're concentrating on the upcoming games.
Jimmy is a problem!
In the presser somebody asked Jimmy if the new coach would report to Dorsey in a 'proper' chain of command and Jimmy said Greg would report to both John and himself. when asked more directly later, he pushed the question off saying they're concentrating on the upcoming games.
Jimmy is a problem!
Jimmy has a problem, they're 3 and forever. Punt?
-
Man, lots of reports that Baker did not like Hue.... I saw some body language from Baker here and there when talking to Hue that made me think that Baker was not buying into whatever Huey was selling, but these reports make it sound as it was a well known fact.
Man, lots of reports that Baker did not like Hue.... I saw some body language from Baker here and there when talking to Hue that made me think that Baker was not buying into whatever Huey was selling, but these reports make it sound as it was a well known fact.
I've thought that since seeing them interact on 'Hard Knocks', in fact I mentioned it numerous times.
It was painfully obvious that Mayfield knew Hue was a dead man walking, and barely even went through the motions of showing him respect.
And good lord, the first episode of HK basically broadcast to the world that Haley and Hue were never going to work out.
Thankfully when can start to move on.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
