Skip to content

Could Bill Belichick Be Browns Coach in 2019?

The Browns Board
37 18 1.4k
  • D Dawgs89 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Apparently him & Haslam are friends. Also, Belichick & NE may need to go their seperate ways.

  • Apparently him & Haslam are friends. Also, Belichick & NE may need to go their seperate ways.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @dawgs89 said:

    Apparently him & Haslam are friends. Also, Belichick & NE may need to go their seperate ways.

    This was the 2nd story after the Condi Rice will be the Browns coach...

    Who knew some of you were so gullible...

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Well, not so fast. This may just not be fake news. My neighbor's kid goes to Parma High School and the mother of his best friend is....you guessed it...a realtor. Don't laugh, but it has been confirmed that Bill Belichik bought that same house that Gruden and Bill Cowher bought in Berea. Yep, Belichick is coming.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #4

    ...and Bon Jovi will be OC.    (my goodness)

  • ...and Bon Jovi will be OC.    (my goodness)

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @orion said:

    ...and Bon Jovi will be OC.    (my goodness)

    And (true story) Bill is moving in on April 1, 2019. Really, he is.

  • ...and Bon Jovi will be OC.    (my goodness)

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @orion said:

    ...and Bon Jovi will be OC.    (my goodness)

    Bring Bruce Springsteen with him and it’s a deal 

  • Well, not so fast. This may just not be fake news. My neighbor's kid goes to Parma High School and the mother of his best friend is....you guessed it...a realtor. Don't laugh, but it has been confirmed that Bill Belichik bought that same house that Gruden and Bill Cowher bought in Berea. Yep, Belichick is coming.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @ghoolie said:

    Well, not so fast. This may just not be fake news. My neighbor's kid goes to Parma High School and the mother of his best friend is....you guessed it...a realtor. Don't laugh, but it has been confirmed that Bill Belichick bought that same house that Gruden and Bill Cowher bought in Berea. Yep, Belichick is coming.

    Where in the world do some guys dream up crap like this? 

  • @ghoolie said:

    Well, not so fast. This may just not be fake news. My neighbor's kid goes to Parma High School and the mother of his best friend is....you guessed it...a realtor. Don't laugh, but it has been confirmed that Bill Belichick bought that same house that Gruden and Bill Cowher bought in Berea. Yep, Belichick is coming.

    Where in the world do some guys dream up crap like this? 

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @hoorta said:

    Where in the world do some guys dream up crap like this? 

    They must be on LSD. All the reports have him buying in Gates Mills. 

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Total bullshit.

  • Well, not so fast. This may just not be fake news. My neighbor's kid goes to Parma High School and the mother of his best friend is....you guessed it...a realtor. Don't laugh, but it has been confirmed that Bill Belichik bought that same house that Gruden and Bill Cowher bought in Berea. Yep, Belichick is coming.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @ghoolie said:

    Well, not so fast. This may just not be fake news. My neighbor's kid goes to Parma High School and the mother of his best friend is....you guessed it...a realtor. Don't laugh, but it has been confirmed that Bill Belichik bought that same house that Gruden and Bill Cowher bought in Berea. Yep, Belichick is coming.

    I knew you were just fake news

    That house is in Strongsville

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    DOzf.gif  DOzg.gif  9dgI.gif       ☕ and that's a rap on the longest Bye week EveR..Were On to the Bengals!? (thank god)               

  • lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
    #12

    His first act will be to cut Baker Mayfield, citing "diminished skills".

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    "Adam Schefter reporting Krusty the Clown to be interviewed for Browns coaching position."

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Like Lebron, he feels he left unfinished business in Cleveland, and if he can come back and win a championship there, it will be his crown jewel.

    He likes Mayfield, Garrett, and a shutdown corner, he sees a plethora of cap space and draft picks, and he always loved the food...

    giphy.gif

    Sweep the Bungles, sweep the leg, count Condi Rice as your Rooney Rule and roll with Gregg Williams ...

    Williams/Kitchen 2019

  • @hoorta said:

    Where in the world do some guys dream up crap like this? 

    They must be on LSD. All the reports have him buying in Gates Mills. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    They must be on LSD. All the reports have him buying in Gates Mills. 

    Gates Mills? Nothing but a bunch of snobby, stuck up rich people live there.....my one cousin who's a doctor and HER hubby who's a doctor live there.

    Then again Bill might fit right in.  

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    They must be on LSD. All the reports have him buying in Gates Mills. 

    Gates Mills? Nothing but a bunch of snobby, stuck up rich people live there.....my one cousin who's a doctor and HER hubby who's a doctor live there.

    Then again Bill might fit right in.  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @mjp28 said:

    Gates Mills? Nothing but a bunch of snobby, stuck up rich people live there.....my one cousin who's a doctor and HER hubby who's a doctor live there.

    Then again Bill might fit right in.  

    I love Gates Mills,  I would live there, if I could afford it.  I would have my polo field just down the street.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    They must be on LSD. All the reports have him buying in Gates Mills. 

    Gates Mills? Nothing but a bunch of snobby, stuck up rich people live there.....my one cousin who's a doctor and HER hubby who's a doctor live there.

    Then again Bill might fit right in.  

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mjp28 said:

    Gates Mills? Nothing but a bunch of snobby, stuck up rich people live there.....my one cousin who's a doctor and HER hubby who's a doctor live there.

    Then again Bill might fit right in.  

    LOL, I have inside info Bill is actually quite fond of that cottage he owns on Nantucket, spends time there during the off season. But Bill doesn't really have an offseason, his mind is football 24\7.  🙂  

  • @mjp28 said:

    Gates Mills? Nothing but a bunch of snobby, stuck up rich people live there.....my one cousin who's a doctor and HER hubby who's a doctor live there.

    Then again Bill might fit right in.  

    I love Gates Mills,  I would live there, if I could afford it.  I would have my polo field just down the street.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    I love Gates Mills,  I would live there, if I could afford it.  I would have my polo field just down the street.

    Just down from the Robiski place. Lots a snow too. Lots and lots of snow

  • @the-gipper said:

    I love Gates Mills,  I would live there, if I could afford it.  I would have my polo field just down the street.

    Just down from the Robiski place. Lots a snow too. Lots and lots of snow

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Just down from the Robiski place. Lots a snow too. Lots and lots of snow

    I lived in the snow belt when I was in Law school...east side of Cleveland.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Just down from the Robiski place. Lots a snow too. Lots and lots of snow

    I lived in the snow belt when I was in Law school...east side of Cleveland.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-gipper said:

    I lived in the snow belt when I was in Law school...east side of Cleveland.

    I spent 18 years about halfway  between  Willoughby and  Chardon. That was thirty years ago and I’m still shoveling. Better than fire season tho. That’s some blood curdling stuff there.