McCarthy?
-
I'd love to see Lincoln Riley and keep Gregg Williams as D Coordinator.
I'd love to see Lincoln Riley and keep Gregg Williams as D Coordinator.
I'm starting to have some doubts about Williams as DC.
Do you want him to stay for continuity sake or do you like the job he's done as DC?
-
He’s shown all year how out of date he is.
The NFL has moved on from the likes of Mike McCarthy.
Would you like him better, London, if he didn't have an Irish surname?
PS Who is your favorite Premier League team?
Would you like him better, London, if he didn't have an Irish surname?
PS Who is your favorite Premier League team?
Lol no
Tottenham
-
I'd love to see Lincoln Riley and keep Gregg Williams as D Coordinator.
I'm starting to have some doubts about Williams as DC.
Do you want him to stay for continuity sake or do you like the job he's done as DC?
I'm starting to have some doubts about Williams as DC.
Do you want him to stay for continuity sake or do you like the job he's done as DC?
Continuity and I think his defense at full strength is adequate
-
Freddie Kitchens deserves at minimum an interview for the OC job.. i'd like to see what he can do with a full offseason
-
He’s better then any coach the Browns have had since 1999
That is a pretty low bar. He won a lot of games with Aaron Rodgers at QB.
That is a pretty low bar. He won a lot of games with Aaron Rodgers at QB.
Aaron Rodgers won ALL his games with the same head coach.
-
That is a pretty low bar. He won a lot of games with Aaron Rodgers at QB.
Aaron Rodgers won ALL his games with the same head coach.
Aaron Rodgers won ALL his games with the same head coach.
The same QB that is complaining about the coach holding the team back. The coach who is jobless.
-
Also, hell no to Lincoln Riley. I am not keen on having the Browns be the first dip in the water for a college coach with no NFL experience.
-
Aaron Rodgers won ALL his games with the same head coach.
The same QB that is complaining about the coach holding the team back. The coach who is jobless.
The same QB that is complaining about the coach holding the team back. The coach who is jobless.
There is the problem. The player is more important than the coach
Now a days. That’s how it is
Back in the day it was Lombardi, Shula, Landry, Brown. Way before Starr, Greise, Staubach, Graham
Now the player has the money, commercials, and the owners ear
And the coach better go along or he’s gone
Except for NE
-
I'd love to see Lincoln Riley and keep Gregg Williams as D Coordinator.
I'm starting to have some doubts about Williams as DC.
Do you want him to stay for continuity sake or do you like the job he's done as DC?
I'm starting to have some doubts about Williams as DC.
Do you want him to stay for continuity sake or do you like the job he's done as DC?
Same. I like he got the D gets takeaways but I don't think he's the guy who can take the D to an elite level. CLE doesn't stop the pass or run at a high level under him and you have to be great atleast at one to be a legit defense especially pass since passing numbers are crazy these days.
He's a likable person but I'll take results with a new guy versus keeping a guy because I like his personality.
-
It is hard for me to warm up to McCarthy. I am hoping for something a little fresher.
-
Browns Daily reported yesterday that Sam Wyche Tweeted or wrote that McCarthy will NOT be coaching the Browns. I'm not sure where he got his info from, and they didn't divulge, but it's music to my ears. I just finished listening to Gregg Williams' press conference, and I remain impressed. I've never really listened to coach's pressers before, but I always listen to every single one of his. I enjoy what he has to say, and while he doesn't pull any punches, he's always respectful and polite. I'm starting to turn into a Gregg Williams believers, and I can see why players seem to like playing for him. I really hope we get back to winning this weekend, and I think we actually will.
-
Urban Meyer “retires” .....
-
Urban Meyer “retires” .....
Urban Meyer “retires” .....
I thought you were kidding. Urban really is retiring after the Rose Bowl. He's made enough in his coaching career to retire to broadcasting.
-
Urban Meyer “retires” .....
I thought you were kidding. Urban really is retiring after the Rose Bowl. He's made enough in his coaching career to retire to broadcasting.
-
Back to mccarthy, i wouldnt be horribly against it. Is he a def or offense guy? If he was offense and had a good deal to do with overseeing the passing game.....im all for it.
-
Back to mccarthy, i wouldnt be horribly against it. Is he a def or offense guy? If he was offense and had a good deal to do with overseeing the passing game.....im all for it.
Back to mccarthy, i wouldnt be horribly against it. Is he a def or offense guy? If he was offense and had a good deal to do with overseeing the passing game.....im all for it.
Might be one of the better oprions out there.
-
A homeless person just advised Haslam to hire McCarthy...........
-
Would you like him better, London, if he didn't have an Irish surname?
PS Who is your favorite Premier League team?
Lol no
Tottenham
Lol no
Tottenham
OK I am watching the City documentary on Netflix and - since then - watch them. A NY station replays all their games on Tuesday.
Of course, some teams - like City - have $$$Billions to spend.
-
Urban Meyer “retires” .....
I thought you were kidding. Urban really is retiring after the Rose Bowl. He's made enough in his coaching career to retire to broadcasting.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login