McCarthy?
-
Urban Meyer “retires” .....
Urban Meyer “retires” .....
I thought you were kidding. Urban really is retiring after the Rose Bowl. He's made enough in his coaching career to retire to broadcasting.
-
Urban Meyer “retires” .....
I thought you were kidding. Urban really is retiring after the Rose Bowl. He's made enough in his coaching career to retire to broadcasting.
-
Back to mccarthy, i wouldnt be horribly against it. Is he a def or offense guy? If he was offense and had a good deal to do with overseeing the passing game.....im all for it.
-
Back to mccarthy, i wouldnt be horribly against it. Is he a def or offense guy? If he was offense and had a good deal to do with overseeing the passing game.....im all for it.
Back to mccarthy, i wouldnt be horribly against it. Is he a def or offense guy? If he was offense and had a good deal to do with overseeing the passing game.....im all for it.
Might be one of the better oprions out there.
-
A homeless person just advised Haslam to hire McCarthy...........
-
Would you like him better, London, if he didn't have an Irish surname?
PS Who is your favorite Premier League team?
Lol no
Tottenham
Lol no
Tottenham
OK I am watching the City documentary on Netflix and - since then - watch them. A NY station replays all their games on Tuesday.
Of course, some teams - like City - have $$$Billions to spend.
-
Urban Meyer “retires” .....
I thought you were kidding. Urban really is retiring after the Rose Bowl. He's made enough in his coaching career to retire to broadcasting.
-
Urban Meyer “retires” .....
I thought you were kidding. Urban really is retiring after the Rose Bowl. He's made enough in his coaching career to retire to broadcasting.
I thought you were kidding. Urban really is retiring after the Rose Bowl. He's made enough in his coaching career to retire to broadcasting.
Yea he is rich, but it ain’t always about $$.
I’m really just wishful thinking. I’ll admit I am homering out because my grandma’s cottage is in Ashtabula.
When I originally posted about Meyer, I was posing the question:
Is he a Browns fan?
I’d take Meyer to coach this young team for the next 3-5 years.
-
I thought you were kidding. Urban really is retiring after the Rose Bowl. He's made enough in his coaching career to retire to broadcasting.
Yea he is rich, but it ain’t always about $$.
I’m really just wishful thinking. I’ll admit I am homering out because my grandma’s cottage is in Ashtabula.
When I originally posted about Meyer, I was posing the question:
Is he a Browns fan?
I’d take Meyer to coach this young team for the next 3-5 years.
Yea he is rich, but it ain’t always about $$.
I’m really just wishful thinking. I’ll admit I am homering out because my grandma’s cottage is in Ashtabula.
When I originally posted about Meyer, I was posing the question:
Is he a Browns fan?
I’d take Meyer to coach this young team for the next 3-5 years.
Meyer has a brain cyst that causes severe migraines under stress. I can understand why he is retiring but as an Ohio State fan I hate to see him leave. Barring some medical breakthrough I doubt if he coaches again but my guess is he will probably work a less stressful job behind a microphone in the future.
-
Lol no
Tottenham
OK I am watching the City documentary on Netflix and - since then - watch them. A NY station replays all their games on Tuesday.
Of course, some teams - like City - have $$$Billions to spend.
OK I am watching the City documentary on Netflix and - since then - watch them. A NY station replays all their games on Tuesday.
Of course, some teams - like City - have $$$Billions to spend.
They’re more of a mafia than a football club. They’re owned by a state the UAE and have circumvented all the fair play rules to ensure they stay at the top. See investigation below
My club only really spends the money the club earns itself and has a team made up of mainly young English players. We’ve been very good for a few years but can never compete with the likes of Man City. Them and the likes of PSG and Chelsea have ruined the game unfortunately. It’s not a fair playing field at all.
Apologies to the soccer haters for the above ?
-
OK I am watching the City documentary on Netflix and - since then - watch them. A NY station replays all their games on Tuesday.
Of course, some teams - like City - have $$$Billions to spend.
They’re more of a mafia than a football club. They’re owned by a state the UAE and have circumvented all the fair play rules to ensure they stay at the top. See investigation below
My club only really spends the money the club earns itself and has a team made up of mainly young English players. We’ve been very good for a few years but can never compete with the likes of Man City. Them and the likes of PSG and Chelsea have ruined the game unfortunately. It’s not a fair playing field at all.
Apologies to the soccer haters for the above ?
They’re more of a mafia than a football club. They’re owned by the state of Qatar and have circumvented all the fair play rules to ensure they stay at the top. See investigation below
My club only really spends the money the club earns itself and has a team made up of mainly young English players. We’ve been very good for a few years but can never compete with the likes of Man City. Them and the likes of PSG and Chelsea have ruined the game unfortunately. It’s not a fair playing field at all.
Apologies to the soccer haters for the above ?
I feel for ya. Here in the states, major league baseball is the same way, another reason that I don't follow it much. The Yankees and similar teams have the resources to buy up all the top talent.
-
They’re more of a mafia than a football club. They’re owned by the state of Qatar and have circumvented all the fair play rules to ensure they stay at the top. See investigation below
My club only really spends the money the club earns itself and has a team made up of mainly young English players. We’ve been very good for a few years but can never compete with the likes of Man City. Them and the likes of PSG and Chelsea have ruined the game unfortunately. It’s not a fair playing field at all.
Apologies to the soccer haters for the above ?
I feel for ya. Here in the states, major league baseball is the same way, another reason that I don't follow it much. The Yankees and similar teams have the resources to buy up all the top talent.
I feel for ya. Here in the states, major league baseball is the same way, another reason that I don't follow it much. The Yankees and similar teams have the resources to buy up all the top talent.
Don’t get me wrong in the 80s early 90s we were a richer club than most and have bought players because of it but it was on a much lesser scale. We nearly went bust whereas City will neve run out of of cash.
On the above note yesterday we tried to get tickets for the Red Sox Yankees here in London next year. Somehow there was none left and they’re mostly on resale sites at inflated prices already.
Is it a problem you have over there because we do with any events like this or concerts etc
-
Sorry if this has been beaten to death. If so, I hope the Administer pulls this post or - at least - merges with an ongoing dialogue.
Who will be the next Browns' coach?
Although it seems that the current guy has a good chance of getting the full-time gig, Dorsey has lots of contacts across the league (Green Bay, Seattle, Kansas City).
Given his success with putting points on the board - i.e. giving Mayfield what he needs to become a premier NFL QB - his experience in cold weather, AND his Green Bay roots with Dorsey), I believe Mike McCarthy will be given strong consideration for the HC position.
Opening up myself to lost of criticisms, etc. I state the Mike McCarthy - assuming he leaves GB - should be the next Browns HC.
Let's start (or continue) a discussion.
Sorry if this has been beaten to death. If so, I hope the Administer pulls this post or - at least - merges with an ongoing dialogue.
Who will be the next Browns' coach?
Although it seems that the current guy has a good chance of getting the full-time gig, Dorsey has lots of contacts across the league (Green Bay, Seattle, Kansas City).
Given his success with putting points on the board - i.e. giving Mayfield what he needs to become a premier NFL QB - his experience in cold weather, AND his Green Bay roots with Dorsey), I believe Mike McCarthy will be given strong consideration for the HC position.
Opening up myself to lost of criticisms, etc. I state the Mike McCarthy - assuming he leaves GB - should be the next Browns HC.
Let's start (or continue) a discussion.
noooooooooooooooo.
-
Back to mccarthy, i wouldnt be horribly against it. Is he a def or offense guy? If he was offense and had a good deal to do with overseeing the passing game.....im all for it.
Back to mccarthy, i wouldnt be horribly against it. Is he a def or offense guy? If he was offense and had a good deal to do with overseeing the passing game.....im all for it.
i don't know.....he seemed to be heading in a downward spiral....i'd look around a little longer to see what other options exist....
-
Urban Meyer “retires” .....
Urban Meyer “retires” .....
Meyer has a brain cyst that causes severe migraines under stress. I can understand why he is retiring but as an Ohio State fan I hate to see him leave. Barring some medical breakthrough I doubt if he coaches again but my guess is he will probably work a less stressful job behind a microphone in the future.
I think he'd suck behind a mic... really boring style.
Given Urban's failed previous retirement this thought crossed my mind today...
Urban Myers : Browns Special Teams Coordinator/ Asst. Head Coach
You know he loves his STs and keeping him a step removed from HC should take enough pressure off of him without him completely leaving the game.
-
OK I am watching the City documentary on Netflix and - since then - watch them. A NY station replays all their games on Tuesday.
Of course, some teams - like City - have $$$Billions to spend.
They’re more of a mafia than a football club. They’re owned by a state the UAE and have circumvented all the fair play rules to ensure they stay at the top. See investigation below
My club only really spends the money the club earns itself and has a team made up of mainly young English players. We’ve been very good for a few years but can never compete with the likes of Man City. Them and the likes of PSG and Chelsea have ruined the game unfortunately. It’s not a fair playing field at all.
Apologies to the soccer haters for the above ?
They’re more of a mafia than a football club. They’re owned by a state the UAE and have circumvented all the fair play rules to ensure they stay at the top. See investigation below
My club only really spends the money the club earns itself and has a team made up of mainly young English players. We’ve been very good for a few years but can never compete with the likes of Man City. Them and the likes of PSG and Chelsea have ruined the game unfortunately. It’s not a fair playing field at all.
Apologies to the soccer haters for the above ?
I don't have time to read right now, but I will. Thanks for sending.
-
@vikingdawg said:
How about not just no but hell no to Urban Quitter having anything at all to do with the Browns. The dude is a quitter and a scumbag.
After how many elusive and extremely diffucult to obtain NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, BIG TEN conference championships, 7-0 vs Michigan, best W/L record of ALL coaches in his era.....anything else?
Quitter and scumbag? Oh yeah that's close. Thanks Urban for a terrific run.
GO BUCKEYES, carry on it will be tough.....maybe start out with a rose bowl win and another Heisman?
-
@vikingdawg said:
How about not just no but hell no to Urban Quitter having anything at all to do with the Browns. The dude is a quitter and a scumbag.
After how many elusive and extremely diffucult to obtain NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, BIG TEN conference championships, 7-0 vs Michigan, best W/L record of ALL coaches in his era.....anything else?
Quitter and scumbag? Oh yeah that's close. Thanks Urban for a terrific run.
GO BUCKEYES, carry on it will be tough.....maybe start out with a rose bowl win and another Heisman?
GO BUCKEYES, carry on it will be tough.....maybe start out with a rose bowl win and another Heisman?

Started today with a couple of blue-chippers rescinding their letters of intention to be Buckeyes.
While I get that some choose based upon "the coach", I think OSU will be in good hands with Ryan Day.
-
@vikingdawg said:
What's Urbans dick taste like, exactly? Probably tastes like the sliver of his wifebeating betacuck assistant coach I presume?
Certified OSU hatah?
Viking- Minnesota? When's the last time they beat Ohio State?
@vikingdawg said:
While his loser beta male assistants beat the hell out of their wives like cowards and while he continually recruits low intelligence gang banging criminal trash every stop he has ever been, including a murderous dirtbag. Wow, what a great guy to defend and look up to. He turned Ohio State into a criminal filled fukking joke like Florida, congrats.
Pot, meet kettle. Can we talk about Nick Saban recruiting the likes of Ruben Foster?
Yeah, every top program recruits the type of guys you're talking about. Guess you can add Oklahoma's classy Joe Mixon to the list, for cold cocking and breaking that chick's jaw. Care to bet me the Notre Dame Holy Rollers are going to get smoked by the Clemson thugs?
-
And here's the VikingDawg that we came to... eh... whatever.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login