Skip to content

New Lexicon

The Browns Board
9 5 403 1
  • Here is an area that I am going to need a little help perhaps.....that is, with a New Lexicon for NFL teams, not name the Browns.  Herewith are new names for some of the teams that I...or others here have come up with....which all here are free to use liberally. (note ntbka = now to be known as).   Let's start with the AFC:

    Steelers  ntbka  Spermsuckers

    Ravens ntbka Ratrapers

    Bengals ntbka (B)itchy Pussies

    Jets...Flying Faggots

    Dolphins....Sushi

    Patriots.....Scoundrels  (as in Last Refuge of....thanks Samuel Johnson)

    Bills......????  need help here

    Jaguars....Faguars  (thanks Westside Steve)

    Texans.....Textards  (thanks Ghoolie)

    Titans.....Titties   (still tried and true)

    Colts....Donkeys Dicks

    Broncos....Brokeback Mountainmen

    Chargers

    Raiders

    Chiefs. 

    Help me out with the ones I left blank

  • Buffalo Bull Balls

    Oakland Raidtards

    Chargebacks

  • And do the same for the NFC.....help me out:

    Giants

    Eagles

    Redskins...Racists

    Cowboys.....Cowgirls

    Falcons

    Saints....Sinners?

    Panthers

    Buccaneers

    Lions

    Bears

    Packers

    Vikings

    49ers

    Seahawks ....Seacocks

    Rams

    Cardinals.

    Help me out

  • Here is an area that I am going to need a little help perhaps.....that is, with a New Lexicon for NFL teams, not name the Browns.  Herewith are new names for some of the teams that I...or others here have come up with....which all here are free to use liberally. (note ntbka = now to be known as).   Let's start with the AFC:

    Steelers  ntbka  Spermsuckers

    Ravens ntbka Ratrapers

    Bengals ntbka (B)itchy Pussies

    Jets...Flying Faggots

    Dolphins....Sushi

    Patriots.....Scoundrels  (as in Last Refuge of....thanks Samuel Johnson)

    Bills......????  need help here

    Jaguars....Faguars  (thanks Westside Steve)

    Texans.....Textards  (thanks Ghoolie)

    Titans.....Titties   (still tried and true)

    Colts....Donkeys Dicks

    Broncos....Brokeback Mountainmen

    Chargers

    Raiders

    Chiefs. 

    Help me out with the ones I left blank

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is an area that I am going to need a little help perhaps.....that is, with a New Lexicon for NFL teams, not name the Browns.  Herewith are new names for some of the teams that I...or others here have come up with....which all here are free to use liberally. (note ntbka = now to be known as).   Let's start with the AFC:

    Steelers  ntbka  Turdburglars

    Ravens ntbka wormeaters

    Bengals ntbka shitty kittys 

    Jets...Fast to last

    Dolphins....Sushi

    Patriots.....Of Russia fuckem

    Bills......Jill’s

    Jaguars....Faguars  (thanks Westside Steve)

    Texans.....Textards  (thanks Ghoolie)

    Titans.....Titties   (still tried and true)

    Colts....Donkeys Dicks

    Broncos....Brokeback Mountainmen

    Chargers firesticks

    Raiders Pedos

    Chiefs. Qweefs

    Help me out with the ones I left blank

  • Green Bay Fudge Packers!

  • And do the same for the NFC.....help me out:

    Giants

    Eagles

    Redskins...Racists

    Cowboys.....Cowgirls

    Falcons

    Saints....Sinners?

    Panthers

    Buccaneers

    Lions

    Bears

    Packers

    Vikings

    49ers

    Seahawks ....Seacocks

    Rams

    Cardinals.

    Help me out

    @the-gipper said:

    And do the same for the NFC.....help me out:

    Giants/midgets 

    Eagles

    Redskins...Racists/Spuds

    Cowboys.....Cowgirls

    Falcons

    Saints....Sinners?

    Panthers/ Panters

    Buccaneers/quarteranear

    Lions/ cowardly

    Bearskins

    Packers/ fudge

    Vikings/ 

    49ers/crackheads

    Seahawks ....Seacock sea cock get sucked

    Rams Butts

    Cardinals. Holy Red

    Help me out

    /

  • Green Bay Fudge Packers!

    @nickers said:

    Green Bay Fudge Packers!

    This....along with the Jills and the Qweefs....is good.

  • Wow.

    Just wow. 

  • Ravens, raisins