Skip to content

What the Last Two Games Mean

The Tribe Board
7 4 800
  • The Indians have lost 5 straight and Wood has blown 2 saves in a row. Add that on top of all the other problems this season and what does it mean? Eric Wedge will be fired and Jhonny Peralta will be traded for a 50th round draft pick and a much needed bag of baseballs. Goodbye Eric and Jhonny: the next casualties of the Cleveland curse.

  • The Indians have lost 5 straight and Wood has blown 2 saves in a row. Add that on top of all the other problems this season and what does it mean? Eric Wedge will be fired and Jhonny Peralta will be traded for a 50th round draft pick and a much needed bag of baseballs. Goodbye Eric and Jhonny: the next casualties of the Cleveland curse.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    The Indians have lost 5 straight and Wood has blown 2 saves in a row. Add that on top of all the other problems this season and what does it mean? Eric Wedge will be fired and Jhonny Peralta will be traded for a 50th round draft pick and a much needed bag of baseballs. Goodbye Eric and Jhonny: the next casualties of the Cleveland curse.

    Actually Peralta was the reason we even stayed in the game yesterday.

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    The Indians have lost 5 straight and Wood has blown 2 saves in a row. Add that on top of all the other problems this season and what does it mean? Eric Wedge will be fired and Jhonny Peralta will be traded for a 50th round draft pick and a much needed bag of baseballs. Goodbye Eric and Jhonny: the next casualties of the Cleveland curse.

    Actually Peralta was the reason we even stayed in the game yesterday.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Actually Peralta was the reason we even stayed in the game yesterday.

    yeah but know we'll go 0 for his next 15. he's way too inconsistent and it appears that since the switch to 3rd, he has given up

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Actually Peralta was the reason we even stayed in the game yesterday.

    yeah but know we'll go 0 for his next 15. he's way too inconsistent and it appears that since the switch to 3rd, he has given up

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    yeah but know we'll go 0 for his next 15. he's way too inconsistent and it appears that since the switch to 3rd, he has given up

    True. But there are worse players. I think our pitching is MUCH more of a concern then Jhonny only having 3 HR's at this point.

  • In one of the ongoing minor issues of this season

    Actually more like a frigging soap opera

    Peralta has been pouting on and off because he considers himself only a shortstop

    Wedge has taken shots at his approach

    As far as curses go

    I'll take good to great ballplayers, a solid pitching staff and timely hitting

    This team usually hits the ball enough

    It's pitching is crap

  • In one of the ongoing minor issues of this season

    Actually more like a frigging soap opera

    Peralta has been pouting on and off because he considers himself only a shortstop

    Wedge has taken shots at his approach

    As far as curses go

    I'll take good to great ballplayers, a solid pitching staff and timely hitting

    This team usually hits the ball enough

    It's pitching is crap

    @johng71097 said:

    In one of the ongoing minor issues of this season

    Actually more like a frigging soap opera

    Peralta has been pouting on and off because he considers himself only a shortstop

    Wedge has taken shots at his approach

    As far as curses go

    I'll take good to great ballplayers, a solid pitching staff and timely hitting

    This team usually hits the ball enough

    It's pitching is crap

    The more I think about it, the more I think Wedge needs to go too. I wonder now, when Laporta was brought up and hitting like .500 in Triple A, why the fck would you have him ride the bench? Too many lineups with too many people playing different positions, yea we have players on the DL, fcking deal with it.

  • @johng71097 said:

    In one of the ongoing minor issues of this season

    Actually more like a frigging soap opera

    Peralta has been pouting on and off because he considers himself only a shortstop

    Wedge has taken shots at his approach

    As far as curses go

    I'll take good to great ballplayers, a solid pitching staff and timely hitting

    This team usually hits the ball enough

    It's pitching is crap

    The more I think about it, the more I think Wedge needs to go too. I wonder now, when Laporta was brought up and hitting like .500 in Triple A, why the fck would you have him ride the bench? Too many lineups with too many people playing different positions, yea we have players on the DL, fcking deal with it.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    The more I think about it, the more I think Wedge needs to go too. I wonder now, when Laporta was brought up and hitting like .500 in Triple A, why the fck would you have him ride the bench? Too many lineups with too many people playing different positions, yea we have players on the DL, fcking deal with it.

    Could not agree more with every-effing bit of this.

    I think that it was the perfect storm - Wedge was scrambling to keep his job after that awful start and he in turn effed up the development of LaPorta. My how things have changed.

    Beanpot