Haskins Declares
-
The guy who ran off Baker Mayfield for Davis Webb, and couldn't win with Pat Mahomes is now the Cardinals HC.
Pure Gold Mark O...I shook my head at work when I heard this & said.."Did I just hear what I thought I heard?" and that ^^^ exact flash, in that order ran through my head..We also travel to Zona next season.. Rosen should be a rattled mess by then. (where or what is Jim Mora doing now in Cali?)
Pure Gold Mark O...I shook my head at work when I heard this & said.."Did I just hear what I thought I heard?" and that ^^^ exact flash, in that order ran through my head..We also travel to Zona next season.. Rosen should be a rattled mess by then. (where or what is Jim Mora doing now in Cali?)
I am hoping that the schedule makers put the Browns game at AZ in early December, like this past year with the Houston game. I would seriously consider attending that game....and expect a more favorable outcome than vs. the DATs.
-
He graduated from and was drafted from Wisconsin.
No question there. But to just use Wisconsin isnt telling the whole story
-
He graduated from and was drafted from Wisconsin.
He did graduate from nc state. Actually i don't believe he graduated from Wisconsin unless he got his second (masters) degree in just one year of school. He went the graduate transfer route after graduating from NC State in 2010.
-
He graduated from and was drafted from Wisconsin.
He did graduate from nc state. Actually i don't believe he graduated from Wisconsin unless he got his second (masters) degree in just one year of school. He went the graduate transfer route after graduating from NC State in 2010.
He did graduate from nc state. Actually i don't believe he graduated from Wisconsin unless he got his second (masters) degree in just one year of school. He went the graduate transfer route after graduating from NC State in 2010.
He got his degree in "preparation to play in the NFL" from Wisconsin. Don't know if they give a diploma for that...but that is what happened.

-
I bet you like Foles though. ?
Well he was my original dark horse coming out of Arizona... so there's that...

TBH I'm a lil mystified by Nick's success. You just dust him off, set him on the field and he wins... at least that's been the story in Philly. He doesn't have Wentz's tools to be sure, but somehow he just wins.
As for Wentz... 2nd season in a row he's finished it on the shelf. One is an accident... two is a trend... If I have to fall back on that, so be it. 🥷
I remember the pre-draft Goff-Wentz debate. One main point by the Wentz folk were his size and durability... so much for that. Similar to 2018's Josh Allen (or Darnold) vs. Rosen (or Mayfield)... and again, it was the big QBs that missed time due to injury.
Funny game...
-
Haskins over Rosen???
Shirley, you jest...
And I know you like Rosen.... But Haskins is going to have the same questions raised about him that we saw with Trubisky, and we know how that turned out.
The Cardinals currently have more holes in the roster than swiss cheese, so the only question is will they be willing to pass on a potential generational player (yeah that term seems to come up about every other year now) in Bosa for a serious haul of draft picks. For sure if Arizona takes Bosa, the 49ers phone will be ringing off the hook....
-
My money is on him being a Jaguar
My money is on him being an NFL Flop!
-
-
My money is on him being a Jaguar
My money is on him being an NFL Flop!
-
Who? Rosen....or Haskins? Or someone else?
For sure Nickers meant Haskins, and I'm not so sure he's going to flop. I see lots of positive NFL traits in him, and if we didn't have Baker, I'd be very interested.
-
Who? Rosen....or Haskins? Or someone else?
For sure Nickers meant Haskins, and I'm not so sure he's going to flop. I see lots of positive NFL traits in him, and if we didn't have Baker, I'd be very interested.
For sure Nickers meant Haskins, and I'm not so sure he's going to flop. I see lots of positive NFL traits in him, and if we didn't have Baker, I'd be very interested.
What you are saying is that there is absolutely no basis for Nicker's position that Haskins would flop, except, perhaps, hate?
-
Who? Rosen....or Haskins? Or someone else?
Haskins... I think he'll be pedestrian in the NFL at best... I can't think of anyone that Urban mentored that made any NFL Impact.....
-
Who? Rosen....or Haskins? Or someone else?
Haskins... I think he'll be pedestrian in the NFL at best... I can't think of anyone that Urban mentored that made any NFL Impact.....
-
Who? Rosen....or Haskins? Or someone else?
Haskins... I think he'll be pedestrian in the NFL at best... I can't think of anyone that Urban mentored that made any NFL Impact.....
Haskins... I think he'll be pedestrian in the NFL at best... I can't think of anyone that Urban mentored that made any NFL Impact.....
Urban was the one who made Tebow look like a first rounder..
Edit: who cares who mentored Haskins, he can throw a football with a high level of accuracy.
-
-
Haskins... I think he'll be pedestrian in the NFL at best... I can't think of anyone that Urban mentored that made any NFL Impact.....
Urban was the one who made Tebow look like a first rounder..
Edit: who cares who mentored Haskins, he can throw a football with a high level of accuracy.
Urban was the one who made Tebow look like a first rounder..
Edit: who cares who mentored Haskins, he can throw a football with a high level of accuracy.
Potentially merchandizing revenue made Tebow look like a first rounder...
-
Who? Rosen....or Haskins? Or someone else?
Haskins... I think he'll be pedestrian in the NFL at best... I can't think of anyone that Urban mentored that made any NFL Impact.....
Haskins... I think he'll be pedestrian in the NFL at best... I can't think of anyone that Urban mentored that made any NFL Impact.....
Well....take any major college football coach...and ask the same question: Saban ....not a single decent NFL QB. etc. etc.
The fact is.....only maybe 10 QBs come along each decade that make a major impact, and often from nondescript college programs/coaches.
Do you think that Lloyd Carr was a fabulous developer of NFL QBs just because he had Tom Brady (who he only played half the time...preferring Champ Henson). Where were all the others? Do you think Phil Fulmer was a great developer of NFL QBs because he had Peyton play for him?
I mean...who the fuck was Drew Brees's HC in college? Or Ben Rs? Did they produce a string of good NFL QBs?
Name ANY college coach who had a series of good NFL QBs. I mean....I can only think of like Howard Schnellenberger who had Kelly, Bernie and Vinny.
It is the QB that makes them a top NFL coach....not the college coach.
-
Urban was the one who made Tebow look like a first rounder..
Edit: who cares who mentored Haskins, he can throw a football with a high level of accuracy.
Potentially merchandizing revenue made Tebow look like a first rounder...
Josh McDaniels ego made Tebow look like a first rounder...
FIFY
-
Haskins... I think he'll be pedestrian in the NFL at best... I can't think of anyone that Urban mentored that made any NFL Impact.....
Well....take any major college football coach...and ask the same question: Saban ....not a single decent NFL QB. etc. etc.
The fact is.....only maybe 10 QBs come along each decade that make a major impact, and often from nondescript college programs/coaches.
Do you think that Lloyd Carr was a fabulous developer of NFL QBs just because he had Tom Brady (who he only played half the time...preferring Champ Henson). Where were all the others? Do you think Phil Fulmer was a great developer of NFL QBs because he had Peyton play for him?
I mean...who the fuck was Drew Brees's HC in college? Or Ben Rs? Did they produce a string of good NFL QBs?
Name ANY college coach who had a series of good NFL QBs. I mean....I can only think of like Howard Schnellenberger who had Kelly, Bernie and Vinny.
It is the QB that makes them a top NFL coach....not the college coach.
Well....take any major college football coach...and ask the same question: Saban ....not a single decent NFL QB. etc. etc.
The fact is.....only maybe 10 QBs come along each decade that make a major impact, and often from nondescript college programs/coaches.
Do you think that Lloyd Carr was a fabulous developer of NFL QBs just because he had Tom Brady (who he only played half the time...preferring Champ Henson). Where were all the others? Do you think Phil Fulmer was a great developer of NFL QBs because he had Peyton play for him?
I mean...who the fuck was Drew Brees's HC in college? Or Ben Rs? Did they produce a string of good NFL QBs?
Name ANY college coach who had a series of good NFL QBs. I mean....I can only think of like Howard Schnellenberger who had Kelly, Bernie and Vinny.
It is the QB that makes them a top NFL coach....not the college coach.
Sure, but the coach and the system's ability or desire to produce NFL QBs is important to look at.
Carr doesn't get the title of QB Whisperer because he coached Brady. But he did have multiple QBs come out of his program that played in the NFL.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login