Potential Interior DL thread
-
I've only watched a handful of games on each if these guys, but this is how I see them as of today.
Simmons, Brown, and Oliver are top notch prospects.
Williams, Tillery, and Jones have special talent but need work.
Wilkins, Lawerence, and Davis feel like they benefited from the other talent on their lines. They feel more like rotational/role players.
I think Gary is a DE/ edge rusher
I think Gary will shift inside
I think Gary will shift inside
Could play all over. Weak side end in a over front, interior, base end. He's another player you have to move around a bit for maximum effectiveness.
-
Is it fair to say that the apparent strength of this draft coincides with one of the Browns biggest needs?
Is it fair to say that the apparent strength of this draft coincides with one of the Browns biggest needs?
And the draft capital to get the one they want.
-
-
I've only watched a handful of games on each if these guys, but this is how I see them as of today.
Simmons, Brown, and Oliver are top notch prospects.
Williams, Tillery, and Jones have special talent but need work.
Wilkins, Lawerence, and Davis feel like they benefited from the other talent on their lines. They feel more like rotational/role players.
I think Gary is a DE/ edge rusher
I think Gary will shift inside
I think Gary will shift inside
Another Michifucker without a true position to play? Can't we get a real player?
-
I think Gary will shift inside
Another Michifucker without a true position to play? Can't we get a real player?
Another Michifucker without a true position to play? Can't we get a real player?
*crickets*
-
Another Michifucker without a true position to play? Can't we get a real player?
*crickets*
*crickets*
Exactly....all these Michitweeners who can't really fill a position? All chirp...no chomp.
-
-
Taking away interior pressure is a different animal and incredibly difficult to do as opposed to edge defenders. When you face somebody that strong, fast, technique sound and moves all over the formation.... It's the most challenging thing for a QB because they have no pocket to step up into. You generally have to win with either talent or adjusting your passing and running game to slow down that first step.
-
I think Dre' Mont Jones would be a great pick. Dorsey doesn't seem to mind bringing in buckeyes. He looked good with Bosa. Garrett, Jones, Ojunobi and Ogbah would be nasty!
-
Is it fair to say that the apparent strength of this draft coincides with one of the Browns biggest needs?
And the draft capital to get the one they want.
-
-
Jeffrey Simmons, the first prospect on the list from Mississippi State, looks like an athletic force in the middle.
Derrick Brown from Auburn, who looks as much like a freak LB as he does a lineman, made some impressive plays for the Tigers:
Quinnen Williams, apparently a “the best d-lineman and top 3 draft pick “
Christian Wilkins: this guy can flat out play, and looks similar to Quinnen Williams with his size and athleticism.
Dexter Lawrence, at 6’5”, 350, is just a brick wall to insert into the lineup:
-
(Continued from page 1 post on DTs)
And last, but certainly not least, Ed Oliver. A polarizing prospect. With great feet and explosive strength, not great length(6’3 290). My only concern is the weaker competition that Houston played, you can see the whole O-Line blown up on some these highlights.
Around the 3:40 mark, you’ll see an impressive display of athleticism from Oliver, who looks VERY twitchy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login