Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Celebrations

Celebrations

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
29 Posts 9 Posters 1.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
    • 33k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #1

    I just wanted to post this

    4hJGAHA - Imgur.gif

    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Zombo Z
      • 8k Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I like the Hollywood walk the best.

      Z

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

        I just wanted to post this

        4hJGAHA - Imgur.gif

        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @mld-woody said:

        I just wanted to post this

        4hJGAHA - Imgur.gif

        The fusion thing is a little gay I have to say. I myself always liked the peewee Herman dance. Dance ? 

        bjh2130B 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • The GipperT The Gipper

          @mld-woody said:

          I just wanted to post this

          4hJGAHA - Imgur.gif

          The fusion thing is a little gay I have to say. I myself always liked the peewee Herman dance. Dance ? 

          bjh2130 bjh2130B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine First Post Collaborator Reacting Well One Year In Week One Done One Month Later
          • 1k Posts
          • 448 Reputation
          bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @the-gipper said:

          The fusion thing is a little gay I have to say. I myself always liked the peewee Herman dance. Dance ? 

          It's pretty popular with that age group that grew up watching dragon ball z. I didn't watch it so my immediate thought when they did that was it was a hulk Hogan nwo wrestling throwback type thing. 

          Like z my personal favorite was the Hollywood red carpet one with Landry rolling on ground (the one baker got to be a part of).

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
            • 33k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Don't worry guys, as a younger poster, I am here to let you know that the fusion dance celebration was objectively the best celebration last year. 

            Always happy to help

            Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
            The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

              Don't worry guys, as a younger poster, I am here to let you know that the fusion dance celebration was objectively the best celebration last year. 

              Always happy to help

              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @mld-woody said:

              Don't worry guys, as a younger poster, I am here to let you know that the fusion dance celebration was objectively the best celebration last year. 

              Always happy to help

              It’s because you like gay. 

              1 Reply Last reply
              😂
              Quote Reply
              • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                • 33k Posts
                • 3k Reputation
                MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                #7

                c4a.gif

                Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • hx214 hx214H One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 1k Posts
                  • 474 Reputation
                  hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214
                  #8

                  Yep Fusion Dance. 

                  On a side note, why do you old guys always go straight to "Gay" or "Fag"? Was that the worst thing you could call someone back in the 40's or something?

                  Also find it odd that the celebration dance you like the best is a grown man walking a red carpet like a super model.....

                  Z 1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                    c4a.gif

                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @mld-woody said:

                    c4a.gif

                    And that future is gay, apparently.  

                    So, as long as we are going for gay celebrations, may as well incorporate some drag into NFL celebrations:

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • hx214H hx214

                      Yep Fusion Dance. 

                      On a side note, why do you old guys always go straight to "Gay" or "Fag"? Was that the worst thing you could call someone back in the 40's or something?

                      Also find it odd that the celebration dance you like the best is a grown man walking a red carpet like a super model.....

                      Zombo Z
                      • 8k Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @hx214 said:

                      Yep Fusion Dance. 

                      On a side note, why do you old guys always go straight to "Gay" or "Fag"? Was that the worst thing you could call someone back in the 40's or something?

                      Also find it odd that the celebration dance you like the best is a grown man walking a red carpet like a super model.....

                      It was funny. Especially Juice taking the pictures.

                      I can't comment on the Fusion dance because I don't know anything about it, I admit it, but it is good to see those two tight ends having some fun with it. I do prefer when more players are involved, like the campfire, etc., but any touchdown celebration by the Browns is a wonderful sight.

                      Being called "gay" was never the worst thing you could be called ... we never minded the gays back in the day, it was the Assholes that were a problem.

                      Gay just means "soccer".

                      Zombo

                      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • The GipperT The Gipper

                        @mld-woody said:

                        c4a.gif

                        And that future is gay, apparently.  

                        So, as long as we are going for gay celebrations, may as well incorporate some drag into NFL celebrations:

                        Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                        • 24k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @the-gipper said:

                        And that future is gay, apparently.  

                        Mocking the fusion dance has very grave consequences....

                        giphy.gif

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍 😂
                        Quote Reply
                        • Z Zombo

                          @hx214 said:

                          Yep Fusion Dance. 

                          On a side note, why do you old guys always go straight to "Gay" or "Fag"? Was that the worst thing you could call someone back in the 40's or something?

                          Also find it odd that the celebration dance you like the best is a grown man walking a red carpet like a super model.....

                          It was funny. Especially Juice taking the pictures.

                          I can't comment on the Fusion dance because I don't know anything about it, I admit it, but it is good to see those two tight ends having some fun with it. I do prefer when more players are involved, like the campfire, etc., but any touchdown celebration by the Browns is a wonderful sight.

                          Being called "gay" was never the worst thing you could be called ... we never minded the gays back in the day, it was the Assholes that were a problem.

                          Gay just means "soccer".

                          Zombo

                          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                          • 57k Posts
                          • 4k Reputation
                          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Zombo said:

                          It was funny. Especially Juice taking the pictures.

                          I can't comment on the Fusion dance because I don't know anything about it, I admit it, but it is good to see those two tight ends having some fun with it. I do prefer when more players are involved, like the campfire, etc., but any touchdown celebration by the Browns is a wonderful sight.

                          Being called "gay" was never the worst thing you could be called ... we never minded the gays back in the day, it was the Assholes that were a problem.

                          Gay just means "soccer".

                          Zombo

                          I bet Z has made a few trips over to those South Beach drag clubs. (probably doesn't have to go that far).

                          But hey...its OK.  My wife and I talked about going to one when were on vacation somewhere.   It never happened but we were willing. (and no, I would not have gone in drag).

                          And a really favorite movie of ours is along those lines.....a cross between the Birdcage and Some Like it Hot: Connie and Carla.  Here is a trailer:

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 10k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I don’t think woody and cal will be doing that dance anytime soon 

                            "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                            MLD WoodyM The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Browns149B Browns149

                              I don’t think woody and cal will be doing that dance anytime soon 

                              MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                              • 33k Posts
                              • 3k Reputation
                              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @browns149 said:

                              I don’t think woody and cal will be doing that dance anytime soon 

                              Hey man, Vegeta and Goku put aside their differences and did it. We just need a greater threat. Like the Browns leaving town again

                              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Browns149B Browns149

                                I don’t think woody and cal will be doing that dance anytime soon 

                                The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                • 57k Posts
                                • 4k Reputation
                                The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @browns149 said:

                                I don’t think woody and cal will be doing that dance anytime soon 

                                Maybe we will just call them Connie and Carla from now on.    Makes sense.  Women, pretending to be men, pretending to be women.

                                MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • The GipperT The Gipper

                                  @browns149 said:

                                  I don’t think woody and cal will be doing that dance anytime soon 

                                  Maybe we will just call them Connie and Carla from now on.    Makes sense.  Women, pretending to be men, pretending to be women.

                                  MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                  • 33k Posts
                                  • 3k Reputation
                                  MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @the-gipper said:

                                  Maybe we will just call them Connie and Carla from now on.    Makes sense.  Women, pretending to be men, pretending to be women.

                                  No it would be something like Caldrow or Woodal. Geez. Watch DBZ

                                  Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                  The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                    @the-gipper said:

                                    Maybe we will just call them Connie and Carla from now on.    Makes sense.  Women, pretending to be men, pretending to be women.

                                    No it would be something like Caldrow or Woodal. Geez. Watch DBZ

                                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                    • 57k Posts
                                    • 4k Reputation
                                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @mld-woody said:

                                    No it would be something like Caldrow or Woodal. Geez. Watch DBZ

                                    Why?  Of what redeeming social value is it, Connie?

                                    Watch Peewee Hermann.

                                    MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 9k Posts
                                      • 4k Reputation
                                      OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      I think TD celebrations are getting out of control.  Too over the top and take up too much time.  Congratulate one another and get over to the sidelines.  It's a football game, not a dance contest.  I mean really!

                                      BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                                      C MLD WoodyM 2 Replies Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • OrionO Orion

                                        I think TD celebrations are getting out of control.  Too over the top and take up too much time.  Congratulate one another and get over to the sidelines.  It's a football game, not a dance contest.  I mean really!

                                        Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                                        • 24k Posts
                                        • 1k Reputation
                                        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @orion said:

                                        I think TD celebrations are getting out of control.  Too over the top and take up too much time.  Congratulate one another and get over to the sidelines.  It's a football game, not a dance contest.  I mean really!

                                        Thats hpw it was for years, booorrriinngggg....and dudes getting flags if they dared dance wuth each other for a split sec. It was horseshit, let them dance...it isnt holding up the game. Grab a beer after a TD if u dont care for it

                                        OrionO 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • C Clevfan4life

                                          @orion said:

                                          I think TD celebrations are getting out of control.  Too over the top and take up too much time.  Congratulate one another and get over to the sidelines.  It's a football game, not a dance contest.  I mean really!

                                          Thats hpw it was for years, booorrriinngggg....and dudes getting flags if they dared dance wuth each other for a split sec. It was horseshit, let them dance...it isnt holding up the game. Grab a beer after a TD if u dont care for it

                                          Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 9k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @clevfan4life said:

                                          Thats hpw it was for years, booorrriinngggg....and dudes getting flags if they dared dance wuth each other for a split sec. It was horseshit, let them dance...it isnt holding up the game. Grab a beer after a TD if u dont care for it

                                          So after a home run, the starting lineup should run out of the dugout and do a line dance then.   That's why we watch is it?

                                          I don't mind some spontaneous celebration...but choreography?  

                                          How about when they start to stretch it out to 4 minutes?  And they start with the flags and rifles, tossing them in the air, twirling about, then catching them?  Will that do it for ya?  Oh wait.  That was my daughter in high school as the captain of the color guard team.

                                          BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate