Celebrations
-
I don’t think woody and cal will be doing that dance anytime soon
Maybe we will just call them Connie and Carla from now on. Makes sense. Women, pretending to be men, pretending to be women.
-
I don’t think woody and cal will be doing that dance anytime soon
Maybe we will just call them Connie and Carla from now on. Makes sense. Women, pretending to be men, pretending to be women.
Maybe we will just call them Connie and Carla from now on. Makes sense. Women, pretending to be men, pretending to be women.
No it would be something like Caldrow or Woodal. Geez. Watch DBZ
-
Maybe we will just call them Connie and Carla from now on. Makes sense. Women, pretending to be men, pretending to be women.
No it would be something like Caldrow or Woodal. Geez. Watch DBZ
No it would be something like Caldrow or Woodal. Geez. Watch DBZ
Why? Of what redeeming social value is it, Connie?
Watch Peewee Hermann.
-
I think TD celebrations are getting out of control. Too over the top and take up too much time. Congratulate one another and get over to the sidelines. It's a football game, not a dance contest. I mean really!
I think TD celebrations are getting out of control. Too over the top and take up too much time. Congratulate one another and get over to the sidelines. It's a football game, not a dance contest. I mean really!
Thats hpw it was for years, booorrriinngggg....and dudes getting flags if they dared dance wuth each other for a split sec. It was horseshit, let them dance...it isnt holding up the game. Grab a beer after a TD if u dont care for it
-
I think TD celebrations are getting out of control. Too over the top and take up too much time. Congratulate one another and get over to the sidelines. It's a football game, not a dance contest. I mean really!
Thats hpw it was for years, booorrriinngggg....and dudes getting flags if they dared dance wuth each other for a split sec. It was horseshit, let them dance...it isnt holding up the game. Grab a beer after a TD if u dont care for it
Thats hpw it was for years, booorrriinngggg....and dudes getting flags if they dared dance wuth each other for a split sec. It was horseshit, let them dance...it isnt holding up the game. Grab a beer after a TD if u dont care for it
So after a home run, the starting lineup should run out of the dugout and do a line dance then. That's why we watch is it?
I don't mind some spontaneous celebration...but choreography?
How about when they start to stretch it out to 4 minutes? And they start with the flags and rifles, tossing them in the air, twirling about, then catching them? Will that do it for ya? Oh wait. That was my daughter in high school as the captain of the color guard team.
-
Thats hpw it was for years, booorrriinngggg....and dudes getting flags if they dared dance wuth each other for a split sec. It was horseshit, let them dance...it isnt holding up the game. Grab a beer after a TD if u dont care for it
So after a home run, the starting lineup should run out of the dugout and do a line dance then. That's why we watch is it?
I don't mind some spontaneous celebration...but choreography?
How about when they start to stretch it out to 4 minutes? And they start with the flags and rifles, tossing them in the air, twirling about, then catching them? Will that do it for ya? Oh wait. That was my daughter in high school as the captain of the color guard team.
So after a home run, the starting lineup should run out of the dugout and do a line dance then. That's why we watch is it?
I don't mind some spontaneous celebration...but choreography?
How about when they start to stretch it out to 4 minutes? And they start with the flags and rifles, tossing them in the air, twirling about, then catching them? Will that do it for ya? Oh wait. That was my daughter in high school as the captain of the color guard team.
Like i said, right now...it doesnt hold up the game. What ur suggesting would and i wouldnt be ok with it then
-
I think TD celebrations are getting out of control. Too over the top and take up too much time. Congratulate one another and get over to the sidelines. It's a football game, not a dance contest. I mean really!
-
No it would be something like Caldrow or Woodal. Geez. Watch DBZ
Why? Of what redeeming social value is it, Connie?
Watch Peewee Hermann.
Why? Of what redeeming social value is it, Connie?
Watch Peewee Hermann.
Honestly Gip, I'm just making inside jokes (Dragonball jokes) now that only a handful of people on this site will get haha
-
Why? Of what redeeming social value is it, Connie?
Watch Peewee Hermann.
Honestly Gip, I'm just making inside jokes (Dragonball jokes) now that only a handful of people on this site will get haha
Honestly Gip, I'm just making inside jokes (Dragonball jokes) now that only a handful of people on this site will get haha
Well you remind me greatly of peewee Herman.
-
I loved the Webster Slaughter spike between the legs while jumping after a TD. I loved Eric Metcalf returning a punt, crossing the end zone with a full wing span and a bit of a high step and heading for the Pound. I love the Lambeau Leap and any version incorporating fans not done at Lambeau Field. I love DL helmet slaps after a sack or locking elbows a la The Bash Brothers after a big play.
I loathe the group picture (arms crossed and peace signs) "taken" after a TD. I loathe forcefully signaling a first down when down by three scores. I loathe the arms crossed, pause and gaze into the crowd after a sack when down by three scores. I loathe the "safe" call, like an umpire, by a DB when he breaks up a pass down by three scores.
Celebrations have become tacky and cliche, even more so when the game is out of hand and the losing team facilitates the need to celebrate.
-
-
Some Old school ones.
-
Even more old school
-
And THE original:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login