Skip to content

Who is the bigger idiot

The Browns Board
104 25 4.0k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #95

    Sigh.

    That's all I can say about this. 

    Sigh. 

  • Sigh.

    That's all I can say about this. 

    Sigh. 

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @dutch-oven said:

    Sigh.

    That's all I can say about this. 

    Sigh. 

    It did go downhill quite quickly. 

    For added fuel to the fire.  Read somewhere today that Antwaan Randle El who was drafted in both football and baseball said if he could do it over, he'd play baseball instead.   So there's that. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Sigh.

    That's all I can say about this. 

    Sigh. 

    It did go downhill quite quickly. 

    For added fuel to the fire.  Read somewhere today that Antwaan Randle El who was drafted in both football and baseball said if he could do it over, he'd play baseball instead.   So there's that. 

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by bjh2130
    #97

    @mark-o said:

    It did go downhill quite quickly. 

    For added fuel to the fire.  Read somewhere today that Antwaan Randle El who was drafted in both football and baseball said if he could do it over, he'd play baseball instead.   So there's that. 

    Of comments that I have seen most players that had the option to play both but chose football have said that if they could go back they would have played baseball. But again that just might be the grass is greener on the other side type thing. I haven't actually seen any players that could have played both but chose baseball comment on this. Like I want to see what Jeff Samardzija, Kirk Gibson Todd Helton etc would say.

  • @mark-o said:

    It did go downhill quite quickly. 

    For added fuel to the fire.  Read somewhere today that Antwaan Randle El who was drafted in both football and baseball said if he could do it over, he'd play baseball instead.   So there's that. 

    Of comments that I have seen most players that had the option to play both but chose football have said that if they could go back they would have played baseball. But again that just might be the grass is greener on the other side type thing. I haven't actually seen any players that could have played both but chose baseball comment on this. Like I want to see what Jeff Samardzija, Kirk Gibson Todd Helton etc would say.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @bjh2130 said:

    Of comments that I have seen most players that had the option to play both but chose football have said that if they could go back they would have played baseball. But again that just might be the grass is greener on the other side type thing. I haven't actually seen any players that could have played both but chose baseball comment on this. Like I want to see what Jeff Samardzija, Kirk Gibson Todd Helton etc would say.

    I think that probably goes with the length of career which will most often be longer in baseball than football.     Although watching two 40+ year old QB's play yesterday, the NFL QB's career can certainly last longer than it used to in the old days.  That just doesn't apply to other positions in football though.   As long as a guy can hit or get guys out (even for 1 inning) your baseball career can last quite awhile.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #99

    This guy is fucking tiny ! 

    Looks like a 15 year old out there 

  • This guy is fucking tiny ! 

    Looks like a 15 year old out there 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    This guy is fucking tiny ! 

    Looks like a 15 year old out there 

    A tiny kid with a huge head. 

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    I'd bet against a successful NFL career for Murray but wouldn't call him an idiot.  He may very well get bounced out of the NFL in 3-4 years and go play baseball at 28

  • Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by

    Its funny going back and reading this and almost all of what I have been saying is evident in here hahahahahahaha

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    he brought his team back to play in ot

  • I'd bet against a successful NFL career for Murray but wouldn't call him an idiot.  He may very well get bounced out of the NFL in 3-4 years and go play baseball at 28

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    I'd bet against a successful NFL career for Murray but wouldn't call him an idiot.  He may very well get bounced out of the NFL in 3-4 years and go play baseball at 28

    He actually didn't look that bad for his first ever start and the only #1 QB pick to tie in his first start. Most lose going way back in time.

    Throws a nice spinner!