Skip to content

Anybody seen tape of this dk metcalf kid?

The Browns Board
88 26 4.0k 1
  • Matcalf might be the pick, but there are a lot of defensive players worth taking at 17.

    Look harder

    @ballpeen said:

    Matcalf might be the pick, but there are a lot of defensive players worth taking at 17.

    Look harder

    As far as the mocks ive seen, no rem those are mocks we wont know how it shakes out till they actually do the fucking draft.....but from what ive seen most def players that would "immediately" start on the browns were gone by 17. Theres perhaps a DB that might fall to us tho that they say is an opening day lock to start.

    If we stay at 17 it has to be for a player like that. This metcalf kid sounds like a potential freak

  • Bunkie Perkins@BunkiePerkins
    DK Metcalf has somehow gotten bigger since last we saw him

    dude is massive

  • The kid is one pulled or torn muscle after another waiting to happen. 

  • Neck injury concern and a more than reasonable chance he’s a PED nightmare. 

  • Bunkie Perkins@BunkiePerkins
    DK Metcalf has somehow gotten bigger since last we saw him

    dude is massive

    @mld-woody said:

    dude is massive

    Is he the dude on the left? Holy shitballs thats more than 225lbs. That kind of muscle on a 6'4 frame is easily 260 if he has any legs and ass whatsoever. Dear lord, he shames Gordon. 

  • Route tree is ....not diverse.

  • 12up@12upSport
    Who wore it better, D.K. Metcalf or Aaron Donald?
    12up@12upSport
    Who wore it better, D.K. Metcalf or Aaron Donald?
  • Thats a comparison of metcalf to asron fucking donald. Yeah, might have to pass on metcalf cause he's clearly combine hyping and prob taking shit

  • Route tree is ....not diverse.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Route tree is ....not diverse.

    Fuck a route tree just let baker throw up back shoulder fades all day.. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Route tree is ....not diverse.

    Fuck a route tree just let baker throw up back shoulder fades all day.. 

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Fuck a route tree just let baker throw up back shoulder fades all day.. 

    Worked well for Corey Coleman. 

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    Fuck a route tree just let baker throw up back shoulder fades all day.. 

    Worked well for Corey Coleman. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Worked well for Corey Coleman. 

    Corey Coleman isn't a 6'4, 225lb athletic freak like Metcalf..

    We NEED a big WR who can go and get it.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Worked well for Corey Coleman. 

    Corey Coleman isn't a 6'4, 225lb athletic freak like Metcalf..

    We NEED a big WR who can go and get it.

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Corey Coleman isn't a 6'4, 225lb athletic freak like Metcalf..

    We NEED a big WR who can go and get it.

    That's great and and all...while I get where you're going, I'm also not going to invest a rather high 1st round pick in a 1 trick pony.      The kid need some serious polish and at this point I would think somebody would realize, being an athletic freak doesn't guarantee NFL success.   Look at how many receivers have come and gone in the last 10 years that were athletic marvels yet Antonio Browns small ass is top 5 at this position.  

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    Corey Coleman isn't a 6'4, 225lb athletic freak like Metcalf..

    We NEED a big WR who can go and get it.

    That's great and and all...while I get where you're going, I'm also not going to invest a rather high 1st round pick in a 1 trick pony.      The kid need some serious polish and at this point I would think somebody would realize, being an athletic freak doesn't guarantee NFL success.   Look at how many receivers have come and gone in the last 10 years that were athletic marvels yet Antonio Browns small ass is top 5 at this position.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    That's great and and all...while I get where you're going, I'm also not going to invest a rather high 1st round pick in a 1 trick pony.      The kid need some serious polish and at this point I would think somebody would realize, being an athletic freak doesn't guarantee NFL success.   Look at how many receivers have come and gone in the last 10 years that were athletic marvels yet Antonio Browns small ass is top 5 at this position.  

    We have speedsters in Callaway and Perriman.. 

    Sure it would be a high pick, but there is a chance he slips into the 2nd or we move up towards the end of the 1st round to nab him.

  • I have believed since LAST pre-season that OBJ would be a Brown in 2019. Even if he isn't, I would prefer we not target a WR in this draft before round 3. We'll see.

    Mike

  • Obj isnt coming to clev no matter how cool baker is. Obj is not a cleveland kind of guy. Not knocking his skill, but he's a man diva.....look at his oroblems in new fucking york when he doesnt get his way. U think he's not gonna salt the whole lockeroom when the ball stops coming his way a few games? 

  • @mld-woody said:

    dude is massive

    Is he the dude on the left? Holy shitballs thats more than 225lbs. That kind of muscle on a 6'4 frame is easily 260 if he has any legs and ass whatsoever. Dear lord, he shames Gordon. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    Is he the dude on the left? Holy shitballs thats more than 225lbs. That kind of muscle on a 6'4 frame is easily 260 if he has any legs and ass whatsoever. Dear lord, he shames Gordon. 

    I don't need a defensive end playing wide receiver.

    I wonder if he can play DE?

    I am big on offensive football.  I have been saying for over a decade that the4 spread would come to the NFL and the QB position would change.  I also know that you can't bank on scoring 35-40 points a game, especially in the playoffs.

    Defense still matters.  A few teams need a QB so 2-3 of those will go before 17.  A LT or two will go.....we will draft a LT type before a WR.  There will be several quality defenders on the board when we pick.

  • Obj isnt coming to clev no matter how cool baker is. Obj is not a cleveland kind of guy. Not knocking his skill, but he's a man diva.....look at his oroblems in new fucking york when he doesnt get his way. U think he's not gonna salt the whole lockeroom when the ball stops coming his way a few games? 

    @clevfan4life said:

    Obj isnt coming to clev no matter how cool baker is. Obj is not a cleveland kind of guy. Not knocking his skill, but he's a man diva.....look at his oroblems in new fucking york when he doesnt get his way. U think he's not gonna salt the whole lockeroom when the ball stops coming his way a few games? 

    I agree with that.   The guy is a problem I don't want in the locker room.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Is he the dude on the left? Holy shitballs thats more than 225lbs. That kind of muscle on a 6'4 frame is easily 260 if he has any legs and ass whatsoever. Dear lord, he shames Gordon. 

    I don't need a defensive end playing wide receiver.

    I wonder if he can play DE?

    I am big on offensive football.  I have been saying for over a decade that the4 spread would come to the NFL and the QB position would change.  I also know that you can't bank on scoring 35-40 points a game, especially in the playoffs.

    Defense still matters.  A few teams need a QB so 2-3 of those will go before 17.  A LT or two will go.....we will draft a LT type before a WR.  There will be several quality defenders on the board when we pick.

    @ballpeen said:

      There will be several quality defenders on the board when we pick.

    "Maybe" a corner. Front 7 guys im not seeing shit fall to us except possibly dexter i cost myself the ncaa champ lawrence.....who ofc id take in a heartbeat. 

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Is he the dude on the left? Holy shitballs thats more than 225lbs. That kind of muscle on a 6'4 frame is easily 260 if he has any legs and ass whatsoever. Dear lord, he shames Gordon. 

    I don't need a defensive end playing wide receiver.

    I wonder if he can play DE?

    I am big on offensive football.  I have been saying for over a decade that the4 spread would come to the NFL and the QB position would change.  I also know that you can't bank on scoring 35-40 points a game, especially in the playoffs.

    Defense still matters.  A few teams need a QB so 2-3 of those will go before 17.  A LT or two will go.....we will draft a LT type before a WR.  There will be several quality defenders on the board when we pick.

    @ballpeen said:

    I don't need a defensive end playing wide receiver.

    I wonder if he can play DE?

    Megatron would like a word with you.

  • @ballpeen said:

      There will be several quality defenders on the board when we pick.

    "Maybe" a corner. Front 7 guys im not seeing shit fall to us except possibly dexter i cost myself the ncaa champ lawrence.....who ofc id take in a heartbeat. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    "Maybe" a corner. Front 7 guys im not seeing shit fall to us except possibly dexter i cost myself the ncaa champ lawrence.....who ofc id take in a heartbeat. 

    Like you said, you never know until the draft comes to you.  Sometimes you have to let it happen.  I just don't see Dorsey taking a receiver at #1.  I see him taking a defender or a O tackle....be it one side or another.